Penis size preference ?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 408
Next Last
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#2 Jan 6, 2007
THanks for the honesty.

Three questions for you ... what size did your group of friends decide was probably optiomal (Not too large, not too small, just right .. just like Goldilocks.. LOL!!!)

WHat's too big? WHat's too small?

ALso, how MUCH does the size matter. Let's say you had two guys, equally good looking, well employed, etc. One had an average 6 incher, the other had the optimal size. HOw much difference does it make to you?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Jan 7, 2007
Cheyenne wrote:
Well~:) Me personally I like it over 6" ! I love girth~:) Big and Fat ! Most of my girls say size matters for sure. Most of them dont want anything less than 6" . I hope that helps you hun~xoxo
well, considering that 6 inches is the average, that makes a LOT of men happy since that means at least half the men are acceptable ....

Here's another question .. can you tell, when the penis is inside you, if it is 5.5 inches., 6 inches, or 6.5 inches? HOw much difference in feel is there (with the girth the same on all three)?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Jan 7, 2007
Cheyenne wrote:
All my girls agree that SIZE MATTERS !
All your girls!
Size doesn't matter, it how the man handles it and gives you pleasure. Take that back to MySpace and your girls.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Jan 7, 2007
Also this subject has been beaten to death. Check out the "Biggest C*cks" thread.
hmm

Irvine, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2007
i have 7.3 inches and 6.3 of girth... come over to miami.. is the titanic and the waves together wtf are u talking about..so a small penis guys know more about sex than other? not really.. what if u had the tool and tthe motion lol.!

Since: Dec 06

Morganhole

#13 Jan 12, 2007
Any girl that says size doesn't matter has only been with guys who were small.

Judged:

15

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
grace

Australia

#14 Jan 13, 2007
not true at all... any girl that says it doesnt has never loved or been loved by sum1 else
dinky

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#15 Jan 13, 2007
how about 3" long and 6 inches in girth? Or how about a whole that is 12" long and 14" deep?
Join Free
hmm

Irvine, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2007
prolly my girl has been in long relationships of 2-3 years been with 4 guys only... me being the 4 boyfriend.. and she say my 6.3 of girth is awesome and we talk about sizes and things like that is fun when u have a big penis.. small penis dont talk about this subject why? beause they can't!
The Rush

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Jan 28, 2007
At 5" and having been with over 40 women, I have never had one single complaint and have never had a woman that did not have orgasm. Would you turn a man away because you like 6" and he has 5.5" and the skills to rock your sweet little ass? I doubt it. I would never consider turning a woman away that was a D cup when I prefer a C. If a man has a cock to his knee, what difference would it really make if he were ugly on the inside, addicted to drugs, unemployed. My wife sells porn for a living and most of the females buy dildos that are 5-6", whereas it is the men who are looking for 10, 12, and 14" dongs.....hmmmmm.

Judged:

16

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
grace

Australia

#24 Jan 29, 2007
i have a friend that is barely 4 inches he is a sweetheart and he hasnt been with many girls but like ive told him if a woman feels loved and cared for and you give her plenty of orgasms and cuddles she wont care how small it is and i also added any girl that wud turn you away for that is a loose sl@t (you can only fit so many inches inside a girl the rest is just aesthetics)considering 90% of d*cks are between 5 and 7 inches women and men alike are unrealistic in what they seek

Judged:

16

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big Willie

Greenville, SC

#26 Feb 3, 2007
Women make all men seem insecure about there size
I use to be until I let this girl measure it turned
out I was 9 1/2.
lifestrangerthan fiction

Douglasville, GA

#27 Feb 4, 2007
Shilo wrote:
<quoted text>
All your girls!
Size doesn't matter, it how the man handles it and gives you pleasure. Take that back to MySpace and your girls.
wtf? ur used to dating lil dik dudes. if we're equally adept in bed, he's sporting a 3 incher and i an 8, u don't think you'll receive more pleasure from me? if that's true you're as dumb as you are inexperienced.
grace

Kellyville, Australia

#28 Feb 4, 2007
shilo inexperienced....right...you the one having dreams about men and going to bed aroused hoping youll have it again......the thing is not all men are exactly the same it is very very rare to find a man less than 5 or more than 7 so theres not a great difference but men hu are insecure will do everything they can to make sure the woman is loved and gets off whereas you and ur 8 inches wud prolly go to sleep are u telling me sex with any guy is better than with sum1 u love
Jake

Reno, NV

#29 Feb 8, 2007
The Rush wrote:
At 5" and having been with over 40 women, I have never had one single complaint and have never had a woman that did not have orgasm. Would you turn a man away because you like 6" and he has 5.5" and the skills to rock your sweet little ass? I doubt it. I would never consider turning a woman away that was a D cup when I prefer a C. If a man has a cock to his knee, what difference would it really make if he were ugly on the inside, addicted to drugs, unemployed. My wife sells porn for a living and most of the females buy dildos that are 5-6", whereas it is the men who are looking for 10, 12, and 14" dongs.....hmmmmm.
I would have to agree with this guy here. Naturally the Female cavity is between 3 - 4 inches in depth and it only stretches to the size of the males penis. So any average size penis can give a girl pleasure and think about those guys bragging with there 8-9 inches. That is 200% and more stretch and you think MOST girls find that comfortable?

Something else you all should know, the female cavity has very few nerve endings inside. Most women drive there pleasre from the top of the vagina where most of the nerve endings are. So a man with an average penis has the ability to go all the way and create friction with his hips for extra pleasure... hmm I do beleive so.
That Dude

United States

#32 Feb 11, 2007
I got 6 inches HARD and im 17, ive never taken any type of pill either. Is that good?

Since: Feb 07

Hialeah, FL

#33 Feb 12, 2007
grace wrote:
i have a friend that is barely 4 inches he is a sweetheart and he hasnt been with many girls but like ive told him if a woman feels loved and cared for and you give her plenty of orgasms and cuddles she wont care how small it is and i also added any girl that wud turn you away for that is a loose sl@t (you can only fit so many inches inside a girl the rest is just aesthetics)considering 90% of d*cks are between 5 and 7 inches women and men alike are unrealistic in what they seek
Well it's completely differently if you're in love or even like the person. But I don't think Franko said any of that, he just asked what's too big and too small, and how much size matters. As far as only being able to fit so many inches inside a girl and the rest just being aesthetics, men do it ALL the time. How many countless men out there have fascination with large breasts, or large asses, and prefer to be with women who are well endowed? How is this any different?

To answer your questions Franko, for me personally, too big would be anything over 9 inches and too small would be anything under 5 inches. A happy medium would be 7 inches or so.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#34 Feb 12, 2007
Nicole24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's completely differently if you're in love or even like the person. But I don't think Franko said any of that, he just asked what's too big and too small, and how much size matters. As far as only being able to fit so many inches inside a girl and the rest just being aesthetics, men do it ALL the time. How many countless men out there have fascination with large breasts, or large asses, and prefer to be with women who are well endowed? How is this any different?
To answer your questions Franko, for me personally, too big would be anything over 9 inches and too small would be anything under 5 inches. A happy medium would be 7 inches or so.
THanks for the info Nicole.
It doesnt matter

East Greenbush, NY

#36 Feb 14, 2007
Women who love big dick dont know how to get themselves off. Dont listen to them. The average penis is 5 to 5.5 inches in length for white males. And 4.9 inches in girth. the vagina only has nerve endings that run 2 inches deep which means a 2 incher could get a woman off if they are doing it right. The key is stimulating the clitoris. Very few woman can get off on penatration alone. And most that think a big dick is the answer need a leason or two. I have had 73 sexual partners and have learned alot along the way. I have nothing to brag about. Im only 6.25 in length and 5.5 in girth. My advice for someone who thinks they are too small is to work on technique and find out what their partner likes/dislikes. Because once you find out how to push the right buttons you will have her coming back for more.
Sally

United States

#37 Feb 18, 2007
Is there anyway to tell a man's penis size without seeing it? Like if he has a large foot or hands is it true that this means he has a large penis?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 408
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 2 min anon21 50,595
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Marchpassive 184,320
want see dirty video only teens gay 3 min nude boy gay 1
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 3 min Londy 30,054
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 3 min Tigga88 1,839
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min peter wood 29,864
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Hard4321 419,952
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min moshbiker 314,841
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min markaousalpha1 506,061
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 13 min Sarahfields1999 25,639

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE