going braless for first time in public

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
max

Glasgow, UK

#1 Nov 14, 2013
me and my wife have been talking about her going out in public braless and she really loves the idea of her boobs bouncing while she walks and her nipples sticking out for all to see. however she hasn't done it before in public so she is a bit shy. Any ideas ladies of how to go about it until she is fully confident with it in public ? our Skype is max.king37 if any ladies wish to discuss or even chat to my wife about it.(men don't bother adding as my wife will not show her boobs to u on Skype!!!)
Scalderon

Oberkirch, Germany

#2 Nov 14, 2013
max wrote:
me and my wife have been talking about her going out in public braless and she really loves the idea of her boobs bouncing while she walks and her nipples sticking out for all to see. however she hasn't done it before in public so she is a bit shy. Any ideas ladies of how to go about it until she is fully confident with it in public ? our Skype is max.king37 if any ladies wish to discuss or even chat to my wife about it.(men don't bother adding as my wife will not show her boobs to u on Skype!!!)
Well, find out where your local chapter of nudists meet and subscribe there. Both of you will be surprised, how easy it is to be naked under likewise folks. After that she might even have sex with you in public - and nothing is left to be ashamed of.
Crossfired20

Birmingham, UK

#3 Nov 14, 2013
I try to encourage my girlfriend to go braless when she goes out regardless of whether I'm going with her or not.

It's so hot knowing other men can see her nipples through her top, or when it gets cold and she has nothing to cover her nipples poking through. Love it!

I'm on k|k if you want to chat more.
max

Glasgow, UK

#4 Nov 14, 2013
my wife is always braless in the house and it is so hot just seeing her boobs bouncing and her nipples sticking out and she loves it to.
every time we are out and she sees a lady whos boobs are bouncing and nipples showing she thinks its amazing. she really wants to do it aswell but shes still shy.
crossfired20 how long has your gf being going out braless ? how big are her boobs ? and does she get a lot of looks from the guys ?
Jane

UK

#5 Nov 14, 2013
I will always enjoy being bra less out. I can suggest your wife selects a few tops - blouses sweaters shirts and try a few at home and maybe just a quick stroll around. You can select a time maybe when the street are quieter - drive to a park etc. Maybe you should treat your wife to some new tops that allow her to go bra less. Hows about you going commando in shorts.
max

Glasgow, UK

#6 Nov 14, 2013
Jane wrote:
I will always enjoy being bra less out. I can suggest your wife selects a few tops - blouses sweaters shirts and try a few at home and maybe just a quick stroll around. You can select a time maybe when the street are quieter - drive to a park etc. Maybe you should treat your wife to some new tops that allow her to go bra less. Hows about you going commando in shorts.
thanks for the advice jane. how long have u being going out braless ? do u go out braless all the time ? how does it feel ? what size are u ? do u want to discuss on Skype ?
Jane

UK

#7 Nov 14, 2013
I started before I was married mid thirties now god how time flies - I wear a a bra some days but I do not work
hahaha kept woman Mum to 2 boys 12 and 14 so thats enough work 38B size - we all swim so that keeps me in shape. I pass on skype - more private just typing haha.

I think more girls and for that matter boys and men should can wear less. I dont let my boys wear tight briefs except thier speedos and hubby like commando say in shorts. why do we feel the need to squeeze healthy bodies into fabric and clothes?
BunnyBrick

Nottingham, MD

#8 Nov 14, 2013
I do it all the time and love the benefits. I get treated like royalty - free things, favors done, courtesy, conversation. It's awesome.
BunnyBrick

Nottingham, MD

#9 Nov 14, 2013
Oh I'm on yahoo: bunnybrick. I'll chat with whomever.
dave

UK

#10 Nov 14, 2013
max wrote:
its a fantastic idea tell her to try it on short walks to shops first till she gets more use to it . She will come to love it . You know us men love looking at them
max

Glasgow, UK

#12 Nov 14, 2013
Jane wrote:
I started before I was married mid thirties now god how time flies - I wear a a bra some days but I do not work
hahaha kept woman Mum to 2 boys 12 and 14 so thats enough work 38B size - we all swim so that keeps me in shape. I pass on skype - more private just typing haha.
I think more girls and for that matter boys and men should can wear less. I dont let my boys wear tight briefs except thier speedos and hubby like commando say in shorts. why do we feel the need to squeeze healthy bodies into fabric and clothes?
wow that's amazing that u have been doing it for so long. do u get more attention from guys ? also how long did it take u to be comfortable with it ? and how did u start off ?
max

Glasgow, UK

#13 Nov 14, 2013
BunnyBrick wrote:
I do it all the time and love the benefits. I get treated like royalty - free things, favors done, courtesy, conversation. It's awesome.
I bet u do lol what size are u ?
max

Glasgow, UK

#14 Nov 14, 2013
BunnyBrick wrote:
Oh I'm on yahoo: bunnybrick. I'll chat with whomever.
u got Skype ?
BunnyBrick

Nottingham, MD

#15 Nov 14, 2013
max wrote:
<quoted text>
u got Skype ?
I'm on yahoo messenger right now: bunnybrick

I'm 5'0" with 34D
max

Glasgow, UK

#16 Nov 14, 2013
BunnyBrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on yahoo messenger right now: bunnybrick
I'm 5'0" with 34D
I have just added you
Jane

UK

#17 Nov 14, 2013
max wrote:
<quoted text>
wow that's amazing that u have been doing it for so long. do u get more attention from guys ? also how long did it take u to be comfortable with it ? and how did u start off ?
always been a confident gal Lol - started after swimming and I had dropped my bra on the wet floor so just went without. More attention yes
and not long to get used to it.

I have only had a couple of comments at the school gates some Mummies dont like it. But that is for them - my boobs my concern.
fastdoo

Saint Michael, MN

#19 Nov 14, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
always been a confident gal Lol - started after swimming and I had dropped my bra on the wet floor so just went without. More attention yes
I have only had a couple of comments at the school gates some Mummies dont like it. But that is for them - my boobs my concern.
how big are your boobs
max

Glasgow, UK

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
were in the uk u from ? any chance u could speak to my wife ? give her some encourgement ?

“Audi Alteram Partem”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#21 Nov 14, 2013
max wrote:
Jane's first post is the 101. Home trials, some loose fits, sweaters and finally whatever she feels like wearing. Maybe during a night out in an environment where it would be "more" normal to be braless.
max

Edinburgh, UK

#22 Nov 14, 2013
susan72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane's first post is the 101. Home trials, some loose fits, sweaters and finally whatever she feels like wearing. Maybe during a night out in an environment where it would be "more" normal to be braless.
do u go out braless all the time ? Skype ?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Hey 356,318
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Str8aus15 1,505,812
Skype group masturbation ................ (Jun '12) 2 min derfilip 59
guys playing with male friends/brothers 2 min horned 33
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min dylan96clarke 154,856
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 min hal 6,009
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min kaylasgoodstuff 251,750
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 17 min bob098 100,950
More from around the web