Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#178 Apr 8, 2011
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for Indians mate! All i've noticed on this site is pure hatred towards Indians! I'm mixed so its all offensive to me, & before any one asks my dad is Indian, my mother white, so I know the hatred white guys have for Indian men. You can act the victim all you want! With out "White privalage" you'd still be a virgin!
listen ..........theres no such thing as racism......its a way of saying time to adjust and adapt and if you dont.....expect to be slandered for it hence 'racism'.....indian people are stuborn and in a rut of inadequicies.....in the mean time a snake known as the black man is devouring the white race like a dead mouse........i blame indian elders for the sinking ship otherwise known as the indian community
indian man

UK

#179 Apr 12, 2011
alot of jealous indian women in here and also whites who are jealous about indian men and white women how pathetic.
AnvNav

Mumbai, India

#180 Apr 12, 2011
You are talking all bullshit especially about the last bit where you have mentioned that North Eastern girls do not look Indian. There is no such thing like looking "Indian" because India is a multi- ethnic, multi - religious , multi cultural state. It has been so for thousands of years and it is your white people who created these barriers. It's not going to work because come what may, we'll stay united and I challenge you to divide us again!

Secondly, yes Delhi has a bit of a racist attitude no doubt but as a young Indian male I feel that while there is a minority of Indian men who are attracted to white women, a vast majority will still date and marry Indian women only. Esp in Delhi where Indian girls are so pretty.
And it is not for the looks or skin color that we chose to do so, it is for the culture and their sacrificing and loving nature. So take a hike female and enjoy good times with your husband. Don't ever try to indulge or mess with Indian traditional values. We have forgiven you once, we won't do it again!
Ria wrote:
I am a half Gujurati half white woman who was raised in New Zealand and looks completely white (light hair, blue eyes). I have always identified more with whites even though my father's roots are in India.
I have lived with my non-Indian husband in India for many years.
Much of this is Delhi specific and specific to the upper classes, but let me continue.
I have to say that white women here get a lot of attnetion from Indian men. Why? Perhaps it's because of media or perhaps because they are fair skinned and naturally less hairy, which is valued as beautiful by most Indian people. Whether that is right or not is another question, I think all this fair and lovely stuff is quite silly.
What I have heard from my Indian male friends is that foreign women are nice not only because of superficial things like looks but because unlike the average Delhi girl
A. we pay for our own ways in restaurants, don't always forget our wallets.
B. We know how to behave like ladies, eg not pushing and screaming in public, using silverware correctly and eating properly.
c. We don't get fat after marriage (again this is a stereotype)
Of course most of it is probably for showing off, who knows.
But one thing I have to point out is that many Indian women are extremely jealous of all the attention white women get here. My female friends and I have all noticed a lot of hostility from young Indian women, especially attractive ones, who are obviously feeling threatened by the pretty white girls.
Those insecure types then have to go on boards and type racist attacks against white women because they are jealous of the attention these young ladies get from Indian men, at least in dating. I have also noticed that while Indian men adore white women, most white men in India tend to date other foreigners of any race more than Indian girls (with the exception of Northeast girls, who don't look Indian anyway).

Location hidden

#181 Apr 13, 2011
any white man jelous of indians dating whites?
well dont worry
indian people fail on every count when it comes to mixing with the whites
relationships are based on whats inside your heart ,and indians/asians have not a developed heart as most westernes do.
indians are 1000's of years behind.
and too make it all worse they listen and worship elders to effectively turn indians into cold stone when working on the world stage .
i blame the elders
asians are the laughing stock of britain and your gems have been pirated by the blacks
asians are so clever arnt they?

Location hidden

#182 Apr 13, 2011
./
indian man

UK

#183 Apr 16, 2011
white ppl had hitler and queen victoria indian men had ghandi and buddha and sufi saints that shows you about the emotional indian man the whiote is evil rapist and serial killers and animal molesters daugther molesters they very creepy and full of lies and two faced and obnoxious.us indian men are careing commitment filled and loveing individuals and passionate and we dont have sex once every 6 yrs with our wives you sick basturd.

Location hidden

#184 Apr 16, 2011
ghandi kept the investors out of india
thats a great plan to keep india starving for the next 20 generations.
ghandi is why india is starving today
he objected to outside investors who wanted to hold india hand ,like the greeks the russians the brits each time india threw them out
india the land of chefs but hunger is their first name
indians are so futile they are they laughing stock of the world
the women dont have sex cause asian men are plain dumb and the women frigid
the women escape your shackles everyday and find sollice in white cultures where there is freedom for women ect
your old stereotyping of whites is weak in 2011 and typical arguement of a loser in the losing position as you are.
the hindu/muslim religions are great?.........well a diseased potato is the cause of famine across the land
indian man

UK

#185 Apr 18, 2011
sick mother you made up so much lies its just blow out its not worth corresponding to you a retard liar like you and im a eth nic bengalie 27 million of my ppl died not from a potato famine and 4 million got killed by europeans in 1860 1890 and between 4 to 5 million starved in 1942 we was under european rule all that time and there was there fault this happened but i dont want to waste my energy talking about this depressing history read a book about it.and my ppl was on subhash chandra bose there was two men both on opposite sides mahatma ghandi and subhash chandra bose mahatma ghandi .
Join Free

Location hidden

#186 Apr 18, 2011
listen homo...... a diseased potato is the cause of famine across the land.
its a referal to the irish potato famine.
your isolated history knowledge is typical and plays a great part in your downfall
you are like ghandi who demands more than a saudi king,and what does he get in return? mass poverty,big undeveloped areas,no go area for outside investors,indians being too dumb to work with and the laughing stock of the world in 2011
white girl

Lanzo Torinese, Italy

#187 Apr 22, 2011
hi
i am a white girl 20 years old n i am in love with indian boy.he is catholic me too.
i am worry abt somethings
1-his culture
2-what people will think abt me and the most important my father dont accept him.
i am scared we will not be able to understand each other...:(
(n yes i am virgin too so no problems with his family abt this)
pkcn

Ajmer, India

#188 Apr 23, 2011
Hi my name is pkcn. i live in india.l love any with girl for sex. plz call me 09829307391 any time.

i waiting any girl.
Peace

Guwahati, India

#189 Apr 28, 2011
pkcn wrote:
Hi my name is pkcn. i live in india.l love any with girl for sex. plz call me 09829307391 any time.
i waiting any girl.
Why don't you forward the number to the local P.S. Heard they have big poles, should do good to your disgraceful entry into this thread.
Lilly

New Delhi, India

#192 May 1, 2011
Indian men can be so freaking sexy! I am from US and staying Delhi and see so many guys I Think are HOT!

Location hidden

#193 May 2, 2011
id say the afro carribeans are the darlings of the uk,being more sofisticated than other blacks by far.
the asians on tv are pure tokens and dont represnt the best of asians in the uk and and their casting is mostly and clearly racist.just the joke and laugh at him kinda guy,like apu from the simpsons....if the jazz musician legend john coltrane who was a devout hindu saw apu as 'his' guru,well listen to his music it changed american culture and status dramictally.
i blame the asians for letting this happen they must let go and learn from those who succed in abundance like the west as a whole.
indian man

UK

#194 May 3, 2011
town and city i have to agree with you at that point british tv is racist towards asian men if a asian man acts in a drama or movie 99% of the time they make the indian guy in to a homosexual or he has cancer or in one movie called big brother is think a zombie movie there was main lead actor was asian indian guy and he even got a bad ending he got eaten by the zombies so its alot of racist and negative images of asian men in british tv movies.
indian man

UK

#195 May 3, 2011
if we do any thing like that african american black brothers like panthers the whites in england said they would genocide us believe me they are evil mass murdering basturds these whites in england tremmber only 150 yrs ago they killed 4 million of my ppl and starved millions and they killed so many ppl around world so believe me we are just slaves and just too pucci like to do any thing we scared to die most of us and when a individual asian guy does something about this racist evil society and millions of these whites come to attack the minority asian communitys in england so we have to stay quiet.
reji

Muscat, Oman

#196 May 3, 2011
white girl wrote:
hi
i am a white girl 20 years old n i am in love with indian boy.he is catholic me too.
i am worry abt somethings
1-his culture
2-what people will think abt me and the most important my father dont accept him.
i am scared we will not be able to understand each other...:(
(n yes i am virgin too so no problems with his family abt this)
Hi white girl, i am an Indian male..would like to discuss this matter...am not comfortable to share this topix here. contact thru e-mail - rejimalikayil@gmail.com

“Looking for Adventure”

Sheffield

#197 May 3, 2011
I think An Asian guy with a white woman can look quite hot........in fact quite like the idea of my blonde wife with an Asian\Arab!

Location hidden

#198 May 3, 2011
indian man wrote:
if we do any thing like that african american black brothers like panthers the whites in england said they would genocide us believe me they are evil mass murdering basturds these whites in england tremmber only 150 yrs ago they killed 4 million of my ppl and starved millions and they killed so many ppl around world so believe me we are just slaves and just too pucci like to do any thing we scared to die most of us and when a individual asian guy does something about this racist evil society and millions of these whites come to attack the minority asian communitys in england so we have to stay quiet.
thanks for the positive reply yeah india is under its own karma now and they believe what will happen will happen and indians can do nothing....karma will destroy india for years of stupidty on the world stage...Ghandi and his cronies murdered india with his peace stick.
the fix is too untie,untangle within your own comunity

Location hidden

#199 May 3, 2011
And let the Russians in to india,they want to come and are there already in india,they need Russians not fffing Arabs.Russia being the nearest thing to a real answer to solve and teach indians a thing or two.Russia being just north of the himalayas.With the russians there is a mutual respect not slavery as with the ffffing Arabs.remember the russians are the literary kings of europe and some of the most progressive artists,cant say that about arabs who ban music and stone women to death, ect
dude leave the brits out of this.they helped india so much.indians were very ungrateful.im sorry some of your people were killed its cause you got in the way,if you know what i mean.To be kind you gotta be cruel at times.none of this with russians just mutual respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Snap me anytime 418,805
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Aaron_t98 313,722
Bra size and age? 1 min Horny Gav 2,481
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min submissive 505,086
Manchester gay teens (Apr '13) 2 min DMUFC99 238
mistress looking for skype slave, 20+ only! 3 min mystic_darkGirl 61
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 4 min gary 8,592
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min beejay 183,639
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min klingongin 25,326

Human Sexuality People Search