Italian men LOVE black women more than Asian women

Created by Italians on Jul 15, 2008

2,798 votes

Click on an option to vote

Italian men love curves

Italian men have good taste

Black women have sexy bodies

Asian women have a weird look

Asians have disgusting bodies

3 words Robert De Niro

Italian men don't want Asians

Italians are too good for them

Italians are 2 sexy for Asians

All of the above

Addy

Westminster, CO

#90 Jun 14, 2010
Hi to all,
First of all, I cannot take this thread seriously due to the fact that it is stereotyping, generalizing, rude, mean-spirited, and petty, but I am commenting, nevertheless. "

"Italian men LOVE black women more than Asian women
Click on an option to vote
1. Italian men love curves 2. Italian men have good taste 3. Black women have sexy bodies 4.Asian women have a weird look 5. Asians have disgusting bodies 6. 3 words Robert De Niro 7. Italian men don't want Asians 8. Italians are too good for them 9.Italians are 2 sexy for Asians 10. all of the above"

^maybe you think Asian have "disgusting bodies" and "a weird look" but not all people think that. There are beautiful Asians and some not as attractive, just like in any other race.

To generalize, and say that Italian men love black women more than Asian women is generalizing a huge amount of people. Everybody, whether black, white, asian, or latino, will like different people. Some Italians might like black women more than Asian women. Some Italian men might like white women more than black women. Some Italian men might like Asian women more than black women. It's not about race or ethnicity, it's about who you are as a person. My amazing boyfriend is Panamanian-(from the country of Panama in Central America-many people don't know what Panamanian means when I say it, so just clarifying. "Beauty (etc.) is in the eye of the beholder" as they say.

I'm an Asian American girl. I was adopted when I was 5 months old to America and both of my parents are white. I like all different guys-black, white, asian, latino, etc. We are all human beings, and I don't like or dislike someone based on their race or ethnicity. People can't choose their race or ethnicity and I think being racist or stereotyping and generalizing doesn't get anyone anywhere and doesn't do any good. The world needs more love. Be kind. LOVE EVERYONE and see them as a person, not someone to be stereotyped and generalized based on their race, ethnicity, or otherwise.

"But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And if you hatin you're bound to get irate
Yeah madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
You gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love y'all"
Coco Beauty

United States

#92 Oct 15, 2010
This is the silliest thing I have ever read.
I am a black Jamaican/American. I live in Chicago, I have met so many men from different races. Honestly I can at say that I could find a man from each race that I thought were just handsome. I'm not going to look at a white man and say: "oh because you're white, I don't like you." If you are handsome I will look at you, if you approach me like I gentleman, thn we may go out, if we connect we may date. I don't let race or other people thoughts effect my decision. I perfer tall, slender built guys who know how to treat a woman, and have ambition....no where in there does it specify race. My mother (black/Jamaican) has been with a white man for almost 10 years and my grandmother (black/Jamaican) married a Cuban man, they always told me that your soulmate does not lay in one rest. That's why some people search for years looking for that person that they have a connection with, but if you stay closed minded thn you will never find that person. You will find some Italian men who will say that they only love their Italian women, some may like all races, some may like black woman more, or Asians...at the end of the day...who really gives a damn>>>enjoy life and stop reading into bs. One race is not better thn another. You have women from all race that are nice, have bad attitude, pretty, not so pretty, nice bodies, not so wonderful bodies, tall, short, fun boring, and so on! If you don't understand that by now thn you as a person need to open ur eyes and really explore the world...smh
BimmerBoy

Henderson, NV

#93 Oct 24, 2010
Who cares? Is anyone on here any of this shit? Italian, Chinese, Black...For the most part we are all American born... I come from Italian heritage but I have never been to Italy. I am married to a Chinese girl who was born in the bay area. We are both Americans. It's part of our country to mix in just about every way, it's natural. What you doing is generalizing millions of people. Stop making a big deal out of small shit. Some Italians are racists so are some blacks, don't let that small group ruin a good thing. One of my pest friends is black and Irish he dates mostly white girls...it's 2010 who cares! I don't like Asian girls or black girls or white girls, I love my wife and she is asian. Yea I have to put up with her liking San Fran sports teams and I guess I deal with the fact she took the time to ask my mom how to make Italian food just to show me she loved me. My family owns car dealerships in southern California, I've seen, heard, and sold to them all. I honestly think that it's where you are if you want to generalize shit. Mr. North Carolina lives in the slow and prejudice south how would he know about diversity. New York is mostly stuck in the old ways of Italians marry Italians, blacks with blacks, and etc. Her in California we are all people tryin to live the American dream...find happiness, so marry who makes you happy, do what you love, and buy a new car....hahaha
I love Pakistani men

Chicago, IL

#94 Oct 28, 2010
@ addy yea thats right everyones different nd there should b no stereotype im an asian woman nd im attracted to mostly Filipino nd Pakistan nd other middle eastern men so yea everyones different i thnk they r sexy as hell Pakistan men, iranian men nd Filipino men
I love Pakistani men

Chicago, IL

#95 Oct 28, 2010
I hope 2 find my dream guy in tha future Pakistani, Indian or Filipino man only - asian woman
I love Pakistani men

Chicago, IL

#96 Oct 28, 2010
Lara wrote:
hey, there!
I'm an asian girl ( Thai ) and I'm too damn crazy about Italian guys!!! they're the sexiest people on earth! xD
my dream to get married an Italian guy someday!!
thanks ^______^
no they arent Middle eastern men r sexier especially Pakistani men i prefer south asian/ middle eastern, Latino or Filipino over White boys
Jacqueline

Netherlands

#97 Dec 23, 2010
BlackPantheress wrote:
<quoted text>
thats spain, dumbass!
In Italy too, moron, especially Lazio and Juve fans
Jacqueline

Netherlands

#98 Dec 23, 2010
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats SPAIN, not Italy.
then you've never seen an Italian soccer match on tv on how Juve fans made monkey signs and yelled " oe,oe,oe " every time a black AC Milan player had the ball. Or the Nazi signs shown at Lazio home games.
Get the shit out of your eyes. Racism against blacks here in Europe is everywhere, but mainly in Eastern European countries and South European countries.
Join Free
Jacqueline

Netherlands

#99 Dec 23, 2010
It's obvious that the topic starter is a black woman that lacks self confidence. Italian men, like any other men on the planet, like girls in general no matter what ethnicity. Here in Europe, many Italian men go after tall blondes from Holland, Germany, Sweden, and Norway, same applies to many men from Spain and Portugal. Every time I go to Spain or Italy with my friends a lot of men local men walk up to us hitting on us. It's the other way around here in Holland ( Netherlands ) where many women like south European, South American and Asian ( mainly Indoensian as they are the largest minority group in Holland ) men, but in the end it's all an individual choice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally like Eurasian ( half Asian, half White ) men, but that doesn't mean all Dutch women like them.

Many black women brag about themselves here, but not to burst your bubble, but most street prostitutes in Italy are black women from Africa, so they might just see you as a prostitute, SOME of them then, same applies to Spain and Portugal. They come illegally into Europe and cause trouble, that's why the European Union gave billions extra to Spain, Italy, Portugal, and Greece to keep the black women out of Europe who only come here to prostitue and spread HIV / AIDS.
Solfior

United States

#100 May 5, 2011
I don't understand why fight? I will tell you all that generally, Italians as a whole LOVE Italian women. Why would they run to Blacks or Asians and leave behind their sexy curvy feminine Italian women? They adore Italian women first, I mean adore them, and if you see one outside of Italian woman maybe there is a shortage of Italian women or some they just don't like the attitudes. Italians in Italy and Australia love their Italian women. Some do prefer non Italian women but believe me, Italian women have everything an Italian man needs including curves and intelligence, the language, and trational culture.
I don't know why it is so important to fight over Italian men like as if Black or Asian men are not appealing. What is wrong with everyone? Stop fighting over idiotic things.
I am an Italian woman and it is easier for me to get with an Italian man because he can relate to me. Outside of Italian women, Italian men prefer, Latin American women starting with Spanish, Portuguese or whatever. LATIN AMERICAN for a reason. See how many are there.
Solfior

United States

#101 May 5, 2011
To help you understand, take the Lebanese men, they love their women. Why? Because their women have everything they need in a woman. Lebanese women are very beautiful, curvy and ultra feminine. Lebanese men sometimes date outside of their women like all men around the world but they just adore their women. Well like this example about the Lebanese, the Italians are very similar. They LOVE Italian women. Yes, Italian men tend to date outside of their ethnicity but after he finds out what is a mirage he heads back home to Italian women. It usually has to do with settling down and getting married. They prefer their own for culture, language and raising their children traditionally.

I'm an Italian woman and my Italian man can't get enough of me. He adores me and no his not from the U.S. Most Italian men spoil their women, why do you think we are so feminine? We are adored by our men.

Thank God for Italian men! Now stop fighting.
TRACY

Merrillville, IN

#102 May 21, 2011
A lot of Italian men love black women but do they marry them and have families with them? Is it just they like that chocolate skin.
TRACY

Merrillville, IN

#103 May 21, 2011
Italian men probably think black women want them. I certainly don't want any white man, I prefer black. Black Love!
Turk

Escalon, CA

#104 May 21, 2011
The title reads : italian men love black women more than Asian women.
So why are so many people bashing the "chinks" as If they're the ones making a argument like they're the superior ones? Y'all sound insecure as f**ck.
Sad.
Chink girl with Italian

Repentigny, Canada

#105 May 29, 2011
YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL RACIST AND F-ING RETARDED. Like seriously... How old are you? Cause if you're older than 20, then damn, you've got a long way to go.
"Italian men love black more than Asian" then I see "Italian men would never settle down for chink" LIKE ALL OF YOU SHUT THE F UP F-ING RETARDS.
I'm Asian and I'm happily in a relationship with an Italian man. He loves me not because I am a "chink" or because of my looks, well looks do matter to some degree, but he mostly loves me for me for me. My boyfriend has only dated Caucasian girls and Italian women, but all his relationships didn't last long. I'm his first long lasting girlfriend. So, regardless of Italian women being the finest or whatever, looks don't really matter, this applies to ethnic background, physical appeal, everything.
Anyways, with this amount of racism. You're all most likely American. I'm glad I don't live in the States. Otherwise, I would have the same fucked up mentality as you guys.
Man

United States

#106 May 30, 2011
I am Italian. I love black women and I would love to meet and get to know a pretty black woman. I would love to fall in love with a black woman, marry her and have children.
jane

Glossop, UK

#107 Jun 5, 2011
real wrote:
White Canadians are just as likely to be married to an Asian girl as to a white girl and that includes Greeks and Italians.Take a peek on the Danforth in Toronto.
As for Italians being with black girls.Could be happening somewhere but its the worlds best kept secret if it is.
Sorry my dear YOURE WRONG!
I am friends with a few ITALIANS AND BLACK MIX RACE COUPLE
Many of them have kids and thier is a lot of half italian half black kids running around.
Jane Cole
LONDON ENGLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
jane

Glossop, UK

#108 Jun 5, 2011
Jacqueline wrote:
It's obvious that the topic starter is a black woman that lacks self confidence. Italian men, like any other men on the planet, like girls in general no matter what ethnicity. Here in Europe, many Italian men go after tall blondes from Holland, Germany, Sweden, and Norway, same applies to many men from Spain and Portugal. Every time I go to Spain or Italy with my friends a lot of men local men walk up to us hitting on us. It's the other way around here in Holland ( Netherlands ) where many women like south European, South American and Asian ( mainly Indoensian as they are the largest minority group in Holland ) men, but in the end it's all an individual choice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally like Eurasian ( half Asian, half White ) men, but that doesn't mean all Dutch women like them.
Many black women brag about themselves here, but not to burst your bubble, but most street prostitutes in Italy are black women from Africa, so they might just see you as a prostitute, SOME of them then, same applies to Spain and Portugal. They come illegally into Europe and cause trouble, that's why the European Union gave billions extra to Spain, Italy, Portugal, and Greece to keep the black women out of Europe who only come here to prostitue and spread HIV / AIDS.
lOL PLEASE STOP!
There are lots of ILEGAL ASIANS RUNNING ABOUT THE PLACE LOL
We are all in the same boat, at the end of the day it depends on the man and what woman he choose to be with. It seems to me that some people feel threatened by BLACK WOMEN, OTHERWISE why start this kind of thread and them imply that a black woman started it.
I am not threatened by any woman, any race Or nationality men are two a penny lol. If I want ITALIAN MEN, I will take a trip to italy were they are two for a Penny lol. I dont care about all of this trash.

As for the ASIAN WOMEN who think there shit dont stink please
KEEP IT MOVING. I do not care for such garbage by faceless nameless internet ASSWIPES. Please GET A LIFE. ITALIAN MEN I CAN HAVE ONE IF I WANT TO. Its not rocket science. STOP ALL THIS AND GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU.
jane

Glossop, UK

#109 Jun 5, 2011
Solfior wrote:
To help you understand, take the Lebanese men, they love their women. Why? Because their women have everything they need in a woman. Lebanese women are very beautiful, curvy and ultra feminine. Lebanese men sometimes date outside of their women like all men around the world but they just adore their women. Well like this example about the Lebanese, the Italians are very similar. They LOVE Italian women. Yes, Italian men tend to date outside of their ethnicity but after he finds out what is a mirage he heads back home to Italian women. It usually has to do with settling down and getting married. They prefer their own for culture, language and raising their children traditionally.
I'm an Italian woman and my Italian man can't get enough of me. He adores me and no his not from the U.S. Most Italian men spoil their women, why do you think we are so feminine? We are adored by our men.
Thank God for Italian men! Now stop fighting.
okay my dear
Any woman can speak ITALIAN ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
I know many women that speak the language and lol,
ITALIAN MEN go to Africa and marry black women and then take them to italy, it happens all the time lol
Nobody is fighting OVER MEN , ITALIAN MEN DONT BELONG TO
ANYONE, they make diffrent chioces all the time and marrry diffrent women. That the truth here lol.
jane

Glossop, UK

#110 Jun 5, 2011
BimmerBoy wrote:
Who cares? Is anyone on here any of this shit? Italian, Chinese, Black...For the most part we are all American born... I come from Italian heritage but I have never been to Italy. I am married to a Chinese girl who was born in the bay area. We are both Americans. It's part of our country to mix in just about every way, it's natural. What you doing is generalizing millions of people. Stop making a big deal out of small shit. Some Italians are racists so are some blacks, don't let that small group ruin a good thing. One of my pest friends is black and Irish he dates mostly white girls...it's 2010 who cares! I don't like Asian girls or black girls or white girls, I love my wife and she is asian. Yea I have to put up with her liking San Fran sports teams and I guess I deal with the fact she took the time to ask my mom how to make Italian food just to show me she loved me. My family owns car dealerships in southern California, I've seen, heard, and sold to them all. I honestly think that it's where you are if you want to generalize shit. Mr. North Carolina lives in the slow and prejudice south how would he know about diversity. New York is mostly stuck in the old ways of Italians marry Italians, blacks with blacks, and etc. Her in California we are all people tryin to live the American dream...find happiness, so marry who makes you happy, do what you love, and buy a new car....hahaha
Sorry lol
I personally dont care
Men are two for a penny, ITALIAN IS JUST A NATIONALITY!
Goodluck to you lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has oovoo and want to chat nude (Jun '12) 9 min Kaleb 757
Any Gay men who like to see Str8 men Nude ?? (Oct '13) 9 min Dirty slag 341
Do you like showing off your breasts. (Nov '08) 9 min Texanproud 5,514
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min 26 UK male cut cock 346,984
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 9 min Alex Nicholls 730,881
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min jhornaye69 731,602
tell me 9 min sirris 12
Dirty ki...k 10 min Joshxhuf 62,734
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Tay 97,517
More from around the web