Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot of crap for someone coming from a former penal colony!!!!!
That's Oz.
I'm from NZ.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thread is 'funny' to me.
It's infested with people who seem to get off on trying to return us all to that long departed era of Queen Victoria, imbued with all those old time comforts and certainties of 'respect and manners'.
Where everyone knew their place.
It seems to have been created expressly for just that purpose.
I really can't take it seriously.
That world has long gone.
It started to depart after WW1, and had pretty much gone by the turn of the century.
The net is just formally finishing it off.
How come you people can't see that????
What is it that makes you all so blinkered????
Unable to accept what you see plainly in front of you????
This is straight out of cloud cuckoo land!!!!
And wishing it were otherwise won't revive it.
No more than you can breathe back life into a dead body!!!!
Welcome to the dystopia we've created for ourselves!!!!
What the hell are you babbling on about hal,you're all over the place with this post ?.
Take your med's and lay down for some time.
Sorry but i haven't the frigging foggiest what you're trying to say.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you babbling on about hal,you're all over the place with this post ?.
Take your med's and lay down for some time.
Sorry but i haven't the frigging foggiest what you're trying to say.
As best I can tell, he thinks this thread is full of "prudes" who are trying to overlook the fact that this forum is overrun with horny folks looking for a quick "splooge", and we are all fooling ourselves by trying to have conversation to the contrary.

Mind you, I'm not saying I agree with him. Just trying to interpret "hal".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Kodachrome wrote:
<quoted text>As best I can tell, he thinks this thread is full of "prudes" who are trying to overlook the fact that this forum is overrun with horny folks looking for a quick "splooge", and we are all fooling ourselves by trying to have conversation to the contrary.
Thank,because i'll be damned if i understood what he was on about,what was that about WW1 ? he lost me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank,because i'll be damned if i understood what he was on about,what was that about WW1 ? he lost me.
Back then, I assume (not that old), things were very prim and proper - at least outside one's home. Folks have always been horny...but it wasn't so "in your face" back then.

To summarize, times have changed and the world is not so "Leave it to Beaver".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Kodachrome wrote:
<quoted text>Back then, I assume (not that old), things were very prim and proper - at least outside one's home. Folks have always been horny...but it wasn't so "in your face" back then.
LOl,now that makes sense thanks,makes you wonder what the world would be like now if they'd have had computers back then ?.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl,now that makes sense thanks,makes you wonder what the world would be like now if they'd have had computers back then ?.
It really does. I can't even fathom it.

“Gone back to Dagobah ”

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Francesca88 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow. You must not get out much if you don't know where to buy baby elephant poo.
lmao. It was the maid outfit in my size I was struggling with. 3ft jedis are the forgotten demographic when it comes to erotic dress ups.
Join Free

“Gone back to Dagobah ”

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Oz.
I'm from NZ.
for the sake of those that didn't know. Britain used to send their criminals to Australia. Australia now imports a lot of its criminals from New Zealand.
hal

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Kodachrome wrote:
<quoted text>As best I can tell, he thinks this thread is full of "prudes" who are trying to overlook the fact that this forum is overrun with horny folks looking for a quick "splooge", and we are all fooling ourselves by trying to have conversation to the contrary.
Not a bad effort!
hal

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Kodachrome wrote:
<quoted text>Back then, I assume (not that old), things were very prim and proper - at least outside one's home. Folks have always been horny...but it wasn't so "in your face" back then.
Spot on.
The main basis of my beef on here though is the absurdly pretentious crap spewed out constantly by the dom/sub subculture promoters, the males especially, about how special, precious, and superbly wonderful they all are.
And of such disciplined moral fibre and dimension, etc!!!!
And on and on it goes!!!!
Straight out of Jane Austen.
It was one of the first things I noticed when I began posting on here, 3 years back.
As I said once before, they're so far up themselves they can see daylight - even at night!!!!
hal

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is THE interesting question!!!!
We tend to think that our technology is now well advanced.
Imo, this is just the start.
By 2020 current tech will seem as old hat as Atari does to us.
Self drive cars are already on the roads, ditto trucks soon, then ships, planes (they are already capable), heavy equipment, along with robots and androids (robotics is way more advanced than people realise - it's kept low key, so as not to scare the horses).
Jobs will disappear, work for reward will become obsolete.
That's already started.
Then we'll need a totally reconfigured concept and framework for what an economy is, can do, should be, along with all the social change implications that will inevitably derive from all that, including age variegated human relationships, inter alia.
We are looking at the end of an old order.
It's both exciting, and frightening.
But it isn't going away!!!!
hal

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

yoda 49 wrote:
<quoted text> for the sake of those that didn't know. Britain used to send their criminals to Australia. Australia now imports a lot of its criminals from New Zealand.
LOL!!!!
Personally I like the one that goes: "To set up a New Zealander in a small business, give him a big business to manage!"
Joke!
I think!

“Gone back to Dagobah ”

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
Personally I like the one that goes: "To set up a New Zealander in a small business, give him a big business to manage!"
Joke!
I think!
Piggy Muldoon apparently once said the good thing about when a nzer leaves to live in australia is that it raises the avg iq in both countries. Clearly not true but a great line.
hal

Lane Cove, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

yoda 49 wrote:
<quoted text>Piggy Muldoon apparently once said the good thing about when a nzer leaves to live in australia is that it raises the avg iq in both countries. Clearly not true but a great line.
Yes, it was a truly brilliant epithet.
I don't know if it came entirely off the cuff, or if he had given it some thought, but either way, it was quite outstanding.
Right up there with some of Churchill's to Lady Astor, like:
LA: Sir, you are drunk!
WC: Madam, I may be drunk, but you are ugly. And in the morning I shall be sober!!!!
Also:
LA: Sir, if you were my husband I would put poison in your drink.
WC: Madam, if I were your husband, I'd drink it!!!!
Muldoon had a fantastic memory for numbers.
I once went to an in hall political meeting of his, and he just rolled all these financial stats, right off the cuff, and I knew a few of them myself, so I know he was accurate.
I never knew or spoke with him, but in one of my first accounting jobs, I apparently occupied "his" chair and office space.
My then boss, and racegoing buddy, had earlier worked with Muldoon before he had moved on to better things!
So much for my little brush with fame!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,315 of2,315
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6853 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min John 338,865
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min jwalsh313 217,481
Married female looking for skype fun with other... 2 min Mark 29 171
i had sex with my neice. 2 min Ursup 3
Why so you guys prefer to put fake pics up? 2 min Trenttyd1994 2
Females that post nude snapchat stories 2 min climax 3,067
les girl pic trade 2 min Red_fun 12
Gay/bi K....k 5 min add 68,198
dirty ki..k 5 min Lifted_jeep_wrangler 143,118