Since: Nov 08

Chatham, UK

#1 Jun 22, 2010
I have a huge Fetish for being screwed by huge objects in my holes.

JUst wondering if anyone eles has done this. I would love to here stories

xx
yurface

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Blonde_hoe wrote:
xx
lol ihavent done itbuti can do it to u baby, ll u should add me so we cn chat sutime
yurface

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2010
vonalray wrote:
Gah, your ass must look like an aircraft hanger.
lmf, wow thats
hillarious
yurface

United States

#6 Jun 22, 2010
vonalray wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to proof read man, and stay away from her/him, you may get sucked into its vaginal vortex and be lost forever, than who will take care of your family?
lol ikno , my keyboard is gettin old, n u might only a to get near her before u get lost lol
yurface

United States

#7 Jun 22, 2010
Blonde_hoe wrote:
xx
y dnt u tell me a story? please?
roger

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jun 22, 2010
HEY, BLONDE HOE,HELL LOVE TO HEAR YOU STORY'S E-MAIL ME AT roger5969@live.com
SHADOW

Nebraska City, NE

#9 Jun 22, 2010
lol she not like it or like being controlled i added her like she said tryed it and she when i got into the real master slave control she chickened out and took off! lmao

Since: Nov 08

Chatham, UK

#10 Jun 22, 2010
Shut up. I didn't take off.

it was 4 o clock in the morning here, I was tired
Join Free
SHADOW

Nebraska City, NE

#11 Jun 22, 2010
lol ok sure u said tell me what u would do then when u was told it was poof lol!! if that be the case come back and finish what u started!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2010
depends on how huge... i like big... not sure if i would say huge though...lol
Janica

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jun 22, 2010
When I was in school alot of girls talked about how big a guy was or wasn't was always a conversation.I Think it got the best of me since alot of the guys I dated was relativly the same size 5-6 1/2" at the time. I was about 14years old when I would use different things to see what the different sizes felt like. I found it a challenge to increase my capacity being able to handel bigger object over time. There was a point that I went from 7" objects to 9" objects suprisingly easily and fast to my supprise. I was using 7" objects on a regular nightly and even right after school kinda like needing a cigerete. Then it was easy and not as satisfying as it first was.Thats where wider and longer became more intreging to me. I can fist myself easily now and will do it when I can even in public places when I get horney.I think it has its pro's and con's the pro's I get alot of satisfaction from it. The con's I don't have orgasms with guys I have sex with and need to finnish myself off. Some guys like this while others have been turned off by it or intimadated.Im glad there is a place to talk about this and that there are people who have done this so I don't feel like a freek.
kim

Peapack, NJ

#14 Jun 22, 2010
i used a watermelon one time. it felt sooo good. like having a baby
General Mills

Milford, CT

#15 Jun 22, 2010
Blonde_hoe wrote:
xx
Were you the one who previously used the name "Two-Car Garage" on Topix?

Location hidden

#16 Jun 23, 2010
i have used some pretty big cucumbers on myself... vag and anal... i guess if it was a penis it would have been dang impressive!
Janica

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jun 24, 2010
sallywhite24 wrote:
i have used some pretty big cucumbers on myself... vag and anal... i guess if it was a penis it would have been dang impressive!
The cucumber is a girls best friend lol it's got girth and its hard and all you need to do is put a condom on it lol. Yes I agree with you it would be impressive just never met a guy packing one like that lol.Im more of a looks and personality kind of person so a guy with that and it wouldn't matter how big he is. We can still have fun with toys when I need that great stretching lol.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Janica wrote:
<quoted text> The cucumber is a girls best friend lol it's got girth and its hard and all you need to do is put a condom on it lol. Yes I agree with you it would be impressive just never met a guy packing one like that lol.Im more of a looks and personality kind of person so a guy with that and it wouldn't matter how big he is. We can still have fun with toys when I need that great stretching lol.
I have seen a guy with one like that... but i didn't get around to his personality test...lmao
I didn't even get his name... ;-)
bored in lima

Lima, OH

#19 Jun 25, 2010
my friend once got a bottle of water in her vag
cucumber anal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay guys send me your snapchat names and i will... (Mar '13) 4 min steadyeddie1202 5,999
Bra size and age? 4 min Horny1098 2,605
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min samhaspix 419,923
My 24 year old gf private pics for u ;) 5 min Danny346 1
peado hunter 5 min will be interesting 19
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 5 min bheka 30,050
girls wanting sexting partner (Feb '12) 5 min all d 3,868
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Danny346 314,802
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min mattlow89 184,299
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Slaped 25,635
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min jase-r97 506,014

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE