wives that keep husbands in diapers ...

wives that keep husbands in diapers and plastic toilet-training pants!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

BILLY JACK

AOL

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Are there any wives out there that keep their husbands as toddlers and dressed in adult disposable diapers covered over with plastic toilet training pants?? In addition, my mommy makes me drink her pee out of a baby's Ba-Ba and also makes me suck on her boyfriend's pee pee as a pacifier until he feeds me his hot, creamy meal. She holds my head on his pacifier as he is "making" in my mouth while she is "French- kissing" him. While at home and shoppimg with her, I am required to use the diapers for their intended purpose. While out shopping, she dresses me in several diapers and pants so that my dress pants are very bulky and bulging, as well as the fact that she has me carry a diaper bag over my shoulder.

I was wondering if there are any other toddlers out there living as i do. There are many additional things that she has me do, but I don't want to bore anyone with them unless they really want to know!!
kim

Oceanside, CA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
My wife diapers me, she likes me in nice soft thick cloth diapers with plastic pants and treating me like a toddler boy some times, but most of all she likes keeping in diapers for the most part. I have always liked diapers so I'm a lucky guy that get to be kept in diapers when she say's it's diaper time.
toddlerwally

Englewood, CO

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Iam looking for a older single lady that Will keep my butt spanked and thickly pampered,n too be her toddler,helper 24/7,hi l'am toddler Wally here in no.Utah..
Andrew 47

Australia

#4 Mar 4, 2013
I wish my wife did all that to me , I have paid for this but it only lasted 1hr,& cost $180 it was enjoyable so when I'm alone I'll wear & wet my nappy.
BILLY JACK

Colonia, NJ

#5 Mar 4, 2013
WELL IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE MY ORIGINAL POST ABOUT BEING KEPT IN DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTS BY MY MOMMY OF MANY, MANY YEARS. I THANK THE OTHER THREE POSTERS FOR CONTRIBUTING THEIR COMMENTS ALSO. SINCE I FIRST POSTED, MY WIFE HAS PURCHASED ME AN ENTIRE LAYETTE THAT INCLUDES RHUMBA PANTIES( SATIN PANTIES WITH RUFFLES AROUND THE WAIST LINE ), BOOTIES, BIBS, BONNETS, AND MITTENS. SHE ALSO PURCHASED PLASTIC PANTS THAT LOCK ON SO THEY CAN'T BE REMOVED AFTER YOU'VE MADE IN THEM. WHEN WE GO TO A RESTAURANT TO EAT, SHE LEANS OVER AND GETS A BIB OUT OF MY DIAPER BAG AND TIES IT AROUND MY NECK. HER LATEST TRICK IS TO HIRE A TEEN-AGER FROM DOWN THE STREET TO BABYSIT ME WHEN SHE GOES OUT WITH HER BULL. THE SITTER KNOWS THAT I AM KEPT AS A TODDLER, BUT TOLD MY MOMMY THAT SHE WON'T CHANGE ANY DIRTY OR WET DIAPERS ON ME. SINCE I ONLY GET ONE CHANGE PER DAY, MY WIFE IS OK WITH THAT RESPONSE. MY MOMMY'S BULLS COME OVER EARLY FOR THEIR DATE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY CONDITION. BOY, THEY REALLY LOVE HAVING ME IN DIAPERS TO ABUSE AND TO ORALLY SERVICE THEIR EQUIPMENT.
stephen

Orlando, FL

#6 Jul 21, 2013
my wife didn't really like the fact that I like to wear diapers. I told her when we first started dating .she couldn't understand why I like them I told her I love the way they feel the bulky ness between my legs ect we played around a few times while I was diapered and she realized how submissive I was while diapered and how easy it was for her to control me and doing anything she wants me to do now im diapered 24/7 doing all the house work yard work shopping ect and coming right home from work
Bobbie48

Victoria, Canada

#7 Jul 11, 2014
kim wrote:
My wife diapers me, she likes me in nice soft thick cloth diapers with plastic pants and treating me like a toddler boy some times, but most of all she likes keeping in diapers for the most part. I have always liked diapers so I'm a lucky guy that get to be kept in diapers when she say's it's diaper time.
Well its all good if you have taken it all in stride, Hope she is firm about your dress code when she takes you out shopping, and your like your cloth ones ?
Bobbie48

Victoria, Canada

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Only if there was more ladies who understood that some men need this type of leadership, i had cancer and hate forcing myself to wear protection, If i could meet a nice lady that could make sure i was wearing as required to assure no leaks when out in public, As a male i cant get my head around needing to wear protection, nurses didnt have no problem making sure i was wearing protection before i was released, its a male thing i guess. Bob
Join Free
Bobbie48

Victoria, Canada

#9 Jul 11, 2014
kim wrote:
My wife diapers me, she likes me in nice soft thick cloth diapers with plastic pants and treating me like a toddler boy some times, but most of all she likes keeping in diapers for the most part. I have always liked diapers so I'm a lucky guy that get to be kept in diapers when she say's it's diaper time.
Your a lucky man !
Tina TV

London, UK

#10 Sep 21, 2014
Be careful what you wish for, he says lying in bed with the pink rubber panties cutting into his legs over the wet diaper. It's not always as comfortable as you imagine. Four hours yet before I get to change.
Jimmee

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#11 Jan 3, 2015
Hi, I've just found this site, and my mommy/girlfriend has told me to tell you a little bit about our
lifestyle together. Since we met, my mommy has forced me back into cloth diapers and plastic baby panties all the time, with the result that I've become completely incontinent. Being forced
into this type of intense, multi-diaper clothing cost me my job, which pleased mommy very much,
so now she keeps me at home, under her very strict control. Although I do housework, most of my time is spent either in my crib, in my nursery, or in my playpen in our living room, with meals always
in my high chair in the kitchen. My baby life is not kept secret from either her friends, the neighbors
she' s close to, or my birth mother. In fact, my mother completely approves of how my mommy treats me - she has told my mommy of my long-term problems with pants and chronic bedwetting that led her to diaper and plastic panty me well into my teens. She says I've always been a baby ( she in fact never called me anything but "baby", whether at home or in public !)
I'm a little embarassed to admit it, but I think that they're both right about me - complete babyhood
really is where I belong, so even with diaper rash and regular spankings, I feel like I'm a really lucky to be my mommy's big baby for the rest of my life !
Love and Kisses..........Brenda's Big Baby
Rubber pantie

Brookfield, WI

#12 Jan 10, 2015
kim wrote:
My wife diapers me, she likes me in nice soft thick cloth diapers with plastic pants and treating me like a toddler boy some times, but most of all she likes keeping in diapers for the most part. I have always liked diapers so I'm a lucky guy that get to be kept in diapers when she say's it's diaper time.
You are lucky to have such an understanding wife!!! I would love to have her baby sit me. I would come running when she says " Diaper Time!!, I prefer wearing snap on plastic baby panties without a diaper since I only tinkle a little during the day and night. I would love for her to powder my bottom and pp and slowly position my snap on plastic baby pantie between my thighs while talking baby talk to me!!!
Rubber pantie

Brookfield, WI

#13 Jan 10, 2015
BILLY JACK wrote:
WELL IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE MY ORIGINAL POST ABOUT BEING KEPT IN DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTS BY MY MOMMY OF MANY, MANY YEARS. I THANK THE OTHER THREE POSTERS FOR CONTRIBUTING THEIR COMMENTS ALSO. SINCE I FIRST POSTED, MY WIFE HAS PURCHASED ME AN ENTIRE LAYETTE THAT INCLUDES RHUMBA PANTIES( SATIN PANTIES WITH RUFFLES AROUND THE WAIST LINE ), BOOTIES, BIBS, BONNETS, AND MITTENS. SHE ALSO PURCHASED PLASTIC PANTS THAT LOCK ON SO THEY CAN'T BE REMOVED AFTER YOU'VE MADE IN THEM. WHEN WE GO TO A RESTAURANT TO EAT, SHE LEANS OVER AND GETS A BIB OUT OF MY DIAPER BAG AND TIES IT AROUND MY NECK. HER LATEST TRICK IS TO HIRE A TEEN-AGER FROM DOWN THE STREET TO BABYSIT ME WHEN SHE GOES OUT WITH HER BULL. THE SITTER KNOWS THAT I AM KEPT AS A TODDLER, BUT TOLD MY MOMMY THAT SHE WON'T CHANGE ANY DIRTY OR WET DIAPERS ON ME. SINCE I ONLY GET ONE CHANGE PER DAY, MY WIFE IS OK WITH THAT RESPONSE. MY MOMMY'S BULLS COME OVER EARLY FOR THEIR DATE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY CONDITION. BOY, THEY REALLY LOVE HAVING ME IN DIAPERS TO ABUSE AND TO ORALLY SERVICE THEIR EQUIPMENT.
Billy Jack, if your wife and baby sitter are available I would like to hire them for a week to baby sit me.
Rubber pantie

Brookfield, WI

#14 Jan 10, 2015
Jimmee wrote:
Hi, I've just found this site, and my mommy/girlfriend has told me to tell you a little bit about our
lifestyle together. Since we met, my mommy has forced me back into cloth diapers and plastic baby panties all the time, with the result that I've become completely incontinent. Being forced
into this type of intense, multi-diaper clothing cost me my job, which pleased mommy very much,
so now she keeps me at home, under her very strict control. Although I do housework, most of my time is spent either in my crib, in my nursery, or in my playpen in our living room, with meals always
in my high chair in the kitchen. My baby life is not kept secret from either her friends, the neighbors
she' s close to, or my birth mother. In fact, my mother completely approves of how my mommy treats me - she has told my mommy of my long-term problems with pants and chronic bedwetting that led her to diaper and plastic panty me well into my teens. She says I've always been a baby ( she in fact never called me anything but "baby", whether at home or in public !)
I'm a little embarassed to admit it, but I think that they're both right about me - complete babyhood
really is where I belong, so even with diaper rash and regular spankings, I feel like I'm a really lucky to be my mommy's big baby for the rest of my life !
Love and Kisses..........Brenda's Big Baby
Dear Jimmy, you are lucky to have such nurturing women in your life. I would love to be on your changing table while both of them smile down at me , changing my plastic baby panties and telling me that they are going to keep me in noisy pastel colored plastic baby panties forever!!!!

Since: Jan 14

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2015
Rubber pantie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Jimmy, you are lucky to have such nurturing women in your life. I would love to be on your changing table while both of them smile down at me , changing my plastic baby panties and telling me that they are going to keep me in noisy pastel colored plastic baby panties forever!!!!
I love being put in my good looking diaper and my great looking plastic baby pants my wife makes me wear 24hrs a day and she only changes me about every 10 hrs when I am very very Wet I love it.
Andrew 48

Kilsyth, Australia

#16 Apr 11, 2015
Your all so lucky, I was lucky at Easter to have the house to myself, so I got to be in a diaper most of the time, wetting and pooping, I think I only used the toilet once the whole weekend, it was great fun and very relaxing just to do "it" in my diaper and keep on with what I was doing. I then managed to get the house back in order and oder free before my wife and kids got home.
betty966

Bern, Switzerland

#17 Apr 11, 2015
i need new friends on skype add me on ID: Babylove2198
Exposed with interns

Croton On Hudson, NY

#18 Apr 14, 2015
I had to use diapers temporarily for a medical reason. My wife found it very exciting. Now long after the medical condition she will ask me to wear a diaper and plastic pants. I will do it maybe once or twice a month. It's ok. The plastic is rather noisy and I know people realize I have on a plastic diaper when we are out.
Lee

Spring Hill, TN

#20 May 18, 2015
I would be thrilled if my wife were to decide to put me back in diapers, and keep me that way most of the time. Women would be amazed at how much power they can wield when they have their men in diapers. A man is not going to argue with his wife about what chores or tasks need to be completed when he needs his diaper changed. I also think there is something sexy about a man wearing a diaper. There is nothing else a man can wear that competes with a diaper when it comes to being sexy. It should be the norm for women to keep their men in diapers. The benefits far outweigh the disadvantages.

Since: Sep 14

London, UK

#21 May 24, 2015
In diapers again this morning, been dry most of the night but wet now. Some time yet before I'll get a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haryana gay sex 2 min Peter Anthony 2,945
loved to see old men masturbating in showers or... 2 min horny and young 16
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Cam_deckr 419,508
How old were you when you masturbated for the f... (Jun '07) 2 min maddi 1,143
Dirty ki...k 2 min tommyf1187 147,133
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min a-kay 831,862
Edmonton, AB, Canada bj met up 3 min Etown 8
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min hornysma 866,418
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 21 min Biggerboy2 118,355
More from around the web