Lap sitting

“No Pics, No Cam”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#196 May 25, 2012
Flying Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter used to do the same thing and also sit on his lap. She would always climb into bed early in the morning to watch TV. Then she would turn facing him and grind into his c**k. She did it all the time. It was an everyday thing. I don't know where she learned it. I saw her and my husband was scared, but it was so hot and seemed harmless. She'd do the lap thin at night when we watched TV all together. She would be on his lap till she couldn't take it and then sit next to him real close with a little blanket over her. We could see her hands moving like crazy under the blanket till her legs started to jerk and then her head would go back and forth as she came. We never stopped her. We just didn't know what to say. We were always touching each other in front of her, so how could we tell her to stop. We would get a little drunk and I'd go down on him. I'd see her peeking and rubbing herself. My husband was just out of his mind he was so horny with all this going on......
Kitty, message me, maybe we can chat. I think have have a lot to share.
Lap Girl

Marathon, NY

#197 May 25, 2012
Memory Man wrote:
15 years ago we had holiday dinner at a friend's house. They had a little girl and a boy. The girl was maybe 10. While the husband and I sat in the living room with the women in the kitchen, the girl stayed with us to watch TV. She had a riding toy that she was really gettin into, climbing onto it and rubbing herself back and forth till she was quite excited. Her father patted the sofa and then his lap for her to come to him. She came right over and jumped right onto his lap. I was trying not to stare and get caught when I saw that he was smiling at me. He wanted me to watch. She started to rock back and forth on his lap and erection and was getting off. He smiled and said looks nice right? I couldn't answer. I just shook my head kind of a yes. I watched and couldn't believe how excited I was watching this girl masturbating herself and him on his lap. She knew she was being watched but acted like it was normal. I was really hard and gettin feaked out by this guy looking at me with a big smile as he finally came in his pants. Then he tells his daughter to go and sit on uncle....(my) lap. She hops off and sits on my lap and right away pushes my erection into the right place for her. It was the right place for me too. I never felt anything so good before. This little girl was a master. She reached down and opened my pants so out I popped and she placed my erection right against herself and rubbed herself up and down my erection. She held it tight while I held her waist. She leaned back and rubbed me like an adult. She knew what to do for her and me. She came and then kept going till I came. Then she got a box off tissues near the sofa and wiped us up. It was one of the hottest and scariest things that ever hppened to me. The fear of getting caught was intense, but no one came in except to ask if we needed a beer. Still she sat on our laps like she did this everyday. The mother his wife could clearly see what was happening but just acted like it was normal. They both did. She smiled at her daughter and just brought beers in for us.
I didn't see them for a few years and she was older and more developed. She still sat on his lap, only now she had breasts to push into his face. They moved away and she is grown and married, but what an experience.
I did this when I was a young teenager. I really miss it. I wish I had a dday now to sit on. Your story made me think about when I was younger and had a daddy.
Please tell us more. It's making me feel so good.....

“No Pics & No WebCam”

Location hidden

#198 May 25, 2012
I was a Lap Girl too, when I was a little girl. I do miss it.
Where are some more stories, from guys and girls. I loved the games I played with my Daddy. We could do anything under a skirt...

“No Pics, No Cam”

Location hidden

#199 May 25, 2012
Now I'm all worked up. I need some privacy, but I'm not alone. This is pretty hot. Tell us more, someone, please....
Any of you girls, message me and we can chat if you like.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200 May 25, 2012
I tried to get my younger sister to sit i my lap once, no success but the thought of it really made me feel horney and still does
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#204 May 25, 2012
Yes it is an amazing thing to have a young girl sit on your lap and watch as she realizes her own feelings between her legs as a result if sitting on your stiffy! What's even more amazing it doesn't take them long to figure out it even feels better the less clothes she has on and soon the panties come off! In a previous relationship the daughter always cuddled on my lap evenings watching TV and it didn't take her long to figure out how much better it felt when my stiiffy was laying a certain way! Because I wore a night shirt around the house with nothing under it to lounge and sleep in it was easy for her to carefully guide it in the right position without her mother seeing. She always wore a long Tshirt and panties so when the panties came off there was just the nightshirt beteen us! I still remember the heat of her bottom as she sat and gently moved! When her Mom worked evenings and Saturday's she was very aggressive in her riding the rod! My nightshirt would eventually ride up and it was skin to skin! She would straddle and face me with my hardness tucked between her puss lips and my pre- cum would make it very slippery as she slid back and forth! Occasionally shhe would lift her Tshirt and watch as the head of my penis would appear and disappear under her! I could never hold on without Cumming and she'd say "OPPS!" as she felt me throb and shot my cumm all over us! Then she would keep sliding in the wetness till she stiffened up, gave a little shudder and fall against me with her arms around my neck. We'd sit like that, connected in our wetness for a long time till I suggested we get cleaned up. We'd both go to the bathroom and wipe off! Usually she'd asked again later in the day if she could slide on me and who am I to say no! we did this for years till her Mom and I broke up! I told her one day I would love to have sex with her and she promised when she turned 18 we would! Well I lost contact and that never happened but those amazing times will always be a cherished memory!!
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#206 May 25, 2012
Slxt wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask how old you are?
Old enough to probably be your Grandfather with many years of wonderful life experience and life stories behind me!
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#207 May 25, 2012
Sixt......how old are you and are you a lap sitter?
Join Free
Badboy

Satellite Provider

#209 May 25, 2012
I'll b the lap sitter

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#210 May 25, 2012
Slxt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 15, not an avid lapsitter. I need to find some nice guys so I can sit in their laps.
I could be your grandfather, but if you would like to talk and hear some stories, message me. I have many.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#211 May 25, 2012
Little Nips wrote:
Memory Man, This sounds like my daughter, 25 years ago. She used lie on top of my husband in the morning before he woke up. She would lie on top of him and just rub herself into his morning erection. Until he woke up she would just huff and puff getting really excited till she stiffend up and had an orgasm. The first time he woke up, he asked her what was she doing. She said "It feels good" He said where did you learn this. She said at my cousins house. We do it all the time, only you are much bigger and it feels better.
My husband wasn't her father, but still got real nervous and woke me. I just watched her till she came. She was very young. Maybe 8. After she wa finished he was super hard and I was hot as hell. We would make love in bed with her right there. She never even watched. She just glanced sometimes and thought I was doing the same thing. She saw it as something totally normal. After that I would do everything with my husband with her around.
I think I've said enough for this post. There is more.....
My stepdaughter did the same things to me and with me. She was also quite young when she started. It was so natural, we just let it happen. We were very open with our sex lives.
alien sex fiend

Basingstoke, UK

#212 May 25, 2012
i got raped off a gay robot and he kept saying {take me to your leader} so i shat in his face and watched him blow up ...ah well another day another robot
SC03033E

Lexington, KY

#213 May 25, 2012
I was watching a little girl for a while. I never did anything to her, but one day we were both watching a movie, she nodded off on the couch, so I got on the other one and took a nap too. I woke to her kissing me, and exploring my mouth with her tounge. I told her never to do it again, and then asked her why she did it in the first place and the little observant girl said that that's how her mommy and daddy kissed. And she loved me so she thought she could kiss me like that too. I felt bad for her, but never wanted to try anything.
yum

Basingstoke, UK

#214 May 25, 2012
i bet you tore her little panties off and went like a mad baboon in her ...tell the truth come on

“**No more training wheels**”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#215 May 25, 2012
alien sex fiend wrote:
i got raped off a gay robot and he kept saying {take me to your leader} so i shat in his face and watched him blow up ...ah well another day another robot
Lmao wow

Location hidden

#216 May 26, 2012
Lap Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you and your sister?
well at the time i must of been 15 or similar amd my sis was a year and a half younger. i'm 46 now though but if she wanted to yes i would still be happy if she did
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#217 May 26, 2012
Hey Jeune........ What's happening?? Curious!

Location hidden

#219 May 26, 2012
I sit on my uncles lap. I found out it felt good after he bounced me around for awhile. I started riding his leg. Later I sat on his lap and felt him. He made it so it felt good for me.
Someone said with a skirt you can do a lot. Its true. At night I like only panties and thin top. He lives with us and watches me while my parents work and sleep. I don't think I'll ever get too old to do this.
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#220 May 26, 2012
Jeune... What are you wearing to the party? Skirt? Dress? With a little pair of silky panties? Have fun.... Be carefull.....be naughty!! KISSES!

Location hidden

#221 May 26, 2012
Jeune Yeux wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually going with my dad his friends, and a bunch of their friends to some party for one of their wives... Idk what exactly is going on. Not everyone is gonna fit in our car. Maybe I will get to sit on my dads friends lap.:) I'm thinking about what I should do at the party, because with all the people there everyone should be distracted and I can be alone with him.
That was the way I felt it for the first time. I was on his lap in a pickup truck. It bounced around alot and I felt him hard really fast. He held my waist and hugged me a little so I didn't fall. But he was moving back and forth on him. It was great. No one knew and I almost came. He had a hard time getting out of the truck...lol Very hard to hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min ash12 23,768
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min johngyo87 918,455
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Hornny 449,368
Who likes to f*** old men? (Jun '12) 1 min sxwithteens 3,806
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 1 min mthondoful-EL 73,902
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min 18 m uk 5581d075 42,002
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 1 min AlwaysHornyM 60,160
Dirty ki...k 1 min pingu_george 181,807
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 1 min wet_tongue26snap me 125,535
More from around the web