Luke

Londonderry, UK

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Do amy guys like to watch others near you at the urinal? I do it all the time and have got a few extra good responses
hubby

Chesham, UK

#3 Apr 16, 2013
Luke wrote:
Do amy guys like to watch others near you at the urinal? I do it all the time and have got a few extra good responses
what sort of extra good responses?
Sam

Toronto, Canada

#4 Apr 16, 2013
what kind of responses?
up4fun

Southampton, UK

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Luke wrote:
What responses have you had?
runpower78

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#6 Apr 16, 2013
love it!
Luke

Craigavon, UK

#7 Apr 17, 2013
Sam wrote:
what kind of responses?
Some guys have got hard seeing me looking, and we've wanked each other off. This one guy winked at me and brought me into a stall where we nailed
Dave

Chatteris, UK

#8 Jun 11, 2013
I was at a urinal when a couple of young guys came in and stood either side of me. Was a bit intimidating until the one on my left pulled out the biggest dick on the planet. He made no effort to hide it and was really showing it off. His mate on my other side was just laughing about it, as if they'd done this before. He then started getting hard and holy shit it was huge. I stood watching until he eventually jizzed into the urinal and they both left giggling.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 4, 2013
There was a park by my house when I was 13 and I went in the mens room to pee.A man about 50 was in there at the urinal taking a piss.I went right next to him and pulled out my dick to piss.I looked over at his dick and it was big and he was not pissing he was JO.As I watched him my dick got hard and he looked over and asked me if I liked what I was looking at? I just knotted my head yes and started JOing off with him.The man pulled out a $20.00 dollar bill and said I could have it if I went into one of the stalls with him.I took the money and went with him to the back stall.He told me to stand on the tiollet and pull my jeans down.I got up there and pulled my jeans down and the man took all of my dick in his mouth and started sucking my dick.It made my dick feel so good as he sucked on it.He sucked a little while and I was getting close to blowing my load,then he stopped and pulled out another $20.00 bill.He asked me if I wanted it?I said yes.He said all you have to do is suck my dick for it.It took me alittle while to think about it and I said OK.I`v been sucking my buddys dicks for a few months and had allways wanted to suck an adults dick forever.We changed places and he stood on the tiollet and his dick was right at my face.I took it in my hands and played with his foreskin.I all ways like playing with my one buddy that was uncut.I like how foreskin felt in my hands and in my mouth.I took and pulled his foreskin back off his dickhead and put the head in my mouth.It was big but it fit in my mouth real good.I then went to sucking on his big uncut dick.I knew what to do with a dick in my mouth,and he was telling me how good I was at sucking his dick.It took him a short time before he grabbed my head and went to banging his dick in my mouth.Then he said here it comes and he blew a very big load of cum in my mouth,most of it went down but some I eep form going down.I like the taste of a load and his tasted alot like my buddys did but more saltty.When he was done blowing his load he said lets get back to him sucking my dick.He gave me one of the best BJs I had ever had.After I blew my load he got up and took off.I`v been peeking at other guys dicks since I can remember.
AnonV

San Diego, CA

#11 Nov 29, 2013
I have a big nicely-endowed cut penis with a big head on it, and curious men always enjoy looking at my big penis at non-private urinals. Some have asked to touch it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min that_guitar_guy1 537,578
Bf away I need some 4 min tgcf 17
Skype Sex Contacts (Feb '13) 5 min dirtydaddy 956
Watching couples have sex on skype (Oct '13) 5 min Lola95 60
Snapchat Nudes 5 min Kings 12
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min Mdg 85,914
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Raj_Indian 347,415
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min kingtech24 459,413
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Hornypip 36,640
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min jlw19991 205,895