feet stories
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

UK

#1 Nov 5, 2012
I have a foot fetish, any good experiences?
jess

UK

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I once had my brother lick my toes
Gaz

Crieff, UK

#4 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
I once had my brother lick my toes
Did he suck them?
Gaz

Crieff, UK

#7 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
Yeah he really enjoy it but doesn't know it makes me so horny
Do u have cute feet any pics?
Anonymous

Reading, UK

#14 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
Yeah he really enjoy it but doesn't know it makes me so horny
hello Jess. Tell me more about your feet, are you toe's just suckable ? I bet they are. How did it come about with your brother, did he just come out & ask you ?
Anonymous

UK

#20 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
there slightly tanned and yes they are and well I said my feet hurt and he gave me a rub and I fell asleep to wake up to him sucking them. He didn't know I woke up and so the next day I said yo him, I know what you did last night and so now I make him give it to me and he loves it
I bet he does. I would love for you to run your bear soles over my face, teasing me with them x
Anonymous

UK

#24 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
ooft I would to and then I would stand up so you can see my pu**y and then I would stroke your d**k with my soft young soles
you can be wearing something lose...like some short's with no underwear on, so when I look up to you I can get a sneaky peek of your little pu ssy with my mouth is all over your feet, breathing in that sexy smell. My co ck will be rock hard while I'm kissing & sucking your pretty soft soles
Andy

Lympstone, UK

#28 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooft my little pu**y would be dripping wet it would be all shiny and soaked through, I shove my foot in your mouth and make you suck them
I'd love you to shove your toes in my mouth as i finger you mmm ..do u yahoo ?
Join Free
Anonymous

UK

#29 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooft my little pu**y would be dripping wet it would be all shiny and soaked through, I shove my foot in your mouth and make you suck them
maybe you could move your short's to the side & spread your pu sy lip's with your finger's, letting me see how wet you are. Maybe giving your cl it a little rub while I'm kissing your sexy feet. I will have my co ck out & will be wank ing away while Im looking at your sexy body. Your feet feel so nice, so soft. I love them so much
Anonymous

UK

#36 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
I would spread my little pu**y lips wide open so you can see my glisteninbg pu**y and then I will crouch down just so its out of reach of your mouth and start to massage your big d**k then I would lower my pu**y into your mouth and make you lick my Cl*t then I would shove my toes back in your mouth
that would be amazing. Having your sweet pu sy hovering above me, my wet tung sliding in & out of your pu sy hole, moving around your little cli t, taking in all your juices. I want you to take your top off now, show me how sexy your ti t's are while your fuck ing my tung.
Anonymous

UK

#40 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
Does no one want to make me c um talking about my feet and what they would do to them?
tell me how you like your feet to be played with.
Anonymous

UK

#42 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you'd love the taste because I can assure you it tastes good and I want you to squeeze them while I'm rubbing my soft little feet all over your big hard d**k and I want to feel your big hard d**k inside my tight little pu**y
do you like the taste of your own pu sy? How about we rub some of that juice into your pretty little feet & both lick it off? I want to lay you down, open up your leg's & slid my co ck inbetween your your feet so you can wan k me off before I fu ck your little pu sy
Will34

Lindenhurst, NY

#45 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah I love it Ans that sounds amazing and I want you to make me scream with your big d**k and I want you to tale it out just before you c um and then shoot it all over my pretty little feet then make me c um in your mouth and spit it all over my feet and then we can both lick UT off
Wow Jess ur making me get really hard right now ;)
RGo

UK

#51 Nov 5, 2012
Suck
Badboy

London, UK

#53 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
ooft I would to and then I would stand up so you can see my pu**y and then I would stroke your d**k with my soft young soles
Can u do that to me whats ur bbm pin
Anonymous

UK

#55 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to you? Where are you?
hey, sorry about that. Jess, is there anyway I can get a picture of your pretty little feet ?
Will34

Lindenhurst, NY

#56 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
good well I'm dripping. Tell me what would you do to my pretty little feet
I'd do a lot of things to your pretty little feet Jess ;)
JayGuy

Hattiesburg, MS

#58 Nov 5, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
email.me
whats your e mail
bigboynateee

Muncie, IN

#60 Nov 5, 2012
I wish you had bigger feet :)
Anonymous

UK

#61 Nov 6, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
email.me
what's your email Jess ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 1 min Janine 59,863
human sex ujjain indore ratlam 2 min say 27
wife addicted to bbc (Feb '12) 2 min Wifelovesbbc 70
Dirty ki...k 2 min Allan 175,039
Wife or girlfriend pic swap REAL only (Feb '14) 3 min paulnix7 321
dogging in manchester? (Jan '14) 3 min Mancguy83 574
How many women get turn on knowing a guy is mas... 4 min Kcorb87 7
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min chinzina 908,635
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min hangoverdan 443,490
Gay-Bi skype fun 7 min hungcoolteen 18,293