Straight guy wants gay sex...

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Moscow, Russia

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Seems kinda contradicting, I know, but I am exactly as the title describes: straight (for certain) and want to try gay sex. I have done all kinds of anal play, but really want to experience what a real c*ck deep inside me would feel like. And I hate to admit it, but I also am curious as to what it would feel like to give a BJ and swallow. Any other guys feel this way?
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Dec 2, 2008
Jay23 wrote:
Seems kinda contradicting, I know, but I am exactly as the title describes: straight (for certain) and want to try gay sex. I have done all kinds of anal play, but really want to experience what a real c*ck deep inside me would feel like. And I hate to admit it, but I also am curious as to what it would feel like to give a BJ and swallow. Any other guys feel this way?
Yes, but Im gay, so I always feel like that. But trust, there is NO better feeling than getting pumped while jackin' off or getting jacked by some hot guy behind you. Its manly, its sexual, its unbelievable. Try it and you will love it. And dont hate to admit it, love and embrace it.

You wont be sorry.
luther

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Guy wanting to try gay sex equals man being gay!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jordan

Northbrook, IL

#4 Dec 2, 2008
Gave my first BJ awhile back to a total stranger. I was of course dressed like a woman and enjoyed it totally! He loved it as well as witnessed by his quick explosion down my throat. I had trouble swallowing since I wasn't expecting quite the large load, but I loved the taste of a warm c*ck in my mouth. If only my wife knew...
No offense

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2008
Ur at least kinda gay, which they call bi. Quit denying it. U can still love women, but don't ignore things or it'll start to chip away at ur mental integrity.
backroadboy

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2008
I'm 100% queer and would let a dude use me every day of the week if I could.

Most of the dudes I'm with are on the DL. They're either married, str8, bi,.....All most all of them have a GF.

I love black dudes to use me like a common whore.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#7 Dec 3, 2008
backroadboy wrote:
I'm 100% queer and would let a dude use me every day of the week if I could.
Most of the dudes I'm with are on the DL. They're either married, str8, bi,.....All most all of them have a GF.
I love black dudes to use me like a common whore.
80% of the guys Ive had sex with idnetify as STRAIGHT or live straight lives. Really, I keep notes on the personals about the guys I sleep with.

Oh, and the bigger and more obssesed a homophobe is, the more likely hes a closet-case queen. But, I think you know THAT already.

Good day to you.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#8 Dec 3, 2008
Jordan wrote:
Gave my first BJ awhile back to a total stranger. I was of course dressed like a woman and enjoyed it totally! He loved it as well as witnessed by his quick explosion down my throat. I had trouble swallowing since I wasn't expecting quite the large load, but I loved the taste of a warm c*ck in my mouth. If only my wife knew...
Glad you had fun. Isnt cock just the best type of meat around? Definetly.
Join Free
backroadboy

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2008
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of the guys Ive had sex with idnetify as STRAIGHT or live straight lives. Really, I keep notes on the personals about the guys I sleep with.
Oh, and the bigger and more obssesed a homophobe is, the more likely hes a closet-case queen. But, I think you know THAT already.
Good day to you.
Yes flyboy....I do know. I live in a rural town and the dudes I'm with live str8 lives. None of them are romantically interested in M2M sex.

ALL of them are looking for a no strings attached cum dumping. I know that my being a submissive white gay twink offers them a feeling of not being gay themselves. They are just using a snowflake to get rid of a hard on when the wives, girfriends are not available which is just the way I want it.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#11 Dec 3, 2008
backroadboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes flyboy....I do know. I live in a rural town and the dudes I'm with live str8 lives. None of them are romantically interested in M2M sex.
ALL of them are looking for a no strings attached cum dumping. I know that my being a submissive white gay twink offers them a feeling of not being gay themselves. They are just using a snowflake to get rid of a hard on when the wives, girfriends are not available which is just the way I want it.
Exactly my experience. Its about the rush of doing soemthing different, of getting off whatever means possible, doing it in public wth the risk and rush of the open air, and just basically having no-strings-attached fun sex. It gives them a different outlet and its les pressure. With hetero sex, you expected to have sex and make a baby or when a girls pregs your not supposed to have sex. With guys, its so much more freedom and just raw and just sexual. Thats what I think they like in it.

Since: Dec 08

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2008
Jordan wrote:
omg... do you have any idea what that would do to her self esteem if she ever found out? I am a woman, and i am straight.Im not anti-gay. but i do think you shouldnt lie to her. If you enjoy gay sex you are gay. End of Story. You need to choose between her and your gay lifestyle. you are only prolonging the inevitable. Personally if my boyfriend were having gay sex behind my back i would be so devastated and wouldnt be able to trust any man ever again. You owe her that much respect.
backroadboy

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2008
Yes....Freedom with anonymous sex partners is a real turn on for me. Dude called me this morning that had seen my phone number..He wanted a quick BJ before going to work.

He came over, unzipped, pulled it out, leaned back on the sofa and had me suck it to completion. Catching glimpses of his big fat gold wedding band while going down on him made me hot as hell.
flyboy

Glen Allen, VA

#14 Dec 3, 2008
auberlovessean wrote:
<quoted text>
omg... do you have any idea what that would do to her self esteem if she ever found out? I am a woman, and i am straight.Im not anti-gay. but i do think you shouldnt lie to her. If you enjoy gay sex you are gay. End of Story. You need to choose between her and your gay lifestyle. you are only prolonging the inevitable. Personally if my boyfriend were having gay sex behind my back i would be so devastated and wouldnt be able to trust any man ever again. You owe her that much respect.
There is no such thing as a gay lifestyle and your definetly wrong in thinking that liking or even having gay sex makes someone gay.

I do, however, agree that going behind your partners back isnt a good thing to do. But its his life and if hes having safe sex, I cant tell not too and you shouldnt either. Hes a grown adult and hes knows right form worng.
adj123

Camberley, UK

#16 May 30, 2009
i know the feeling i was like that once, but once i had c*ck there was no going back it is the best meat around, i have no interest in romance i just love having a guy use me like the dirty wh*re i am, at least i'm honest
waterboy

Pulaski, WI

#18 May 30, 2009
Jordan wrote:
Just read this.

can't believe I got a Ha*d on, it was so Hot??

Thanks!!
panTsniffr

Muskogee, OK

#19 May 30, 2009
backroadboy wrote:
Yes....Freedom with anonymous sex partners is a real turn on for me. Dude called me this morning that had seen my phone number..He wanted a quick BJ before going to work.
He came over, unzipped, pulled it out, leaned back on the sofa and had me suck it to completion. Catching glimpses of his big fat gold wedding band while going down on him made me hot as hell.
1of my married friends likes to come over and make me get on my knees and gag on his big pole...its hothothot!

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#20 May 30, 2009
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read this.
can't believe I got a Ha*d on, it was so Hot??
Thanks!!
Do you like guys dressed up as women????
waterboy

Pulaski, WI

#21 May 30, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like guys dressed up as women????
HOT...
brian

Australia

#22 May 30, 2009
i have sucked a few guys of its a rush to do something i would never usualy do.

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#23 May 30, 2009
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>
HOT...
Interesting. I LOVE to dress up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Karlmachin 594,330
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min xxx 27,709
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min 20 m ukk 277,448
Any Bi or Lesbian Girls Wanna Text? (Oct '11) 4 min jessica 1,571
lesbian dom wanted on snapchat 4 min zomzomzombi 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Vxr_viiruzz-_ 631,189
?ad 4 min Abc 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min jonney15 453,242
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Sirs124 75,015
More from around the web