kristy

Serbia

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Just to tell you about me. I turned 17 in Feb and am a cheerleader for my HS. I am also on the swim team. We have a pool In the yard so most the time i am in a swim suit or skirt. About 3 months ago when my mom was out my dad was watching some TV in his chair and i hoped up on his lap and watched some TV with him. after some wiggling to get comfy I felt his dick getting hard. Nothing was said and finally it went down. I have tried it a few more times to see if it would happen and it dose it every time. anyone tell me it my dad is attracted to me or is it just human nature

“South Louisiana”

Since: Mar 11

very small

#2 Jun 8, 2011
kristy wrote:
Just to tell you about me. I turned 17 in Feb and am a cheerleader for my HS. I am also on the swim team. We have a pool In the yard so most the time i am in a swim suit or skirt. About 3 months ago when my mom was out my dad was watching some TV in his chair and i hoped up on his lap and watched some TV with him. after some wiggling to get comfy I felt his dick getting hard. Nothing was said and finally it went down. I have tried it a few more times to see if it would happen and it dose it every time. anyone tell me it my dad is attracted to me or is it just human nature
I't prob both you sound like a hot girl.

Since: Jun 11

Woodbridge, UK

#3 Jun 8, 2011
kristy wrote:
Do you want your dad to have sex with you
Jack

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2011
both

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 8, 2011
Rentman1 wrote:
<quoted text>I't prob both you sound like a hot girl.
Yep. You both love it. Take it further
Old Jim 2

Granada, Nicaragua

#9 Aug 24, 2012
.. Since he lets you sit on his dick, ah I mean Lap, and knows he will get a Boner, he wants to go further. Next time just reach down and rub his erection. Gently. Then ask him to release that Monster!.
kristy wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls - Do you ENJOY giving oral sex to men? (May '07) 3 min Lala1 1,629
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min holly584 418,343
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 3 min Ben30 32,107
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min higharchmage 254,104
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min annon 61,773
Lesbian snapchat (May '13) 3 min Olliewills57 651
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min 7ef15d97 25,305
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Hottwinky 546,607
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Jackbi1289 599,426
More from around the web