United States

#796 Nov 15, 2007
hey arty love to have some big boy pleasure
Franko

Canada

#797 Nov 15, 2007
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayhap. I haven't changed my routine here. I had a fitness question for you. The fitness pundit AOG came hot and sweaty and left in like manner.
that thread semes to be on a back page now so I will have to look for it ... be back in a few minutes ...
Size matters

Phillips, WI

#798 Nov 15, 2007
I would just like to comment that penis size should not matter, but as a female I do have to say that it matters. But - it is not the length, it is the girth. My man has a very thick penis, which I absolutely love. I recently had a sexual encounter with someone else, and he was very long, but "thin" penis. Honestly, I couldn't even tell that he was in me or not except that his body was moving against me, so I guess he was. Never actually felt his penis in me. Maybe so many years with the big girthed penis has stretched me out, not sure, but defintely prefer the girth over the length any time. I do have to say, when the man may be lacking in penis size, there are defintely things that he can do to make up for it. My thin-penis man can do things with his tongue that makes me forget about his small penis, while my thick-penis man can rock my world during sex, but that is as far as it goes. Too bad I cant just have both at the same time. I guess I am just not a "have your cake and eat it too" girl.

“Not as devilish as I sound”

Since: Oct 07

Mongolia

#800 Nov 15, 2007
Size matters wrote:
I would just like to comment that penis size should not matter, but as a female I do have to say that it matters. But - it is not the length, it is the girth.
I've heard this a lot too. So you guys who are spruiking about your 9 inches in length, start telling us how thick it is around; that's what matters!
big latte

Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#801 Nov 15, 2007
Well size matters when I start comparing it with smaller/bigger dicks I experienced.

Otherwise, It does not matter.

“Not as devilish as I sound”

Since: Oct 07

Mongolia

#803 Nov 15, 2007
Size matters wrote:
My thin-penis man can do things with his tongue that makes me forget about his small penis, while my thick-penis man can rock my world during sex, but that is as far as it goes. Too bad I cant just have both at the same time. I guess I am just not a "have your cake and eat it too" girl.
Maybe your thick-penis man is too self-satisfied with the performance of his own penis to try and do anything else. If he can "rock your world" merely by putting it in, what incentive does he have to do other things to turn you on?

Men should never forget that no matter how impressive their member, they can more than double their partner's happiness by doing a little work on their technique.
Alleight

Vacaville, CA

#804 Nov 16, 2007
Until my mid-20s I had an average penis: about 6 inches long and 4.5 inches around. Sex was great. But I continued to grow. Now at 34, I'm over 8 inches long and greater than 6.5 around. Sex is now on a different plane. Now if I'm with a woman and we're rubbing one another, there's a different animalistic look in her eyes. By the time we're naked she'll be a soaking wet mess. It's fantastic. It takes longer for her to open up wide enough, but once I'm in she's in heaven.

I've seen many rational women break down with tears of joy after having an orgasm with me fully erect inside her. it's quite an incredible, powerful feeling for both of us.

Being big is a real treat.

Here are some photos:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/foobar.j...
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/I...

gallery (need to register): http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/c...
Jenny

United States

#805 Nov 16, 2007
Alleight dam wish you where closer would luv to spend some time with that monster
Join Free

“very outgoing”

Since: Nov 07

barnet

#807 Nov 16, 2007
Jenny wrote:
hey arty love to have some big boy pleasure
Hi Jenny I would like to oblige but my wife needs all of this big brute I am going to have a big session tonight.

“very outgoing”

barnet

#808 Nov 16, 2007
Shilo wrote:
<quoted text>
All your girls!
Size doesn't matter, it how the man handles it and gives you pleasure. Take that back to MySpace and your girls.
I could not agree more it is all about the way a man performs I did have problems with my size if you make a girl relax she will adore your size I am no expert my partner loves my huge brute.
E-conga

South Richmond Hill, NY

#809 Nov 16, 2007
As I keep reading I cant help but to laugh. A big penis is only important for the girls that are into penis worship I guess you can call it or Size Queens. The reality of it all is that most vaginas are built to adapt to the size of what ever you stick in there. So Lets say im having sex with a girl for the first time and I dont know where she's been or if my size is gona be a mental issue for her. See most of the time it truly is a mental thing and for some girls it's the sight of a big penis that turns them on but not all woman are like this. Im so happy that I know tricks in the way I make love to a woman. I know im not huge but im sure that almost every girl that I lay with will be happy and enjoy the way I "Get Down". But remember that there will be girls that love huge penis and as far as im concerned I dont give a crap. That's where a guy that has a big one can step in and take her away if he want's to. The issue for me is love and happyness and if im with a girl that wants a huge penis I know I cant help her with that even though im truly a gr8 person inside and im willing to do everything I can emotionaly and physicaly I would have to use my brains on this and let her move on, get that big penis she worships. Maby in time she will find out how over rated sex really is and how important Love and a well rounded relationship is all about. Anyway there are like 5 girls for every 1 or 2 guys im not worried about those girls. Wow its just so funny to me know that a penis is so important for some girls, now that im older and I used to be so worried about my penis not that is small but the idea that if I had a big one would make me a better man lol, im sorry I can see how funny it is now. Like me dating a girl only for her boobs or her but lol forget about the spirit of a person or the laughter and good times or anything else thats truly important in a relationship. nice long walks on the beach, hugging and feeling the love, giving each other cool gifts that you know the other person would love exc... Forget all that good stuff lets all focus on breasts, penis, buts exc... sometimes I look at human behavior and its truly funny how we act and behave.
bigpop51

Charlotte, NC

#810 Nov 17, 2007
--maybe your ex had some skillz ---
daddyls wrote:
I have a question--it always bothered me, but I will now ask it
Since my penis reached its full size, my erections were almost always at 6 inches long, when I was 23 , I started dating a woman (we dated 5 years) and she liked to measure my erections from time to time. When we measured, my erections were always 7 inches long. Now I am married to my wife of three years,and my erections are back to what they were in my high school and college years, six inches exactly--Does anybody have an explanation for this, it always puzzled me
Brittney Spears

Long Beach, NY

#811 Nov 17, 2007
how old are you? maybe you are shrinking?
man

New Orleans, LA

#813 Nov 17, 2007
i have a 9 inch long 7 inch girth is that too big or small?
Matt

United States

#814 Nov 17, 2007
Im 17 with a 4 1/2 wanker. All my friends tell me not to worry about it so ive pretty much quit worrying.
Brittney Spears

Long Beach, NY

#816 Nov 18, 2007
to man, that is a huge penis!!!! i hope you know how to use it too!!!
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Pakistan

#817 Nov 18, 2007
i have a penis of 6 inches long and 5 inches in girth,does it matter in first sex?????? is it big?is it normal?is it small???

girls must answer it.....plzz

Memphis, Tennessee

#818 Nov 18, 2007
wintersashes wrote:
Any girl that says size doesn't matter has only been with guys who were small.
hahaha dont be a "HATER" Be a lover!!! hehehehe

Memphis, Tennessee

#819 Nov 18, 2007
patsht wrote:
if a guy is small in Penis size what will be the solution for that, should he remain sham full for whole life or there are ways to solve it?????
secondly can a man do sex when his penis is smaller than 5 inch??????????
hmmmm..hahaha very funny! my is 5"in n it work fine...hehehehe nice try!!

Memphis, Tennessee

#820 Nov 18, 2007
Brittney Spears wrote:
FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL PENIS AND FEMALE CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL BAD FOR THE MEN WHO HAVE A SMALL PENIS!!!!!SUCH A SHAME
hehehe "WHAT EVER U DINOSAUR BODY!!!!"hehehehe im small but proud of myself n 4 ya info i been with many women b4 ~N~ neither of them ever complain bout my size...hehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for boobs I am bored 1 min spockish 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Don_boy123 277,959
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Hey 12,860
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Evan 377,920
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 2 min SexSusie 49,163
Have you ever hooked up with anyone on Topix? 2 min Nick 69
Do Asian women like anal sex? (Nov '07) 2 min tom 629
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min asad 159,877
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Daddy 471,834
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••