How To Have Sex In Any Kind Of Car

How To Have Sex In Any Kind Of Car

There are 10 comments on the Jalopnik story from Dec 27, 2012, titled How To Have Sex In Any Kind Of Car. In it, Jalopnik reports that:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a safe 102% of the readers of this site are fans of both cars and a vast and disgusting variety of sexual acts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jalopnik.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Jason,'sex in a car?' Isn't that a very cheap way of doing it? Women,in my opinion, are worth more than "a slam-bang." Respect and empathy,try it.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Now sex on the hood of a car......hmmm! O.K.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
Now sex on the hood of a car......hmmm! O.K.
Ofcourse, you are joking,Sir.
Marx

Reading, PA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
I always keep a blonde tied up in the trunk of my Lincoln in case I get horny and need a quick f*ck or s*cking. I pull over, tell my wife I have to "check the spare", and then I climb in the trunk and stick my "tire gauge" in whichever of the blonde's holes is closest. Fortunately my wife is also a blonde, so she doesn't get suspicious. But she has asked why she sometimes hears a loud 'thumping' sound coming from the trunk.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Marx wrote:
I always keep a blonde tied up in the trunk of my Lincoln in case I get horny and need a quick f*ck or s*cking. I pull over, tell my wife I have to "check the spare", and then I climb in the trunk and stick my "tire gauge" in whichever of the blonde's holes is closest. Fortunately my wife is also a blonde, so she doesn't get suspicious. But she has asked why she sometimes hears a loud 'thumping' sound coming from the trunk.
Hi, Marx. How was you Holiday? I'm "safe;" I'm light-reddish-brown.

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>Ofcourse, you are joking,Sir.
No; What's wrong with a hot, quicky on the hood of a car?
Marx

Reading, PA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
STEPHMAR - Hi. My holidays were great. How was you Holiday? Does your carpeting match your drapes?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
Now sex on the hood of a car......hmmm! O.K.
Sex on the hood of a car?!......mmmmm...thats hot ;) I'm horny just thinking about it ;)
Join Free

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Marx wrote:
STEPHMAR - Hi. My holidays were great. How was you Holiday? Does your carpeting match your drapes?
Hi,Marx. Holidays were ok. No,carpeting does not match drapes.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
<quoted text>No; What's wrong with a hot, quicky on the hood of a car?
cheep,cheep,cheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min chicdemontreal 53,371
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min carterk8989 476,667
F looking for skype/email nude slave (May '13) 2 min Slave 2,137
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 2 min carlodp1 214,475
fakt marathi zavazavi (Feb '15) 3 min namrta 10,207
Any girls have sex before going to school 3 min james_earl_2001 101
I want my wife to have sex with another man (Sep '12) 3 min Luvit 1,371
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min gt350r8 967,511
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min Xxx 132,045
More from around the web