How will you feel if you are deprived...

How will you feel if you are deprived of sex for a long time ?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ghost Rider

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Dec 6, 2007
Horny!
Mysterious one

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2007
Have'nt had any in a long time.I know exactly how it feels.Have'nt found anyone to do it with.Not much to choose from around here.Disability limits my search.S.S. limits where,how,who to connect with someone.Everything in your life is secondary.Little interests in anything else.Can't afford to go out like I use to.S.S. says you have enough to live on.It's not enough.A choice between paying bills,food,gas,insurance takes all the income I have and I have very little as it is,or spend what I can on someone and pay double the bills next month.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2007
Extremely horny!!!!!
Longest I ever went without sex was three weeks.
Stormfront

Mission, KS

#8 Dec 7, 2007
As long as I have PALMela HANDerson attached to the end of my arm things would be OK.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 7, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you go after strangers or your boyfriends ?
I'm married, the reason i went three weeks without is because I had a baby.
Handsome Jimmy

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2007
Scottish Girl wrote:
Extremely horny!!!!!
Longest I ever went without sex was three weeks.
I'll bet you were a wildcat after that weren't you.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 8, 2007
Handsome Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you were a wildcat after that weren't you.
Oh ya!! I think I raped my husband.
Mysterious one

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
so how were you able to buy a computer, pay your phone bills and internet bills ?
This computer was given to me!By a kind neighbors daughter.Why can't you understand that I said I pay my bills,and because of that there is little left.I don't have a home phone,I have a cell phone and my mom is on my plan which costs me double,asshe can't afford one herself.We live together to make ends meet.Our combined income allows us to have these 2 things as luxury.That is the cell phone and internet(I can't physically go out long so the internet is my main means of communicating with others.Alone we could not do that or even live on our own).The rest of the income is for bills,food,auto.I litterally have about $15 in my bank account at the end of the month.Most my food comes from a dollar store,clothes from a thrift shop and sometimes kmart.Thats it!My whole monthly expense.I don't go to movies,or buy anything else beyond what I said.Many have come to live together to combine income to have a reasonable facsimily of a lower income family.Sacrifice is daily with us.We try to look like we have more.

“Hidee ho peoples”

Since: Jul 07

right here

#16 Dec 8, 2007
I start to fantasize about WIP
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#17 Dec 8, 2007
Get back to me in 10 or 15 years I'll let you all know then.

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Since: May 07

Terran Empire

#18 Dec 8, 2007
Does that include no self gratification ?
Mysterious one

United States

#20 Dec 9, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
correct me if i am wrong. as i understand, you are a disabled person so you are on SSI, right ?
so you are receiving a monthly welfare from the government, right ? but i also know that there are some disabled people who can find part time jobs, and you are allowed by the government to take a part time income, not a full time. is it hard for you to find a part time job ?
I'm not on S.S.I.I'm on S.S.disability.I was working on the jobsite,doing my usual trade,when my legs swelled up.Had several withdrawls of fluid at the hospital,after 5 such hospital visits,I was told I needed an operation.Then I developed neuropathy and a preexisting condition called raynauds.Com bined together,limits my ability.I can do so much everyday till the nerves fail to respond.Yes I know there is a back to work program.You think they would'nt tell me about it?Of course they did.3 physcisians examined me and wrote a letter to S.S. stating I can't work long enough to support myself any longer.And that sucks!I was always an active person,on the go.It was either work part time and get no chores/errands done for myself,or take disability and do my chores/errands myself.Not both.I worked since high school.There are plenty of 20 somethings around here that don't work.I do more work around the home then these young guys,and they have more then me(drug dealing).At least my money was earned.I payed into the system.Even an add on tv says its an insurance program for the working class,not a handout.I do not receive welfare.This is my S.S.payments.I can do things 4-5 hours on a good day.But there is no one to do my chores(clothes washing,food shopping,house cleaning/repairs)what time I have left on my legs is for personal hygeine(have to go to the bathroom unless someone would help me with that.)I also have a failing digestive system,went to have tests done for that also.1 hour after I eat,everytime,I get nauseous.I eat little,feel full.2 meals a day is all I can eat.If at work(I have to eat something-doctors order)When I do,and if at work,I won't be able to perform my duties well.Beleive me,S.S. made sure I was disabled.Sent me to their own doctor,medical records/tests were looked over.I'd rather be working.I enjoyed my job,co-workers and the nice income I had.I miss the trips I went on.I miss being with my freinds when they go on vacation.I use to go with them.Now I'm stuck at home while my life is passing me by.Because I looked after this elderly neighbor while I was in good shape,I did small home repairs for her,took her to the doctors,and just stop in to keep her company.Her daughter thanked me by giving me this computer.Al I pay for is the web carrier.If it wasn't for this gift,I would'nt be chatting here.I can't afford to buy one myself.I was thrilled to receive it.Good deeds get rewarded.To keep the bills low,I only use it 2-3 hours/day.
Writing in Paradise

Honolulu, HI

#21 Dec 9, 2007
Eh I'd just masturbate.
Writing in Paradise

Honolulu, HI

#24 Dec 10, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be a good relief, but i have read that human contact, touching, hugging, massage, actual sex, hand shake etc is very important for one's well being.
You can do plenty of human contact without having sex.

“The Evil Parallel Universe”

Terran Empire

#25 Dec 11, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be a good relief, but i have read that human contact, touching, hugging, massage, actual sex, hand shake etc is very important for one's well being.

You don't need physical contact.
Mental intercoure is all you need .
Bill R

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Dec 11, 2007
Mysterious one wrote:
<quoted text>This computer was given to me!By a kind neighbors daughter.Why can't you understand that I said I pay my bills,and because of that there is little left.I don't have a home phone,I have a cell phone and my mom is on my plan which costs me double,asshe can't afford one herself.We live together to make ends meet.Our combined income allows us to have these 2 things as luxury.That is the cell phone and internet(I can't physically go out long so the internet is my main means of communicating with others.Alone we could not do that or even live on our own).The rest of the income is for bills,food,auto.I litterally have about $15 in my bank account at the end of the month.Most my food comes from a dollar store,clothes from a thrift shop and sometimes kmart.Thats it!My whole monthly expense.I don't go to movies,or buy anything else beyond what I said.Many have come to live together to combine income to have a reasonable facsimily of a lower income family.Sacrifice is daily with us.We try to look like we have more.
Thanks for the post. For what it is worth, I've
read come across some pretty convincing futurists
who suggest that, as the cost of living goes up
and family wage jobs evaporate to be replaced by
lower paying jobs in the "service industry," we
will see increasing numbers of people returning
to the multi-generational home.

It was not unusual in previous generations for
at least one grandparent (or 2) live in the same
house as the family of one of their children
for economic and other reasons. One must wonder
a bit, if this should occur, if we will see
something of a return of some of the other values
associated with it as well .... respect for elders, an appreciation of wisdom, etc.

“Cats are angels in furry coats”

In memory of my Sophia

#27 Dec 11, 2007
Mysterious one wrote:
<quoted text>This computer was given to me!By a kind neighbors daughter.Why can't you understand that I said I pay my bills,and because of that there is little left.I don't have a home phone,I have a cell phone and my mom is on my plan which costs me double,asshe can't afford one herself.We live together to make ends meet.Our combined income allows us to have these 2 things as luxury.That is the cell phone and internet(I can't physically go out long so the internet is my main means of communicating with others.Alone we could not do that or even live on our own).The rest of the income is for bills,food,auto.I litterally have about $15 in my bank account at the end of the month.Most my food comes from a dollar store,clothes from a thrift shop and sometimes kmart.Thats it!My whole monthly expense.I don't go to movies,or buy anything else beyond what I said.Many have come to live together to combine income to have a reasonable facsimily of a lower income family.Sacrifice is daily with us.We try to look like we have more.
You don't need to justify yourself to anyone! I've been in your shoes, as has my husband. They'll pick you apart just for the fun of it. I doubt they've ever lived on a severely fixed income.
Mysterious one

United States

#29 Dec 11, 2007
Mama-san wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to justify yourself to anyone! I've been in your shoes, as has my husband. They'll pick you apart just for the fun of it. I doubt they've ever lived on a severely fixed income.
Thank you!!I worked since high school,very badly wanting a better life.S.S. isn't the way.Not what I had planned.But life happens,what you plan/want out of life does,t always happen the way you worked for.I often hear that a person can get what he/she wants out of life.Trouble is,that would mean controlling those around you to obtain it.Get a job and there is always someone else wanting it,office "politics",those trying to unseat you.Events such as health,company closings,death in the family(these are out of ones control) can change your plans.I have been laid off from 9 jobs,2 closed down.When that happens,you need to draw on your savings to survive,then get another job and start over.Too many "starting overs" has drained my finances.I always gained employment after these loses.Try to buy a home after loosing so many jobs.Mortgages are for 30-35 years,and if you are "starting over" at age 45,all your finances gone,your new at the job,makes it less likely to get a mortgage.Now I was struk down with hereditary problems(Raynauds,arthritis and neuropathy),now my only income is S.S.Less then $1,000/month.
Mysterious one

United States

#30 Dec 11, 2007
Bill R wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the post. For what it is worth, I've
read come across some pretty convincing futurists
who suggest that, as the cost of living goes up
and family wage jobs evaporate to be replaced by
lower paying jobs in the "service industry," we
will see increasing numbers of people returning
to the multi-generational home.
It was not unusual in previous generations for
at least one grandparent (or 2) live in the same
house as the family of one of their children
for economic and other reasons. One must wonder
a bit, if this should occur, if we will see
something of a return of some of the other values
associated with it as well .... respect for elders, an appreciation of wisdom, etc.
Thank you!I agree.I think we will see more living together to not just to survive,but to have at least 1 luxury in ones life.I moved back with my mom.My dad died 5 years ago,annd she is 81 and in need of help.Financially and physically.She makes mistakes in banking,keeping track of bills.Living together benefits us both.
Mysterious one

United States

#31 Dec 11, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.5 years since I had that physical contact.I felt very moody,low self esteem without that contact.It is a matter of emotional need.To feel wanted,cared for.Only sexual contact can do that,along with the caring from that person.I recently was given that need by a kind neighbor,who I promised to keep unnamed.I was hugged and had sex.Now I am experiencing inner peace.I knew what I was missing.I reached out for contact.It took some time,and this kind soul took care of me.My emotional health is much better.Hand shake,touching is nice,but you only feel fullfilled when one has intimate contact.I will always remember this act of kindness from this person.All that inner turmoil is gone!A person needs that kind of contact.I know.I lived it for 5 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Hero4206 1,444,277
Horny busty girl wanting sex talk, message me o... (Apr '13) 1 min 20 yo male 224
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min star_dick 325,819
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min maggieee rose 219,643
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 2 min cute_bottom_guy 83,399
Do women think its hot to watch a man pee? 2 min Blishx 13
Catfish 2 min my username is t... 2
Gay/bi k.k 2 min vhhut 136,606
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 32 min Hornyboy2122 16,234
More from around the web