Khalid

Doha, Qatar

#1 Nov 10, 2012
My wife always shows off her cleavage when we go outside and likes other men to look her cleavage with big opened from the breast.
We are Arab I told her this is too much you should reduce what are you doing I can accept if we go for dinner but not always to do that.
Please advice.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Khalid wrote:
My wife always shows off her cleavage when we go outside and likes other men to look her cleavage with big opened from the breast.
We are Arab I told her this is too much you should reduce what are you doing I can accept if we go for dinner but not always to do that.
Please advice.
If your wife has the goods let her show them off. Beeasts are beautiful, go with it man.
tjx

Danvers, MA

#3 Nov 10, 2012
My wife has always done shown her cleavage. She has 36D and she's small and thin. She's 50 now and still does it (she looks great for 50) guys still check her out. She loves the attention and I take it as a compliment. LET HER DO it!!
SA MOTHER LOVER

Monroe, WA

#4 Nov 10, 2012
just allow her to do it. and enjoy it. my step mom is like that and she wares no bra and a see through shirt to our family get together for my b-day alot of our family doesnt like her for but I love her for. she has an awesome body and fake tits(large c im guessing). i would be a fool to not like it. used to be embarassed by it around friends but now I embrace it, and I just smile knowing I have seen more than they will ever get to see. I say learn to deal with it if thats how she feels best.
Rudy

San Jose, CA

#5 Nov 10, 2012
If you comlain and get her to stop,she will do it while your away,enjoy the view just go with it
Paulette

Downers Grove, IL

#6 Monday Jan 19
Rudy wrote:
If you comlain and get her to stop,she will do it while your away,enjoy the view just go with it
You're right Rudy. No husband can't stop men at work from hitting on his wife. And even less from his wife liking it. I enjoy every single head turn, stare or mischievous comment. It make my panties wet.

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#7 Monday Jan 19
Paulette wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Rudy. No husband can't stop men at work from hitting on his wife. And even less from his wife liking it. I enjoy every single head turn, stare or mischievous comment. It make my panties wet.
That turns me on just hearing how filthy u r can I see your cleavage please?
stevena260

Stamford, CT

#8 Monday Jan 19
Paulette wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing the power a nice set of breasts and cleavage has over us men .lol.. im sure your are beautiful too...do you ever do more then just a little flaunting n flirting?
steve_tay1or

Preston, UK

#9 Monday Jan 19
I love having sex with my wife's cleavage. Especially while she's wearing her tight silky bra's.

She's little, blonde and busty. Drives me and other men wild.

Kjk me for chat and none nude pics.

kjk: steve_tay1or

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yung k.k trade 4 min MonsterManiac 7
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 4 min sexycandace95 8,720
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Fil 638,524
First time at a brothel 5 min hal 46
Gay Meetup In Kent (Dec '12) 5 min Maidstone lad 1,425
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 5 min willie 10,571
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Xxx 604,847
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min capnamerica124 460,713
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Mar '14) 9 min opee 77,245
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Fitgym2 282,533