Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014
steve

Brisbane, Australia

#1 Feb 15, 2010
Mine does when she goes to bed, she says it takes away the days stress, and helps her to sleep peacefully, she also does it when she watches a porno. When does your wife masturbate?
rob

Stockport, UK

#3 May 2, 2011
my wife masterbates daily sometimes twice or three times,when i am in work she cant leave herself alone
Kunhph

Bowling Green, OH

#4 May 2, 2011
My wife rarely does but her older sister says she does daily. It makes me horny thinking she enjoys getting off so much.
Peterpiper

UK

#6 May 2, 2011
My wife masturbates every day, usually last thing at night. She is submissive, so if i tell her to do it, she does. I like to watch her using one of our daughters toys, preferably after they have just used it.
graham

UK

#7 May 3, 2011
Peterpiper wrote:
My wife masturbates every day, usually last thing at night. She is submissive, so if i tell her to do it, she does. I like to watch her using one of our daughters toys, preferably after they have just used it.
luv it, i like to see my gf use her daughters purple rabbit to do herself, so fkin hot. i like to spy on her dau useing it too.
maria

Lodi, CA

#8 May 3, 2011
Anybody have pics?
Dunock

Bolton, UK

#9 May 3, 2011
you wanting to trade some Maria
Peterpiper

UK

#10 May 3, 2011
graham wrote:
<quoted text> luv it, i like to see my gf use her daughters purple rabbit to do herself, so fkin hot. i like to spy on her dau useing it too.
My oldest girl has a purple rabbit & i love my wife to use it. My ind blowing moments though are when my wife finds one of their toys which they have used & not cleaned so i can watch her lick it clean before she uses it.
Join Free
ONLY ME

Misurata, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#11 May 3, 2011
my wife doing it in the morning in bed . can i have some pics too ?? hornycom@gmail.com
Bill

Spokane, WA

#12 Jul 29, 2011
My wife masturbates all the time - I know, because she lets me watch. She has a nightstand drawer full of sex toys and massagers that she'll use from time to time, and she'll also rub herself off with her hand. But her absolute favorite way to masturbate is by laying on her stomach in bed, and humping her pillow. And I'll tell you, she can give me a woody every time when I see her ass bobbing up and down as she gets her self off, all the while making the bed springs creak as she gets the mattress rocking back and forth.
Capt Morgan

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2011
That's hot, my wife does the same thing laying face down with a d!ldo in her. While she does that she likes when I slide my d!ck up and down her a$$(hotdogging) it kind of simulates getting a dp but she don't want anal or another guy involved,... yet.
Bill wrote:
My wife masturbates all the time - I know, because she lets me watch. She has a nightstand drawer full of sex toys and massagers that she'll use from time to time, and she'll also rub herself off with her hand. But her absolute favorite way to masturbate is by laying on her stomach in bed, and humping her pillow. And I'll tell you, she can give me a woody every time when I see her ass bobbing up and down as she gets her self off, all the while making the bed springs creak as she gets the mattress rocking back and forth.
pumperhumper

United States

#16 May 10, 2013
Capt Morgan wrote:
That's hot, my wife does the same thing laying face down with a d!ldo in her. While she does that she likes when I slide my d!ck up and down her a$$(hotdogging) it kind of simulates getting a dp but she don't want anal or another guy involved,... yet.<quoted text>
If u put ur dick in her butt that is anal. And I masturbate almost all the time when I'm not w orking or around people I get off at least twice a day. I like to hump anything I can find n I watch mass porn. Yup women r freaks including me!! I'd do anything sexually with my man. Or woman. I love sex. Anything sexual that I can get off to ill do. Yummm
tonyinpa

West Chester, PA

#17 May 10, 2013
Wow... What question. Been married for 25 yrs and my wife must masturbate like every day of those years. I get use to her doing it next to me as we go to bed. In the beginning she would hide it, but years later she became comfortable with doing it when I'm around.
She says sometimes its a habit that can't be broken... I say enjoy it.
Airlinegirl

Portland, OR

#18 Jul 8, 2014
Hubby and I enjoy masturbating often. Sometimes together. I masturbate at least a couple of times a day. At work and at home. When we're on vacation, I always have a "stick" in my purse ready to go.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#19 Jul 8, 2014
My wife never does? Never seen her do it!:(

Since: May 14

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 8, 2014
WWOOOWW hhhooo yes I do , hahaha, My husband only has to be away for a couple of days and I find myself inadvertently rubbing against the fridge door when I open it to get something out, haha.,then touching myself when I am driving or just sitting watching TV and I honestly try to wait for him to come home but the flesh is weak and I break down about the second night, haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min CandaceFL 14,261
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 3 min Lee764bw 4,543
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Juliebakosles 281,100
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Wanna play 382,054
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jagwarmafan 162,333
Lesbian/bi girls snapchat (May '13) 4 min Sanaili95 911
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 4 min joe 8,844
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min berr 474,870
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••