First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Hampton, VA

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Are there any submissive wives out there willing to share their experiences? I am a submissive wife, my partner of 18 years is a woman and I love every minute of my life and my role as a sub/wife.

“safe, sane, consensual...”

Since: Jul 08

perpetual arousal

#2 Oct 17, 2008
I just started giving in to my submissive urges earlier this year in February....but I have learned a lot.

If you read the thread "I love submissive women" you will read a lot of my posts with lots of experiences.

I would be curious how it would work, being a female sub, experiencing a female Domme....I am bi-curious, so always willing to learn more.

Hampton, VA

#3 Oct 17, 2008
I will locate that thread and will chat there with you. It is awesome. We, as a couple, also have a Male Master that has just joined our lives. More on that later. I have to bring my daughter to her sleep over/birthday party. But when I get home I will find that thread.

perpetual arousal

#4 Oct 17, 2008
I have kids too, I understand the necessity.....

I will look for your posts...if I am not online at the time, I will either be with my children or getting f*cked by my boyfriend, Mad Baker....

Hampton, VA

#5 Oct 17, 2008
patricialynn wrote:
I have kids too, I understand the necessity.....
I will look for your posts...if I am not online at the time, I will either be with my children or getting f*cked by my boyfriend, Mad Baker....
enjoy ;>

perpetual arousal

#6 Oct 17, 2008
solsykersgal wrote:
<quoted text>
enjoy ;>
Unfortunately, Mad Baker isn't due home until after 11p.m....
Kat

Laguna Hills, CA

#7 Feb 14, 2009
I;m a submisive wife and have been for the past 28 years. Prior to our marriage I had no idea what was, now I can't even think about a life without being submissive to my husband.
Bren

Aurora, CO

#8 Mar 11, 2009
I've been submissive to my Husband for most of our married life. Although raised in a strict religious household and taught to wear conservative clothes, my Husband instructed me to wear sexy clothes which I happily do for him. i've been told how sexy and pretty i am and have had no trouble attracting the attention of many men.
Recently I had sex with another man at a local hotel as my Husband watched and directed me on what to do. My Husband was very happy with my obedience and i was happy to do whatever he wants me to do.
When my Husband comes home from work He will find me knelling naked in front of Him asking what i can do to please Him. Nothing makes me happier than to fulfill whatever He asks me to do.
Join Free
Erika

Washington, DC

#9 Jun 1, 2011
Yourtoynow38 yahoo messenger
I'll be sub for chat!!

Since: Jun 11

La Grange, CA

#10 Jun 1, 2011
Can I join the chat
Erika

Washington, DC

#11 Jun 1, 2011
Mrniceguy01 wrote:
Can I join the chat
Hey messege me!!

La Grange, CA

#12 Jun 1, 2011
I'm on yahoo Kenny.lynch22

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Jun 2, 2011
I'm a new submissive wife. 23 f... Just married. Didn't even know what submissive meant until hubby taught me. there is nothing hotter the being told what to do
ace

Englewood, CO

#14 Jun 2, 2011
Email me and well have fun at asa.vaughn3@gmail.com
Rob Saenz

United States

#15 Jun 2, 2011
This is crazy.

La Grange, CA

#16 Jun 2, 2011
I'll tell you what to do
harrick

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2011
I met a sub ex wife. I have some stories.
Erika

Bowie, MD

#18 Jun 4, 2011
Any guys?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 4, 2011
Erika wrote:
Any guys?
any guys what?
harrick

United States

#20 Jun 4, 2011
No guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Ottawa Ontario 454,061
I can't help but want to see my stepdaughter naked 5 min Rachel 15
Girls do you enjoy wearing skirts with no panti... (Jun '11) 5 min Gypsydanger 410
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Scottr15 595,484
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min la la la 631,909
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 6 min Sarah 54,720
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min allsmiles1997_69 278,014
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min Rob 75,322
More from around the web