thinking about

scared

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Joe

UK

#84 Mar 15, 2012
My neighbour 26 has been making advances at me,asking me to come help put her light bulb,or fix her tv antenna and she wuld wear short skirts and contantly asking if my wife is around. I wanna fuck her but she got like 4 boyfriends so its not worth it.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#85 Mar 15, 2012
cherries14 wrote:
please answer
Are you my neighbor?
sexxy mammi

Lockport, IL

#88 Sep 11, 2012
already had sex with my neighbor (once a month or so)...and i have a bf...but there's no feelings with my neighbor..which is good, i guess my bf isn't as good as before...which is why i've been doing my neighbor for months now...
PDX Dave

Salem, OR

#89 Sep 11, 2012
Many years ago watched a next-door neighbor girl girl up from footy pajamas through the tween years, I looked at her with interest and very impure thoughts but never would cross that line, for one thing I doubt she would've had anything to do with "the old guy" next-door! But I watched her wash cars in their driveway in her bikini, oh that girl did love to show her beautiful young skin! In my mind she had many ages load pumped into her when I was whacking it, or holding her image in my mind when I was banging the wife! Also, I know that after she got into her tweens she accidentally saw me walking through my house nude on a few occasions, since the curtains were sometimes accidentally open on the window that faced their house and I have good peripheral vision and could see her, seeing me . These things happen, no one ever said anything about it though so I know it didn't bother her enough to complain to her parents or anything.
kwkid

Ash Flat, AR

#90 Sep 14, 2012
cherries14 wrote:
please answer
I had sex with my neighbors wife while my wife watched. After a while her daughter walked in the bedroom and all hell broke loose.
BelieveItOrNot

Springfield, MO

#91 Sep 14, 2012
Twenty years ago, when I first moved into my house, my nextdoor neighbors had a daughter my age (mid-20s). We hit it off, started casually dating and also having casual sex. Then she got a boyfriend, altho we continued to fool around secretly for the first several months they dated. They eventually got married. Five years ago her parents were killed in a terrible traffic accident. Shortly after that she got divorced and moved back to town and into her old family home nextdoor to me. I'm divorced, too, and we renewed our friendship but not the sexual relationship. She brought along her two kids, a boy who was 16 and a daughter who was 13. The boy started hanging around my garage because I've always got some vintage sports car undergoing restoration. Nice kid. Occasionally his sister would come along with him. Then, after the the boy went off to college, his sister continued to come over. She begged me to teach her to drive a manual transmission, which I did. I helped her pick out her own first car and have maintained it for her. We talked about all sorts of things, including boys and sex. Then this summer, right after she turned 18 and at her instigation, we had sex. She is every bit her mother's daughter -- they even taste the same! But I am trying to be the adult here, and doing my best to dial back the relationship several degrees. Her mother would kill me if she found out! And I have a girlfriend who would help her do it!
Eddie

United States

#92 Nov 4, 2012
I'd love to bang my neighbor. I've babysat her 14 year old daughter who is strictly hands off. One day her daughter wanted to watch scary movies. Needless to say she got scared jumped into my lap and grabbed my manhood. Being shocked I did nothing stood up and made lunch. I can't wait until she turns 18 because it would be all different. She still loves to stare at me and come outside while I'm working on my yard. I would do her (when she is old enough) and her mom.
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#93 Nov 4, 2012
fantasy girl wrote:
neighbor* oops.
gee! i,d love to have a neighborly girl like you! how old are you and what age was he "fantasy girl"??
Join Free
JCG

Brandon, Canada

#95 Jun 27, 2013
my neighbor no but her dauter hell yes i see her all the time woshong her car in a bikini and sunbating makes me happy just thinking about it
DaveD

Roseville, MI

#96 Jun 27, 2013
My neighbor and a couple of his buddies banged my wife while we were at a house party.The guys all stripped her down and went to work on her.I think they banged her in every position possible and filled her up!!! It was a great party!!!!
When have done her a few more times after the party and now he nick named her baldy since he knows she has a shaved p ussy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Latinoboy 349,560
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Cybersam77 98,239
Love my wife having sex with another man (Aug '13) 2 min frasersheff 58
Youngest boy you've given oral? 3 min jimbruttenjimbru 14
BBW pics for Amazon GC 3 min Sexydeena 4
Gay Sheffield meet up please (Apr '13) 3 min 25 m sheff 1,317
Girls! Do you let your family see you naked, I do. 4 min Fae 381
Dirty ki...k 4 min Weneedaplaytoy 65,879
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Marcus 736,369
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 10 min cutie 734,261