First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justin

Owings Mills, MD

#1 Aug 16, 2009
well i had been hanging out with this girl just as friends for a couple months now. So earlier this afternoon she was over sitting on my couch next to me and just started rubbing on me and got me real good and hard. She dropped down to her knees took my pants off and gave me the most amazing blowjob ever, felt so good. Then later on tonight she said why dont we have some real fun. She took my back to my room started making out with me and there went the clothes. Then we had sex, enjoyed pounding away at her, but the best was when she was riding. Wow, she rode me like i have never been rode, and was talking dirty, doing it all. Probably the best explosion ever too. We decided that it was great for both, and there will be more to come... i never thought it would be so good.
D-Roc

Gardendale, AL

#2 Aug 16, 2009
justin wrote:
well i had been hanging out with this girl just as friends for a couple months now. So earlier this afternoon she was over sitting on my couch next to me and just started rubbing on me and got me real good and hard. She dropped down to her knees took my pants off and gave me the most amazing blowjob ever, felt so good. Then later on tonight she said why dont we have some real fun. She took my back to my room started making out with me and there went the clothes. Then we had sex, enjoyed pounding away at her, but the best was when she was riding. Wow, she rode me like i have never been rode, and was talking dirty, doing it all. Probably the best explosion ever too. We decided that it was great for both, and there will be more to come... i never thought it would be so good.
lying devil. ain't no self respecting black woman sleep with you. wake up from your dream lol. nice try though but i can tell you are a liar.
polar bear

Stockton, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
justin wrote:
Sounds good.

“Never Give Up”

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 17, 2009
justin wrote:
If you're like me you had to love the color contrast its so sexy lol My ex was a dark latina & my fwbs now is a black girl I love it lol
justin

Owings Mills, MD

#5 Aug 17, 2009
Ok man you can believe what you want, but im pretty sure i know what happened... there are black girls who like white men im sorry. Just like there are black men who like white women, and we don't go around calling them liars about it. Its all good though, you can think whatever you like.
D-Roc

Gardendale, AL

#6 Aug 17, 2009
justin wrote:
Ok man you can believe what you want, but im pretty sure i know what happened... there are black girls who like white men im sorry. Just like there are black men who like white women, and we don't go around calling them liars about it. Its all good though, you can think whatever you like.
i could care less about black men who sleep with white women smh. my concern is with black women and black men relationships. you however are lying and if you aren't lying than you have just proven my point once again about WHITE MEN!!! like i say all the time, white men don't want a relationship with black women. you just want to have sex with them and then brag about it. which is why i've been successful at stopping many black women from dating you snakes lmbao. and i will continue to do so. i am saving them from being used. and all the proof i need are the topics and posts on this forum and many others. thank you though for providing my proof once again for me.

my BLACK WOMEN wake up!!!!!!!!
Black Kajira Girl

Liverpool, UK

#7 Aug 17, 2009
justin wrote:
sounds hot, you must be very sexy :D
Sexy black woman

Liverpool, UK

#8 Aug 17, 2009
D-Roc wrote:
<quoted text>
i could care less about black men who sleep with white women smh. my concern is with black women and black men relationships. you however are lying and if you aren't lying than you have just proven my point once again about WHITE MEN!!! like i say all the time, white men don't want a relationship with black women. you just want to have sex with them and then brag about it. which is why i've been successful at stopping many black women from dating you snakes lmbao. and i will continue to do so. i am saving them from being used. and all the proof i need are the topics and posts on this forum and many others. thank you though for providing my proof once again for me.
Your very creepy, probally single and never had sex or a girlfriend. I am a black woman and actually btw I am not YOUR black woman, and nor do any other black women belong to you. So please stop saying things like "my black women" you sound like an asshole.
Join Free

Since: Nov 08

Mableton, GA

#9 Aug 17, 2009
Sexy black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very creepy, probally single and never had sex or a girlfriend. I am a black woman and actually btw I am not YOUR black woman, and nor do any other black women belong to you. So please stop saying things like "my black women" you sound like an asshole.
I think you are being ti nice to him....I wanted to say somethings to him too but I been raised if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say nothing. Besides I would rather write to someone that has common sense. Also thought he would enjoy a white man talking to one of his black girls....lol
D-Roc

Gardendale, AL

#10 Aug 17, 2009
Sexy black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid. i am all about BLACK LOVE and BLACK LOVE ONLY. you are trash anyway because you are tainted. no self respecting BLACK man would have anything to do with you now.
justin

Owings Mills, MD

#11 Aug 17, 2009
D Roc-- I think thats great on your views, but dont try to say im disrespecting someone. I wasnt even the one the started the intial contact, so I was not just trying to get sex. Ive had a lot of black girls that I have been great friends with, and they tell me the reason they enjoy my presence is because i treat them well and respect them. You seem to be like a very good man, and thats great, but please dont trash me and tell me im just trying to get laid.. when it was not me starting the moves in the first place. Have some respect is all im saying.
D-Roc

Gardendale, AL

#12 Aug 17, 2009
justin wrote:
D Roc-- I think thats great on your views, but dont try to say im disrespecting someone. I wasnt even the one the started the intial contact, so I was not just trying to get sex. Ive had a lot of black girls that I have been great friends with, and they tell me the reason they enjoy my presence is because i treat them well and respect them. You seem to be like a very good man, and thats great, but please dont trash me and tell me im just trying to get laid.. when it was not me starting the moves in the first place. Have some respect is all im saying.
i'd be more inclined to believe you if you didn't feel the need to come and broadcast your sexual experience with a black woman. you are sneaky and treacherous. let me guess, you wanted to let everybody know you "split some dark oak".

pitiful!

BAPF!(Black and Proud Forever)

“Never Give Up”

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2009
Sexy black woman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I knew someone would say something
justin

Owings Mills, MD

#14 Aug 17, 2009
ok man i done with talking about... getting on my nerves already
Black Kajira Girl

Liverpool, UK

#15 Aug 18, 2009
justin wrote:
ok man i done with talking about... getting on my nerves already
dont let him get to you, just continue talking about your exciting experience! So it that it with this girl? Or will you be seeing her again?
Black Kajira Girl

Liverpool, UK

#16 Aug 18, 2009
Big Tongue 22 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I knew someone would say something
It had to be said, to be honest he, the way he thinks he owns black women makes my skin crawl. He has a very distorted view of the world and seems quite very immature, he's probally a kid, no older than 14 or something.
Black Kajira Girl

Liverpool, UK

#17 Aug 18, 2009
D-Roc wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid. i am all about BLACK LOVE and BLACK LOVE ONLY. you are trash anyway because you are tainted. no self respecting BLACK man would have anything to do with you now.
blah blah blah..

“Never Give Up”

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 18, 2009
Black Kajira Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It had to be said, to be honest he, the way he thinks he owns black women makes my skin crawl. He has a very distorted view of the world and seems quite very immature, he's probally a kid, no older than 14 or something.
Ya I never like black guys like that because it is disrespectful to women and like I told him before how do you know every black woman wanted a black man lol
Justin

Owings Mills, MD

#19 Aug 18, 2009
Yeah im still with her and dont plan to stop being with her unless something happens i guess.

Since: Aug 09

B'ham ,AL

#20 Aug 19, 2009
D-Roc wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things 1.That attitude shows way most races don't like black people 2.And to prove my point that the most racist people in America are black people.

Keep doing what your doing justin. I wish I stayed in a diverse place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min bodyart92 376,953
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min xmcbaex 563,972
sexy snow day 3 min stainranger 1
gay group cam on skype? (Apr '13) 3 min dazzyboi21 440
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min mark 37,745
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min yourbasicowl 494,805
cam slave 4 min jim 19
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min _CarlosFernandez_ 225,472
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min ncrawla36 46,846

Human Sexuality People Search