"Hot Wife" questions

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of604
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
makeayourwifehot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Aug 8, 2009
 
justsomeguy wrote:
The "Hot Wife" fantasy is the #1 fantasy for married men, according to Penthouse magazine.
For those who are not familiar with this term, a "Hot Wife" is a married woman who has sex with men other than her husband (and women, for that matter) with her husband's knowledge and approval.
The "Hot Wife" lifestyle can be very erotic and wild for both the husband and the wife. Some times the husband will watch and perhaps participate. Sometimes the wife will have several partners at once. Sometimes the wife will go on "dates" and come home to her hubby after having sex with another man.
Often, the wife will "make" her hubby lick her clean after she has had sex with another man or men (this is called "cream pie" eating, and apparently is very popular with both hot wives and their husbands).
So my question is, are there any women/men out there who practice the "hot wife" lifestyle?
Also, are there any out there who secretly fantasize about doing this type of thing?
Ladies, do you find this a turn-on? Do you secretly long to feed your hubby or boyfriend your cream pie that has been "baked" by another man?
My wife USED to be a frumpy mom. After a separation, affair and lots of communication, we turned her into the smokin' hot MILF I knew she could be! My book and blog share our journey and how nearly any guy can turn his wife into the "hottie" he desires.

Doug
makeyourwifehot.com

Since: Jul 09

Higginsville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Aug 8, 2009
 

Judged:

1

The look on my husband's face when another man mounts me is priceless.
He get's so turned on over this it unbelievable.
I love to make him happy, that is why I agreeded to do it to start with, however I had no idea how much I would enjoy it!
I love the feeling of being "taken" by another man, and seeing how much hubby loves it makes it that much better.
The first time I did more then one was mindblowing.
I could never stop now...:)
bob

Billingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Aug 12, 2009
 
watched the wife one night with our nabour we had fantiszed a bout a nother man for some time and when she said our nabour was after her l encoraged her to have sex with him she set it up and whent to his house and after some time l whent to our nabour house and as l looked in to his liveing room l saw them both naked going at it like rabbits it was a huge turn on to see your wife with a nother man is better than a fantasy
Gareth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Aug 13, 2009
 
I'd love to chat with others about this! Its such a turn on! I have pics of her too. Mystery_x83@hotmail.com
aamir from bahrain

Manama, Bahrain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Nov 3, 2009
 
Dear Friends,

I is very touching and thrilling for me to know about your willingness to share your wife . i have been with a friend who offered me his wife but i want to know how this thing works.
Please message me at my email (dreamwomanforme@yahoo.com). I am indian in bahrain.
Number 13

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Nov 6, 2009
 
I found out that my wife is a 'hotty' quite by accident. I always told her my fantasy about her doing other men, but it was just bedroom talk. One weekend we went clubbing like we do about once a month. I like her to wear short skirts and no panties and to get as many free drinks as she can get. I also like to see her flirt and grind on other men on the dance floor or at the bar. That's as far as it's gone before this last weekend.

Doing her usual, I noticed that she was flirting with a pretty hunky slim, but well defined muscular guy, who also just happened to be the best looking guy in the club. He was buying and I was watching. They were grinding hips and he was slipping his hands under her dress, like sometimes happens. No big deal. She seems to get bored and moved on to the next hunky guy. Same thing, no biggie.

She finally came over after several grind sessions and we chatted and got up to dance. I was of course turned on and unzipped my pants and started to insert my dk into her. To my surprise she was soaking wet, not just wet, but dripping wet. I fked her and questioned why she was so wet, because it seemed more than just what she could produce.

She whispered that I was the 5th guy to cum in her, with a sly grin. I couldn't believe it because it had never happened before and for her to have sex with 4 strangers was shocking. After gathering myself, I pulled my dk out and rammed it up her a$$. She couldn't do anything since we were on the dance floor and she had to look like she was dancing. We fk and I came and she went to clean up. Then I told her she now had to have anal sex with 4 strangers and I would check after each one.

She tried, but could only do 2 guys before she gave up, she only had done anal only a few time before and was tight and now very sore.

After that night we go clubbing and get strangers to double team her in the restroom. Often word gets around and an unusual number of men will need to use the stall. The best night was when all she did was spend time in the stall, 4 hours straight getting double teamed. She had so much cum on her, her skirt and blouse was all wet and sticky. She now wears thongs to give to the last man as a trophy. Her record is 34 men that 4 hour night.

She sometimes gets tips, so I guess she can be called a whore. But freebies are the best, used, abused and left without a thanks is the best!

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Nov 6, 2009
 
Number 13 wrote:
I found out that my wife is a 'hotty' quite by accident. I always told her my fantasy about her doing other men, but it was just bedroom talk. One weekend we went clubbing like we do about once a month. I like her to wear short skirts and no panties and to get as many free drinks as she can get. I also like to see her flirt and grind on other men on the dance floor or at the bar. That's as far as it's gone before this last weekend.
Doing her usual, I noticed that she was flirting with a pretty hunky slim, but well defined muscular guy, who also just happened to be the best looking guy in the club. He was buying and I was watching. They were grinding hips and he was slipping his hands under her dress, like sometimes happens. No big deal. She seems to get bored and moved on to the next hunky guy. Same thing, no biggie.
She finally came over after several grind sessions and we chatted and got up to dance. I was of course turned on and unzipped my pants and started to insert my dk into her. To my surprise she was soaking wet, not just wet, but dripping wet. I fked her and questioned why she was so wet, because it seemed more than just what she could produce.
She whispered that I was the 5th guy to cum in her, with a sly grin. I couldn't believe it because it had never happened before and for her to have sex with 4 strangers was shocking. After gathering myself, I pulled my dk out and rammed it up her a$$. She couldn't do anything since we were on the dance floor and she had to look like she was dancing. We fk and I came and she went to clean up. Then I told her she now had to have anal sex with 4 strangers and I would check after each one.
She tried, but could only do 2 guys before she gave up, she only had done anal only a few time before and was tight and now very sore.
After that night we go clubbing and get strangers to double team her in the restroom. Often word gets around and an unusual number of men will need to use the stall. The best night was when all she did was spend time in the stall, 4 hours straight getting double teamed. She had so much cum on her, her skirt and blouse was all wet and sticky. She now wears thongs to give to the last man as a trophy. Her record is 34 men that 4 hour night.
She sometimes gets tips, so I guess she can be called a whore. But freebies are the best, used, abused and left without a thanks is the best!
Dude, tell a real story. That was just goofy.
beth smith

Crescent City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jan 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

For a long time now my hubby and I have traveled to bars and adult clubs so I can show off my breasts and nipples to other men who wanted to look and touch. (lick and suck also) My hubby loves to watch and it turns us both on. We would usually drive to an adult bar about 75 miles from our home and reserve a motel room close by. He would drop me off and then come back about twenty minutes or so later. With the outfit I was wearing it would not take that long before several men were taking turns dancing with me and running their hands up inside my see through blouse. When my hubby sees this he will ask me to dance and run his hands up inside my blouse and comment on how hard my nipples were. Then he would ask if I would like to go back to our motel room and have sex. I would tell him yes but would it be ok if I invited two of the men to come with and the three of them could take turns with me. My hubby always says yes and we left the bar with the two hottest men there. We arrived at the motel room at midnight and the three of them took turns on me for over three hours. I loved it and can't wait to do it again.
Join Free

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Jan 17, 2010
 
beth smith wrote:
For a long time now my hubby and I have traveled to bars and adult clubs so I can show off my breasts and nipples to other men who wanted to look and touch.(lick and suck also) My hubby loves to watch and it turns us both on. We would usually drive to an adult bar about 75 miles from our home and reserve a motel room close by. He would drop me off and then come back about twenty minutes or so later. With the outfit I was wearing it would not take that long before several men were taking turns dancing with me and running their hands up inside my see through blouse. When my hubby sees this he will ask me to dance and run his hands up inside my blouse and comment on how hard my nipples were. Then he would ask if I would like to go back to our motel room and have sex. I would tell him yes but would it be ok if I invited two of the men to come with and the three of them could take turns with me. My hubby always says yes and we left the bar with the two hottest men there. We arrived at the motel room at midnight and the three of them took turns on me for over three hours. I loved it and can't wait to do it again.
You have any hott pics
cowgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Mar 12, 2010
 
My husband told me he wants to watch another man f**k me. Ever since he brought it up I have been so hot and can't think of anything else. We signed up on a swinger sight but the guy has to be my type. I've been interested in a guy that works in my building for a while and want to ask him. How do you ask a stranger to let your husband watch him f**k you. Also, I don't know if my husband would approve of him because I think he's single. Help!
cdc666

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Mar 28, 2010
 
I would love for my wife to have sex with other men and then have me kick her clean. How can I get her to start?
cdc666

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Mar 28, 2010
 
cowgirl wrote:
My husband told me he wants to watch another man f**k me. Ever since he brought it up I have been so hot and can't think of anything else. We signed up on a swinger sight but the guy has to be my type. I've been interested in a guy that works in my building for a while and want to ask him. How do you ask a stranger to let your husband watch him f**k you. Also, I don't know if my husband would approve of him because I think he's single. Help!
Ask him out for a drink after work and just tell him you want to f**k him and your husband wants to watch. Him being singles makes it even hotter. You should use your husband for clean up duty afterwards
steve

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Apr 7, 2010
 
i have yet to convince my girlfriend to do the hotwife but i think we are getting close i would love to eat the creampie after 2
ginger

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Apr 7, 2010
 
I wish!!!
justsomeguy wrote:
The "Hot Wife" fantasy is the #1 fantasy for married men, according to Penthouse magazine.
For those who are not familiar with this term, a "Hot Wife" is a married woman who has sex with men other than her husband (and women, for that matter) with her husband's knowledge and approval.
The "Hot Wife" lifestyle can be very erotic and wild for both the husband and the wife. Some times the husband will watch and perhaps participate. Sometimes the wife will have several partners at once. Sometimes the wife will go on "dates" and come home to her hubby after having sex with another man.
Often, the wife will "make" her hubby lick her clean after she has had sex with another man or men (this is called "cream pie" eating, and apparently is very popular with both hot wives and their husbands).
So my question is, are there any women/men out there who practice the "hot wife" lifestyle?
Also, are there any out there who secretly fantasize about doing this type of thing?
Ladies, do you find this a turn-on? Do you secretly long to feed your hubby or boyfriend your cream pie that has been "baked" by another man?
ginger

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Apr 7, 2010
 
cowgirl wrote:
My husband told me he wants to watch another man f**k me. Ever since he brought it up I have been so hot and can't think of anything else. We signed up on a swinger sight but the guy has to be my type. I've been interested in a guy that works in my building for a while and want to ask him. How do you ask a stranger to let your husband watch him f**k you. Also, I don't know if my husband would approve of him because I think he's single. Help!
You Lucky Lucky girl!!My husband gets upset if i even kiss a girl,much less f#@k a guy!!Ive brought it up to him and I think hes sort of getting used to the idea of a 3some.I too have a crush on a guy from work,but how would i even approach him?
hub of Hotwife

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

great thread. after 2 kids convinced my wife to get back out for ladies night and know what it's like to be a hot single girl again...she gets lots of attention from girls and guys and after a long time of insisiting that i would enjoy her being with others, she gave out her number and hooked up with another man. i had to agree to let her go by herself which was a definite leap of faith, but it was very worth it. i love having seconds! our sex life has gotten better, better communication, and renewed fire...she currently has two boyfriends and we've had two MFM threesomes. Prior to having boyfriends we had been with girls and couples. We're open now and I'm also pursuing fun times...Monogamy? Seriously? I think we've seen the light. I love my Hotwife!
azcpl

Prescott Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Apr 8, 2010
 
My wife has been a hot wife for about 6 months now, it has been an adventure for sure. It started with a friend of mine that had shown interest to her for years. He is younger like 21 and she is 34, he had told me that he thought she was hot and I related that to her, she was very turned on. I told her about me fantasy of watching her and she seemed to show interest. I talked with him more about it and let him know if the situation ever presented itself that it would be cool with me if he did. They begain to text each other over the next few weeks.
azcpl

Prescott Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 8, 2010
 
The text started to include pics. She had me take a few of her in sexy poses for him, he loved em and in return sent her a photo of his fully erect manhood. It was huge and she really got exited and turned on, she asked how big he was, he answered that he thought that he was about 8 inches long and pretty thick. She ran to her craft cabinet and got a cloth tape measure and begain comparing things to that size, even me, lol. She was glowing with sexuality.
azcpl

Prescott Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Well one day while i was at work she text me that she was out doing chores and she had ran into him and they where talking and asked if that was OK, I agreed that it was just fine. A hour passed and I got a quick text from him thanking me and said that she is a great kisser and knows how to suck really good, and he wanted to hook up again. This freaked me out, did she? Really? How far did they go? I sent her a text asking what was up?

“Worship Me!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Very Hot topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of604
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6819 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rate my boob.s 4 min ballin6 34
Northern Ireland looking first gay experience. (Jul '13) 4 min ryan 660
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 5 min Adam 12,286
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Joey_ve 226,815
what are you listening to RIGHT NOW? (Jul '11) 5 min CJ Rocker 25,057
Sons first wet orgasm 6 min Lookingforlove666 47
K........ik my wife 6 min Denali34 8
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min gaypl1999 312,945
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Youngcdslave1 122,905
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min ryan roberts 421,668
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 11 min Toni 5,220
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••