If you woke up and found another guy ...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#300 May 18, 2012
Oscar23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Paul's looking real good right now.
He just took his 13th state in the primary and is only 98 delegates behind Romney.
Romney's REAL delegate count is at 412 and Paul's is at 314.
There's still 5 states that have to tally their delegate count and but it looks like Paul will be taking 3 of those state with the delegate majority, and there still is 11 more GOP state primaries to go. And two of those state are BIG Paul states with large delegate counts (Cali and TX).
Paul's already on the GOP convention ballot.
We also now know that with GOP Convention rule #38...NO delegates are bound to vote for anyone and can vote how they want to in the 1st round of voting at the convention.(that means that delegates that are Paul supporters who were bound to vote for Romney are no longer bound and can vote for Paul at the 1st round of voting).
-
And don't believe the MSM about Paul dropping out or suspending his campaign.....He hasn't. He just not spending money on TV ads.
We are going to focus on the delegate count.
-
-
Did you know that it came out today on 'the Drudge Report' that in fact Obama was born in Kenya. There's some old paper work out that states it and a video of Machele Obama saying that Obama was born there.<~Go check it out
A lot of other on-line cedible news sites are starting to run with the story.
Also 'Obama's Impeachment Bill' just got a bunch of new co-sponsors this week 15 in all, that makes 23 total and 6 of them are democrats. It looks like Obama might not even get a chance to run against anyone in Nov. at election time...Biden might have to take care of that for the Dem. Party.
-
Did you also hear that a 'PRISONER' in a TX jail ( Keith Judd ) got himself on the DNC primary ballot in W. Virginia and got 40% of the vote.
When voters were asked why they voted for Judd most said 'they didn't know Judd was a prisoner in a TX jail, they was just voting against Obama'. <~~ Now That's PHUKKED UP. EveryBody hates Obama. HaHaHa. Look that one up Failure1. lol
You Ron Paul people are nuts.

Location hidden

#301 May 18, 2012
Oscar23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wrote..."Don't believ everything I write.".
So how do we know if you really find incest disgusting?
So how do we know if you're not really gay?
For all we know now (since you aren't honest) you are having gay incest with your father.<~I think that is what's really going on with you.
You just keep playing yourself Failure! It's NOT cool 2 do that.
Because if you ask I'll tell you the answer and the answer is invest is nasty. What are you from Alabama or something? Lol. Again I'll let a [email protected] guy blow me over my mom. That's nasty dude.

Location hidden

#302 May 18, 2012
Oscar23 wrote:
<quoted text>
He just took his 13th state in the primary and is only 98 delegates behind Romney.
There's still 5 states that have to tally their delegate count and but it looks like Paul will be taking 3 of those state with the delegate majority, and there still is 11 more GOP state primaries to go. And two of those state are BIG Paul states with large delegate counts (Cali and TX).
We also now know that with GOP Convention rule #38...NO delegates are bound to vote for anyone and can vote how they want to in the 1st round of voting at the convention.(that means that delegates that are Paul supporters who were bound to vote for Romney are no longer bound and can vote for Paul at the 1st round of voting).
-
And don't believe the MSM about Paul dropping out or suspending his campaign.....He hasn't. He just not spending money on TV ads.
-
-
Did you know that it came out today on 'the Drudge Report' that in fact Obama was born in Kenya. There's some old paper work out that states it and a video of Machele Obama saying that Obama was born there.<~Go check it out
Also 'Obama's Impeachment Bill' just got a bunch of new co-sponsors this week 15 in all, that makes 23 total and 6 of them are democrats. It looks like Obama might not even get a chance to run against anyone in Nov. at election time...Biden might have to take care of that for the Dem. Party.
-
Did you also hear that a 'PRISONER' in a TX jail ( Keith Judd ) got himself on the DNC primary ballot in W. Virginia and got 40% of the vote.
When voters were asked why they voted for Judd most said 'they didn't know Judd was a prisoner in a TX jail, they was just voting against Obama'. <~~ Now That's PHUKKED UP. EveryBody hates Obama. HaHaHa. Look that one up Failure1. lol
Funny how I looked up the count on 2 sites and they are 989-106 and 961-114. Funny how only Oscar knows the correct delegate count and 2 major news sites have the wrong count. GTFO!!!

Location hidden

#303 May 18, 2012
Oscar23 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
Oh yeah and Michelle mispeaking about Obama carries no weight. I was born in NM but raised in TX. That would be like my gf telling people I was from TX but I'm originally from NM. I can see a mix up like that happening. Once again you RP supporters are whacking than the Tea Party with yalls theories etc etc.

Also dont you think "low" of women as it is? How is it Michelle's words can carry so much weight since he was raised in Kenya. Wig your gf or mom accidentally misspoke about you wouldn't you say "oh no she's a women" etc etc?

4 more yrs Oscar!!!!
iT wOuld bE tHat

United States

#304 May 18, 2012
[email protected], h0m0, boybutt raper, jenkem guzzeling, turd chewer, ©0p, cHris hAnsen.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#305 May 18, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Ron Paul people are nuts.
You know as well as I do that the Main Stream Media lies about Dr. Ron Paul. So you think it's nuts to tell the truth and to be honest?
-
Did the MSM cover this fact.
Google/YouTube: May 5th - Romney Camp Cheated and Ron Paul Won NV 22-3 - KRNV MyNews4 Reno (2012-05-05).mp4

Google/YouTube: Romney Supporters attack Ron Paul&#65279; Supporters at OK GOP Convention

Google/YouTube: Oklahoma GOP breaks RNC Rules

Google/YouTube: Ron Paul Supporters Accuse Romney Supporters With Ballot Stuffing - Arizona 5/12/12

There's way more. Just let me know if you want the Video/Article names.

Location hidden

#306 May 18, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how I looked up the count on 2 sites and they are 989-106 and 961-114. Funny how only Oscar knows the correct delegate count and 2 major news sites have the wrong count. GTFO!!!
You know that the MSM lies about the real delegate count.
Those two sites are NOT going to give you the real count and you know this.
The Establishment Government and Media are going to do all they can to hide the truth.

If you want the REAL GOP delegate count goto...
Google: thereal2012delegatecount (dot) com

It give you a real time map of all the states and the count in each of them.
-
-
We do know that Dr. Paul has taken 13 States with the majority of delegates.
Most of Romney's delegates ARE Ron Paul supporters that at first thought they were bound to cast their first vot for Romney at the GOP convention, but now that it has been made clear that NO DELEGATES ARE BOUND those RP supporters that were Romney delegates ARE going to vote for RP.
Google/YouTube: RNC LAWYER SAYS ALL DELEGATES ARE UNBOUND!
-
-
Now that Gingrich and Santorum has dropped out of the race...most of their delegates ARE moving over to RP. There are interviews with them all over YouTube.
It really looks like RP might get the nomination at the convention within the 1st and 2nd round of voting at Tampa.
The talking-heads at FOX News sunday were talking about it last weekend and Rachel 'MadCow' Meadows was covering it on MSNBC the other night. There are clips of it on YouTube you can look up.

Location hidden

#307 May 18, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and Michelle mispeaking about Obama carries no weight. I was born in NM but raised in TX. That would be like my gf telling people I was from TX but I'm originally from NM. I can see a mix up like that happening. Once again you RP supporters are whacking than the Tea Party with yalls theories etc etc.
Also dont you think "low" of women as it is? How is it Michelle's words can carry so much weight since he was raised in Kenya. Wig your gf or mom accidentally misspoke about you wouldn't you say "oh no she's a women" etc etc?
4 more yrs Oscar!!!!
Go look it up on the Drudge Report (dot) com.
It was the leading story all day yesterday.
Up until 2007 Obama was bragging that he was born in kenya.
It has now emerged that Barack Obama's own authorized biography while president of the Harvard Law Review says he was "born in Kenya" and raised in both Indonesia and Hawaii. This is prima facie evidence that the public has been sold on a big lie.
-
The Kenyan Ambassador to the United States, Peter Ogego, who admitted that it is a well known fact that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, and plans are underway to build a memorial at the site of his birth.
Google/YouTube: Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya
-
The Obama Birth Certificate the White House released is a forged document.
Google: Obama's eligibility attorney (lawyer) admits the birth certificate is a forgery in an eligibility hearing in court.
They claim that since the document is a forgery it can not be used in the hearing.
-
You can't spin this sh1t Failure1. Obama is a lying sac of sh1t.
You support a liar and criminal.
-
-
And just to let you know...
It was Dr. Ron Paul and his supporters that started the modern day Tea Party movement back in 2007 because of all the Bush spending and wars. They held their first big rally on Dec. 16, 2007 on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party on Dec. 16, 1773.
Back in 2007 the Tea Party had a 35-40% democratic base, and the way ex-dems are jumping party lines to vote for Ron Paul I wouldn't be surprised it still does.
Google/YouTube: The Tea Party Started In 2007 And Ron Paul Is The Godfather
-
You can't spin this Failure1. You should stop playing yourself...you just keep making yourself look like a bigger fool everytime.
Gibby

UK

#308 May 18, 2012
Faker1 & Oscar23 get a [email protected] room and stop spaming posts you trawl each other from post to post, puting up total pish or are you just the same person talking to yourself? BAWBAG

Location hidden

#309 May 18, 2012
Gibby wrote:
Faker1 & Oscar23 get a [email protected] room and stop spaming posts you trawl each other from post to post, puting up total pish or are you just the same person talking to yourself? BAWBAG
LOLOL....hell No we are not the same person.
Don't blame me.
Failure1 likes to stalk me. He does it all over Topix.
To be honest...I really do think he has a mental disorder and sometimes forgets to take his meds.

Location hidden

#310 May 18, 2012
Gibby wrote:
And we don't troll each other...
I'll make a post and he will always reply to my post with some stupid sh1t so of cause I'm gonna get back at him.
I used to have my pic as my avatar and I think he caught a hard-on for me.
Like I said....I think he forgets to take his meds every so often.
-
-
{Ain't that right Failure1, cause I know your mental-unstable ass is gonna reply to this comment}

Since: May 12

Villeurbanne, France

#311 May 18, 2012
Oscar23 wrote:
<quoted text>
For real...that homo sh1t is disgusting.
I live in NYC and when I hang-out down in the village with my girlfriend and see to fags make-out I start to gag and it feels like I'm gonna vomit.
I have to turn my head away from it and not even look...to me it's like seeing some one club a baby to death or something like that.
Oh boy, you DO have a PROBLEM. Talked to your psychiatrist yet ? I think it's about time....

Location hidden

#312 May 18, 2012
Hotsucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, you DO have a PROBLEM. Talked to your psychiatrist yet ? I think it's about time....
He sleeps with his mom also.
Fail.
kellyrsth

Saint Paul, MN

#313 May 18, 2012
The original post is so hott. I would pretend sleep and enjoy. Next day id watch to see how he acted. Maybe try same thing on him first chance i had. Fun.

Pittsburgh, PA

#314 May 18, 2012
Phil wrote:
Guys What would you do if you woke up to find another guy sucking you off, You are hard and it feels good but you realise it is a guy.
Would you pretend you where still asleep and enjoy it.
Would you tell him to F off and turn away.
Would you assault him.
Would you take hold of his head and push deep
I actually had this happen to me when I was in college and number of years ago. I had a number of drinks and finally went to bed. A couple of hours later I woke to a guy sucking me off. i was at first very surprised and my first reaction was to get up and have him leave the room. However I was hard and the little head took over and I pretended i was still drunk and half asleep and let him continue. He was good, it was great, I cummed and he left. I felt a little guilty and a little more guilty the next morning but I look back on it and I liked it. I am very much older now, married and I actually think about it and would actually enjoy it again. Even might like to reciprocate but at 60 not much chance.
Igno Bilato

Sterling, VA

#315 May 18, 2012
Oscar an Faker, take it somewhere else!

This site is for discussion of incest, bestiality, perversion and illicit lust.

Don't dirty it up talking politics!

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#316 May 18, 2012
itsallinya wrote:
<quoted text>I would put my hand on his head and slowly put it deep down his throat amd do it all the way till his mouth poped of my hard tip and put it deep down his throat. Iam str8 but I think any guy no strings atattced would ha e his cock sucked buy another guy and all hor.y and hard would stroke the other guy or e en suck him off. I think guys like to see other guys hard cocks and would watch each other stroking it. What would u do
No it makes most guys sick

Since: May 12

Villeurbanne, France

#317 May 18, 2012
freethinker1957 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it makes most guys sick
Apparently not....
like it hard

Kings Mountain, NC

#318 May 19, 2012
Lknlover wrote:
Most guys would never admit it, but I bet the majority would let him keep on sucking. Hell I would!
I'd let him finish me off and then I'd do the same to him,

Location hidden

#319 May 19, 2012
Hotsucker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sucking other guys c*cks and you think I have the mental disorder....OK
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GIRLS share your masturbation stories here (Feb '13) 1 min YorkukmanI 3,619
new dirty ki.........k (Sep '15) 1 min Djs 10,533
Sniffing pantiess 1 min Jacknaser 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min gettingitonsale 1,507,583
wanna watch us have sex 1 min Robbie 12
Gay/bi ki..k (Nov '13) 1 min Roxy_bottom 3,904
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Kelsey2614 252,617
tribute me and friends on chatstep 2 min silwerwolf 6
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min golfbro 357,211
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min kikincomment 155,384