Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

ron987 wrote:
I love when I first enter the vagina
crave being munched; makes coital O much more intense! 1st enters me is lovely, but adore ejaculating inside me w/short time later feel it leak out of me and make my perineum and b** h*** sticky gooey. K!! i love all of it! U got me there!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Blow me blushin grl!!
blushin grl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

thrill and ego boost when i hold it in my hand and know that's for me and HE WANTS ME(!!!) for his pleasure. course later when i have a period is hard to beat; RELIEF! even love to snuggle my bare bum in "wet spot" after. other words: i simply adore having sex. BUT:: affection is mandatory for me too!

“chubbiboi2012@ya hoo.com(e,me)”

Since: Feb 11

Ogden,Utah,USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Pulling down my foreskin over my glans and sucking the glans then the orgasm and ejaculation.
chubbi

Since: Apr 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Shooting my load inside is really good, then seeing it drip out , I would love to do that to you
blushin grl wrote:
<quoted text>crave being munched; makes coital O much more intense! 1st enters me is lovely, but adore ejaculating inside me w/short time later feel it leak out of me and make my perineum and b** h*** sticky gooey. K!! i love all of it! U got me there!
big bhalls muldoom

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

blushin grl wrote:
thrill and ego boost when i hold it in my hand and know that's for me and HE WANTS ME(!!!) for his pleasure. course later when i have a period is hard to beat; RELIEF! even love to snuggle my bare bum in "wet spot" after. other words: i simply adore having sex. BUT:: affection is mandatory for me too!
this broad is 300lbs or a guy!
big bhalls muldoom

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

chubbiboi wrote:
Pulling down my foreskin over my glans and sucking the glans then the orgasm and ejaculation.
chubbi
u like when the guy does that to u!
Join Free

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

I love the taste of a woman. Espically when she is a brunette with a natural bush. Yummy!
Lance

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

blushin grl wrote:
Are you in USA? It seems most ppl that chat here are. Im in the UK

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

My anticipation of knowing I am going to get laid then the first taste of her and then getting it on!!!
LoveInTheFamily

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

The c*m, always the c*m. Boyfriend, brother, and pet.
BIGshooter

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Believe it or not..? The very first thing I do to a guy is very forcefully, but NOT threateningly, push him down with me on top of his body...then, I verrry gently lick around the ear/inner ear..breath lonnnng deeply into it, then holding his head so he cannot move it away...I INhale with my mouth clenched gently OVER that ear!...it will make a guy/gal cum right about then NOT kidding..but they don't..than, I use my mouth to gently nibble with NO teeth..only my clenched lips OVER my teeth...down from that ear...down jaw..and then along the entire jawline pressing down hard but NOT too hard...then BACK up fast to that ear to repeat.
TRUST me...it can send a guy or gal into fucking orgasm like spasms! ;)
guess it's the irish Scorpion in me? ;)

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

BIGshooter wrote:
Believe it or not..? The very first thing I do to a guy is very forcefully, but NOT threateningly, push him down with me on top of his body...then, I verrry gently lick around the ear/inner ear..breath lonnnng deeply into it, then holding his head so he cannot move it away...I INhale with my mouth clenched gently OVER that ear!...it will make a guy/gal cum right about then NOT kidding..but they don't..than, I use my mouth to gently nibble with NO teeth..only my clenched lips OVER my teeth...down from that ear...down jaw..and then along the entire jawline pressing down hard but NOT too hard...then BACK up fast to that ear to repeat.
TRUST me...it can send a guy or gal into fucking orgasm like spasms! ;)
guess it's the irish Scorpion in me? ;)
M or F
gunsi

Colombo, Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

like to see a nice natural bush with a small lip cunt.my turn on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4267 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype names! (Dec '12) 3 min tommycork700 749
Anyone want to meet in Lincolnshire 3 min Hard n ready 10
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 3 min josh 4,187
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min heyyosup 132,984
Dirty Snapchat (Jul '13) 3 min Billy 907
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Aap1112 330,814
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min Horny 14,225
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Redneckbicker 241,335
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min poxo 435,459