Comments
41 - 60 of 717 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 9
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#54 May 9, 2012
In a previous relationship the daughter always snuggled on my lap every evening watching TV. her mom worked many evenings and Saterdays so we had many hours of watching Disney movies or cartoons. At age nine she finally discovered that sitting on my lap held a feel good bonus for her and she started to explore. I always just wore a nightshirt around the house and she a Tshirt and panties. Well after discovering this wonderful hardness that stimulated her she would straddle me, lay her head on my chest and grind into me. Usually my nightshirt would ride up and it was me against her panties. My pre- cum flowed and would get her panties soaked so it didn't take her long to figure out to loose the panties and she would as she called it "slide" on me! Occasionally she'd lift her Tshirt and watch my head as it would appear and disappear between her lips! She would often get me off as she slid and she'd say "Opps" and keep right on sliding! We spent many many hours sliding and gliding till her mother and I parted ways when she was thirteen. I miss those days of her playing with her "TOY"!
Jeune Yeux

Stoughton, MA

#55 May 9, 2012
I've always been particularly keen to a friend of my dads. I always sit with him. On his lap, or in between his legs. He is always touching me or rubbing me. I love it! Im gonna see him this weekend :)
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#56 May 9, 2012
Jeune Yeux wrote:
I've always been particularly keen to a friend of my dads. I always sit with him. On his lap, or in between his legs. He is always touching me or rubbing me. I love it! Im gonna see him this weekend :)
Have you decided what your going to wear when you visit with him? Obviously he must have a family around or is he a single friend of your dads? By the way how old are you? When you sit on his lap can you feel him get hard? You said he touches and rubs you. Where?
Jeune Yeux

Stoughton, MA

#57 May 9, 2012
Silky wrote:
<quoted text>Have you decided what your going to wear when you visit with him? Obviously he must have a family around or is he a single friend of your dads? By the way how old are you? When you sit on his lap can you feel him get hard? You said he touches and rubs you. Where?
I was thinking about short shorts lol. Idk. He does have a family, and a wife :( I love her she's a great person, but whenever she is around he ignores me :(

J'ai 15 ans. lol. 15 years old ;P
Um he touches my thighs and moves his hand towards.... Well my crotch I guess lol. I have gotten him hard before. It is such a turn on. When I do I freeze up though and I'm kinda afraid to do anything. He usually rubs me more then.

My favorite time to sit in his lap is when we sit by the pool ;)
Rog

Halesowen, UK

#58 May 9, 2012
i was 19 my GF was 18, her sister 8, there were brothers between them. Gf sister would sit on my lap while i read her a story, after a month or two i started getting hard, one day after a number of weeks i slipped my cock into the leg of her knickers and ejuculated, she giggled and pushed her ass hard against me.
the next time i was over she sat on my lap and asked me to do it again, for about 18 months and twice a month i would cum inside her knickers.
i married her sister and she then came to stay the weekends with us and she wanted me to read to her like before, this went on for a number of years, until she was 16, then when my wife went down the road to the chipshop my SIL asked me to put it in her puss, there was no foreplay, just eased her knickers out of the way, enter and cum.
how i never knocked her up i'll never know cause i was firing on both barrels. we did have a sex sesion years later, she was between BFs and just needed to feel loved. wife never knew and still doesnt.
we both are grandparents now
Silky

Lethbridge, Canada

#59 May 10, 2012
The pool can be a lot of fun in and out of the water! Playing peek-a-boo by sitting at the edge of the pool while he's in the water you can move the crotch of you bathing suit over a bit and give him a peek! You can ask him if you can dive between his legs and accidentally bump into or touch him or have him dive between your legs and see what he does! Anyway have fun, make him hard, copp a feel if you can and let me know what happens!
honesty is best

Bicester, UK

#60 May 10, 2012
Lap sitting in a naturist household is a recipe for disaster. Believe me, a hard on is inevitable and there is no disguising it.
Jeune Yeux

Stoughton, MA

#61 May 10, 2012
Silky wrote:
The pool can be a lot of fun in and out of the water! Playing peek-a-boo by sitting at the edge of the pool while he's in the water you can move the crotch of you bathing suit over a bit and give him a peek! You can ask him if you can dive between his legs and accidentally bump into or touch him or have him dive between your legs and see what he does! Anyway have fun, make him hard, copp a feel if you can and let me know what happens!
LOL I've actually swam between his legs before. Once i was sitting by the edge of the pool and he came up to me and sat beside me really close. He was in his swim trunks and I was in my bathing suit. He has a nice body considering how old he is. He's in like his late 50s or something like that. But anyways he leaned over to me and told me that he like my bathing suit, he said I looked beautiful. Then he start rubbing my legs. I wanted to do something, to show him I was more interested, but my dad and his friends were sitting behind us. So I kinda chickened out lol. Um I ended up getting off the ledge and into the water. Then I swam between his legs, where there was a stair to get into like the pool, and I held myself up so that my body was kinda floating. He just smiled. I inched my way a little closer until another friend of my dads walked over. So I swam into the deeper end of the pool. To my surprise, he followed. I was holding onto a ladder. He leaned against the wall and told me that I was a good girl. Then I felt his leg/foot between my legs. He was moving it up. He was smart he kept both his hands above the water so no one would suspect anything. Turned on, I froze. Then my dad called for me from across the pool area so I had to leave him :(

I've been completely infatuated with this man since I was 12. Pretty sad... Maybe I need a boyfriend lol.
Join Free
Silky

Lethbridge, Canada

#62 May 11, 2012
Hi Jeune...Isn't it exciting and fun to tease and be teased especially when it's so naughty! Maybe ask him to teach you how to float so he can hold you up in the water but then I'm sure you've thought of all kinds of things to do! I'm sure his mind is going crazy every time you come for a visit too! Years ago friends of ours daughter used to babysit for us and if we stayed out to late she would spend the night. One night after we came home I changed into my nightshirt and we watched the rest of a movie before bed. She was laying on the floor infront of me and the way I was sitting she had a clear view of my stuff. It was exciting to know she could see me and I got real hard. She spent more time watching me than the movie. From then on when we went to our friends place she had on a dress or skirt and no panties and made sure I always had a chance throughout the evening to see her puss! That was exciting! Never ever touched her but the games we played were exciting enough! Have fun, be careful and keep me posted please!
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#63 May 11, 2012
Jeune..... At age 15 have you had any kind of sexual experience before or is this just all new and exciting for you? HUGS!
Jeune Yeux

Shelton, CT

#64 May 11, 2012
Silky wrote:
Jeune..... At age 15 have you had any kind of sexual experience before or is this just all new and exciting for you? HUGS!
new and exciting! I love the way he touches me even though it is very rare. He is so gentle.:)
Silky

Calgary, Canada

#65 May 11, 2012
Jeune Yeux wrote:
<quoted text> new and exciting! I love the way he touches me even though it is very rare. He is so gentle.:)
That's so exciting and I bet your heart just goes a hundred miles an hour! Well my dear have fun and keep me informed what happens. I'll look forward to read your adventures!!
Jeune Yeux

Hanson, MA

#66 May 11, 2012
Silky wrote:
<quoted text>That's so exciting and I bet your heart just goes a hundred miles an hour! Well my dear have fun and keep me informed what happens. I'll look forward to read your adventures!!
Okay. Thanks! I should be spending all day and basically all night with him tommorow, not alone of course, but if something happens I'll tell u sunday :)
Jeune Yeux

Belmont, MA

#67 May 13, 2012
Silky wrote:
<quoted text>That's so exciting and I bet your heart just goes a hundred miles an hour! Well my dear have fun and keep me informed what happens. I'll look forward to read your adventures!!
Not a whole lot happened yesterday, just more lap sitting and cuddling. I sat with him in his back yard. He has a hammock. He was in it and was like, "wanna try it out? It's comfy." he got out of the hammock and said, " c'mon give it a shot." I told him I didn't want to because I was afraid I would fall.(I was serious. I'm not very coordinated lol) so he said he'd sit in it with me. He sat down and told me to sit beside him so I did. He was like, "see? It's fun." we laughed a little and he asked me if I wanted to lay down, so i said yes. We adjusted ourselves so I was laying in his arms. It was amazing.
Silky

Lethbridge, Canada

#68 May 14, 2012
Jeune....sounds like you had a good weekend. Were you guys in the pool at all? What were you wearing? There must have been other people around for him not to be touching or did he? I'd love to be him and have you sit your little bum on my lap! I'm sure we'd have fun together! Tell me what you'd like to do if we could I'd like to hear your fantasy! Look forward to hear from you again!
Jeune Yeux

Stoughton, MA

#69 May 14, 2012
Silky wrote:
Jeune....sounds like you had a good weekend. Were you guys in the pool at all? What were you wearing? There must have been other people around for him not to be touching or did he? I'd love to be him and have you sit your little bum on my lap! I'm sure we'd have fun together! Tell me what you'd like to do if we could I'd like to hear your fantasy! Look forward to hear from you again!
Yeah it was a good weekend :)
No pool, too cold. I was wearing really short shorts and a low cut top. It's not low enough for my parents to yell at me for, but if u are tall (like my dads friend) u can see everything. Lol. He touched me a little but he didn't too much, besides the hammock thing. There were lots of people around. He did touch my boob though, I guess it was kinda an accident because he was trying to point at something and I kinda got in his way. He smiled though lol.

I don't know what I would do on ur lap.. I'm not very creative...I'd love to feel ur cock underneath me though :)

I love men. Always have. I love everything about them. Hmm. I'd just like being on u.
Silky

Edmonton, Canada

#70 May 14, 2012
Jeune.... Thanks for responding back!! Sounds fun! Don't have time right now but I'll write a longer note when I have time and you keep me posted!! Have you ever seen, touched a man before? Take care little lady!
Jeune Yeux

Stoughton, MA

#71 May 14, 2012
Silky wrote:
Jeune.... Thanks for responding back!! Sounds fun! Don't have time right now but I'll write a longer note when I have time and you keep me posted!! Have you ever seen, touched a man before? Take care little lady!
I like responding to u :) u are sweet.
I've seen a man before, a few actually, but I've never touched one. Though, I'd love too :)
Discrete

United States

#72 May 14, 2012
I am 36 .about 10 years ago my wife's cousin at age 11 started setting on my lap every time she was around didn't matter if there was an open seat or not. She would wiggle and squirm alot making me very hard seemed the harder I got the more she would almost as if she was purposely doing it.

About two years after this began we were at my wife's grandparents for independence day. All day long she was doing it every time I'd sit. It finally got dark and everyone was outside watching the fireworks display. I went into the house just shortly after they started to use the bathroom and she followed me into the house and asked what I was doing. I told her I had to pee, she said can I watch I want to see how night it really is? I just laughed and she followed me into the bathroom. After I was done peeing she wanted to see it so I turned around. She grabbed it and started sucking it.

We have been sexually active ever since then. I go to her house twice a week while her bf and my wife are at work.
Jake

Dedham, MA

#73 May 14, 2012
When I was young my aunt always would have me sit on her lap, and she would put her hand between my legs and get me hard and rub it and squeeze it through my pants. If I got off her lap before she said I could she'd slap me in the balls and call me a dirty boy, of course, she never said I could get off her lap so I would eventually cum in my pants and then she'd grab my balls and squeeze them calling me a dirty boy.

The first time I met my wife's family we were dating and she was 20 and she told me not to worry about Uncle James. As it got late he called her over and pulled her down so that she was sitting sideways on his lap. He was looking up to her talking to her and I noticed his hand wrapped around her waist was untucking her blouse from her skirt. I watched as over a few minutes his hand tucked up under her shirt and reached up and was feeling her breast. I notice she's struggling to keep her face from contorting and then realize his other hand is deep up under her skirt and her hips are rocking sightly. I look back at her and see her biting her lip to keep silent while she is clearly having an orgasm. I quickly look around and the room has cleared out except maybe half a dozen people who clearly know what's happening but aren't being obvious about watching.

I move 8 inches to my left so I'm sitting at the end of the couch and when I turn back it gives me a clear view between her legs and see that her panties have been slid to the side and his fingers are in her moist folds. His other hand is still beneath her shirt and his head is now resting on her breast, that's when I see her hand pull this massive flesh colored tennis ball up between her legs. I didn't realize what I was looking at because I didn't understand just because of it's size. I didn't know what it was as my wife pressed it against her moist folds, and rocked her hips forward, clearly having another orgasm as it entered her. I watched confused and shocked as she rocked back and forth to orgasm after orgasm for 20 minutes before he finally grunted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype Sex Contacts (Feb '13) 3 min Ssmith4203 756
want to touch ck am in oldham 3 min dan41 11
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min TheUltimatePeen 473,660
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min t_jay09 279,810
mistress looking for hairy skype slave 4 min pretty_mistress 92
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min Iloveslut 2,886
fingering a family member on Skype 4 min Islandboi91 6
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Humiliate me 161,344
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Gayteen6565 380,334
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Antoniomazz99 13,795