Wayne Gillespie

Blackpool, UK

#61 Jan 3, 2013
Penetration once in a blue moon, but she will wank me off about once a week if I beg. About twice a year I get to lick her out, including her ass, which she loves. Naturally I get very tense at the lack of sex, because she is an attractive woman. This leads to emotional distance, falling out, and less chance of sex than ever. It is a vicious circle.
Mark

Waterloo, IA

#62 Jan 3, 2013
Our first two years of marriage (second marriage, she's 35, I'm 44) 8-10/wk. @ 5 years now we're down to 3-4. Ovulation week is always hot and kinky when the toys and f*ck swing come out. I consider myself very lucky.
Cal

Dedham, MA

#63 Jan 3, 2013
Wayne Gillespie wrote:
Penetration once in a blue moon, but she will wank me off about once a week if I beg. About twice a year I get to lick her out, including her ass, which she loves. Naturally I get very tense at the lack of sex, because she is an attractive woman. This leads to emotional distance, falling out, and less chance of sex than ever. It is a vicious circle.
Dude, your wife doesn't let you lick her out? Sure my wife will only have sex with me twice a month at most if I really beg her for it. But three or four nights a week she has me licking her to two or three orgasms. I mean any night she's not taking a lover to bed she has me down there.

“C*** Sucker”

Since: Oct 12

Peterborough England

#65 Jan 10, 2013
I love M2M sex i am bottom aged 66 i get enough
mmmmyess

Phoenix, AZ

#67 Jan 10, 2013
Sad how mismatched sex drives can make you crazy. I'm a woman who's husband's sex drive has decreased dramatically over time. Good when it happens but far to infrequently.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#68 Jan 10, 2013
mmmmyess wrote:
Sad how mismatched sex drives can make you crazy. I'm a woman who's husband's sex drive has decreased dramatically over time. Good when it happens but far to infrequently.
Hi mmmmyess sounds just like me and my wife .... im getting very frustrated lol ... wanna chat sometime

“C*** Sucker”

Since: Oct 12

Peterborough England

#69 Jan 10, 2013
I am male i konw how it feels i have problems to gettig an erection as i am on plil for my heart so it stops me getting an erection i do get a hard on now and again wich when it happens it feels great......
But i do have M2M sex but i am bottom......
mmmmyess wrote:

“Smiles are contagious”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70 Jan 10, 2013
domdon121 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi mmmmyess sounds just like me and my wife .... im getting very frustrated lol ... wanna chat sometime
We could do that.
Join Free

“Smiles are contagious”

Location hidden

#71 Jan 10, 2013
quitemysticuk wrote:
I am male i konw how it feels i have problems to gettig an erection as i am on plil for my heart so it stops me getting an erection i do get a hard on now and again wich when it happens it feels great......
But i do have M2M sex but i am bottom......<quoted text>
Whatever the dynamics of your sex life are, there is much more to it than the erection for mutual pleasure. Dont cheat yourself, or your partner. Explore, ahve some fun with what you can enjoy without presssure.
Denny

United States

#73 Jan 10, 2013
mmmmyess wrote:
How often does it happen mmmmyess ? And how often would be good for you ?? If I can ask..how old are you ?

“Smiles are contagious”

Location hidden

#74 Jan 10, 2013
Denny wrote:
<quoted text>How often does it happen mmmmyess ? And how often would be good for you ?? If I can ask..how old are you ?
Oh, doesnt happen any where near enough. I am 53, married.
Royable

United States

#75 Jan 10, 2013
mmmmyes wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, doesnt happen any where near enough. I am 53, married.
Ro u f or m
Denny

United States

#76 Jan 10, 2013
mmmmyes wrote:
I'm married 55. Wife is happy with once every month or 2 lol. Once a week would be ok for me. I'm not 20 but still enjoy. I think marriages have too much friction to be close & loving....idk.

“Smiles are contagious”

Location hidden

#77 Jan 10, 2013
Denny wrote:
<quoted text>I'm married 55. Wife is happy with once every month or 2 lol. Once a week would be ok for me. I'm not 20 but still enjoy. I think marriages have too much friction to be close & loving....idk.
Ouch..... but can identify. lol I cant agree with you about the marriage attitude though. Sure there are always some rough times, but although the roommate type thing is frusxtrating its wonderful to have someone to care about and care for you in other ways. Guess its sort of we all want what we dont have and all have times we dont appreciate what we do have. Human nature I suppose.
Royable

United States

#78 Jan 10, 2013
mmmmyes wrote:
So where r u now and where hubby I'm married male and 37 yrs old

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

#79 Jan 10, 2013
Denny wrote:
<quoted text>I'm married 55. Wife is happy with once every month or 2 lol. Once a week would be ok for me. I'm not 20 but still enjoy. I think marriages have too much friction to be close & loving....idk.
I agree,,,long time marrages seem to have more friction,,,, but I belive if the wife would give up her pu**y more often, say 1 or 2 times a week there would be much less friction,,,,sex makes people much closer,,,its hard to stay mad at her when you are looking at heer naked body,,,,her lovely tits amd great pu**y

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#80 Jan 10, 2013
mmmmyes wrote:
<quoted text>We could do that.
Ive pm'ed u my email please get in touch ...
james

Plymouth, MI

#81 Jan 10, 2013
What is one thing that kills a woman`a sex drive.......... Wedding cake.
mansfk

United States

#82 Jan 10, 2013
yea really. get married never get laid a gain.
once a month if I am lucky.
Bigone4u

Covington, GA

#83 Jan 10, 2013
Lucky if it happens 2xweek anyone. Ater all these years,now i'm too big and its uncomfortable. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny lesbian wants girl on girl sexting (Aug '11) 3 min AliTxLH 11,432
Impregnate you 4 min fatboy26 3
Dirty ki...k 4 min nolimitunderg 43,410
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 4 min star212m 7,423
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Jamessmithjones 331,760
My man always get me horny then goes to sleep l... 4 min kami 786 5
Dirty IPhone B.B.M Pins (Oct '13) 4 min rachel 2,135
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Bigcockhotbutt 702,896
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min Anon 93,983
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Geowest98 709,428