Since: May 11

Fort Worth, TX

#95 May 22, 2011
Airborne.8@hotmail.com. Email me I can send some nice pics

Fort Worth, TX

#96 May 22, 2011
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>You still in the military ?
No not anymore
JMPSEXY

Glendale, CA

#97 May 22, 2011
adj123 wrote:
i know the feeling i was like that once, but once i had c*ck there was no going back it is the best meat around, i have no interest in romance i just love having a guy use me like the dirty wh*re i am, at least i'm honest
you should give me your email (;
rob

Swansea, UK

#98 May 22, 2011
how can a straight guy want gay sex,she munt be gay or bi
Join Free

Since: Mar 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#100 May 22, 2011
Militaryman27 wrote:
Anyone in PA or upstate new York?
i live in pa how oldr u
Ryan

Pikeville, KY

#101 May 22, 2011
Jay23 wrote:
Seems kinda contradicting, I know, but I am exactly as the title describes: straight (for certain) and want to try gay sex. I have done all kinds of anal play, but really want to experience what a real c*ck deep inside me would feel like. And I hate to admit it, but I also am curious as to what it would feel like to give a BJ and swallow. Any other guys feel this way?
email me man im 22 and bi ryan_tackett@yahoo.com
andy

UK

#102 Jun 1, 2011
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but Im gay, so I always feel like that. But trust, there is NO better feeling than getting pumped while jackin' off or getting jacked by some hot guy behind you. Its manly, its sexual, its unbelievable. Try it and you will love it. And dont hate to admit it, love and embrace it.
You wont be sorry.
I'm the same want to try but with whoooooo
cock craving

Cambridge, UK

#103 Jun 1, 2011
Hot4dick wrote:
Oh yeah. Nice stories guys. I love to go to an anonomous cruising place and get my co&* sucked by a young twink. Nothing turns me on more. It is so much better to receive head from a guy.
hey your post has turned me on and im young so i hope i can be of assistance, leave me your email and you won't regret it babe xxx, any other sexy, fit, big cock guys leave me your emails aswell and you will not regret it, i will satisfy your every sexual need, leave your emails specifically for me so i know it was left for me add my name in your posts thanks im waiting xxx
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

#104 Jun 1, 2011
Jay23 wrote:
Seems kinda contradicting, I know, but I am exactly as the title describes: straight (for certain) and want to try gay sex. I have done all kinds of anal play, but really want to experience what a real c*ck deep inside me would feel like. And I hate to admit it, but I also am curious as to what it would feel like to give a BJ and swallow. Any other guys feel this way?
For years!

Since: Jun 11

UK

#107 Jun 11, 2011
mee wrote:
<quoted text>i mean how would i find someone this is possible with
I want to try gay sex no strings attatched you could email me and we can have a chat ;) alex_92morris@hotmail.com

United States

#108 Jun 11, 2011
Anyone in georgia?
just_curious22

Chicago, IL

#109 Jun 14, 2011
So do gay guys have fantasies of being with women? I mean, a vagina isn't as tight as a butt hole but its wetter
John

Sugar Grove, IL

#110 Jun 17, 2011
I used to have the same mind set that I was straight but just wanted to try being fucked untill I did and couldn't get enough. I am know 100% gay and a total bottom to a vary dominating gorgios man and have never been happier. I just can't get enough cock and think everyone should at least try it
johny

Chalmette, LA

#111 Jun 17, 2011
John wrote:
I used to have the same mind set that I was straight but just wanted to try being fucked untill I did and couldn't get enough. I am know 100% gay and a total bottom to a vary dominating gorgios man and have never been happier. I just can't get enough cock and think everyone should at least try it
so you love it do you give and receive or just receive curious. Want to talk email me at biggdago53@aol.com Curious

“I like you too”

Since: Jun 11

Cartersville Ga

#112 Jun 17, 2011
Militaryman27 wrote:
Anyone in georgia?
I am in Marietta

Bowling Green, KY

#113 Jun 17, 2011
Tifton for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Suckitja 443,572
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min boomconnor 334,685
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min jessica 31,870
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min dan 32,197
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Boro only 196,950
Bra size and age? 2 min chris 25m 3,253
sex at my house 2 min Khalid 85
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min first_nick_13 524,926

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE