Garter Belts and Stockings

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lucky Hubby

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2009
My wife wears a garter belt with stockings and high heels to work every day. Just wondering how many more women wear them and not pantyhose

Since: Jan 09

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Jan 28, 2009
Mine wears pantyhose to work. She only wears stockings & high heels around the house.
Lucky Hubby

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2009
guitarist916 wrote:
Mine wears pantyhose to work. She only wears stockings & high heels around the house.
Mine has not worn pantyhose in years

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Jan 28, 2009
Why do you ask about other wives wearing stockings and garter belts?
Lucky Hubby

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2009
guitarist916 wrote:
Why do you ask about other wives wearing stockings and garter belts?
Just wondering

Indian Trail, NC

#6 Jan 28, 2009
Lucky Hubby wrote:
<quoted text>Just wondering
Sounds like you must have some fun with your wife since she is willing to dress up.
Girl

Seattle, WA

#7 Jan 28, 2009
Lots of girls wear them today. For some reason it seems to really get guys horny!

Indian Trail, NC

#8 Jan 28, 2009
Girl wrote:
Lots of girls wear them today. For some reason it seems to really get guys horny!
Yes it does!
Join Free

Since: Jun 08

Covent Garden, UK

#9 Jan 28, 2009
Would love my wife to wear them to work and give her patients an eyeful of stocking and thong when she's treating them.

“Unique”

Since: Sep 08

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 28, 2009
I always where stockings and garters instead of pantyhose because they are so much more fun to wear. Something classic about them. My gf finds them really sexy too. I have a couple outfits that I can't wear with a garter belt because it would show thru that I've used pantyhose with. Otherwise garters all the way!
Lucky Hubby

United States

#11 Jan 28, 2009
Girl wrote:
I get Horny every time I see a woman in them if its my wife or someone else

Since: Apr 09

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#12 May 1, 2009
growing up seeing my mother wear short skirts bend over revelling the tops of her nylons and her garters mother wearing 6" spike high heels
mike

UK

#13 May 8, 2009
my wife likes ff nylons seams or rht wears a garter belt nylons usually quiet short
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#14 May 9, 2009
Keep it bare ladies. Nothing IMO hotter than a hot girl with nice long bare legs.
Cheryl

Stockbridge, GA

#15 May 14, 2009
Occassionally I will wear panty-hose because of a particular dress or skirt that I'm wearing. However, my husband, and my boss love it when I wear stockings, garter belts, and high heels
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#17 May 24, 2009
Cheryl wrote:
Occassionally I will wear panty-hose because of a particular dress or skirt that I'm wearing. However, my husband, and my boss love it when I wear stockings, garter belts, and high heels
Do you ever go bare legged and wear heels?
Cheryl

United States

#18 Jun 3, 2009
Yes. I paint my toenails. Bright red. And yes, I also go bare legged in high heels. When I'm in casual dress. Not dressy dress.

“Married wife”

uk

#19 Jun 4, 2009
My wife wear stockings and garter belt to work everyday and wears basques/ corsets for bedroom fun.

Oakboro, NC

#20 Jun 4, 2009
my wife wears stockings and gart belts in the bedroom and on "fun" dates. She likes being shown off.
dave

UK

#21 Jun 24, 2009
wifepics wrote:
My wife wear stockings and garter belt to work everyday and wears basques/ corsets for bedroom fun.
would love to see your wife in stockings garter belt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min horny 598,431
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Lufbra 253,323
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min SexNow 41,928
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Vers 545,180
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Paul 61,361
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Alcadeias30 417,287
Master looking submissive females. 7 min Jai 1
More from around the web