Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

klynn wrote:
I've got big 36 DD's that need to be sucked - my nipples are so sensitive anybody out there want to suck them
inbox ur email so i can suck them dryxxx
Juliana

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

I have a very big hot breasts is any one intreasted in sucking them i am in mood of sex

Since: Jun 11

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Juliana wrote:
I have a very big hot breasts is any one intreasted in sucking them i am in mood of sex
im always in the mood to suck sum breasts email me the_joker1353@yahoo.com
poleman

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Juliana wrote:
I'd like to cup them, remove any clothing from ur tits and tease ur nipples with my fingers and suck on ur nips
dom

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Juliana wrote:
always in the mood to suck some boobs get you all hot and suck something else til you howling if you want send me pictures of them all you women who say it turns them on asnd let me see.Will send you something back if you =want waiting now Biggdago53@aol.com and my age is mature and horny well old enough. Send them babies my way.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

I have heard about that direct connection from a few other owmen.
What a great line of communication!
blushin grl wrote:
<quoted text>You too? It seems like there is a direct wire connection between my nipples and my cl$$ that just inflames my lust; especially if nibbling accompanies the sucking! Ummmmm!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Juliana wrote:
im very intrested hun..how do i get them??
johny

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

sunnyjim1983 wrote:
<quoted text>
im very intrested hun..how do i get them??
send me a picture of the hot hooters and will email you the way would do you. biggdago53@aol.com mouth waiting
Join Free

“Too, too sweet for words.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

I'm looking to re-induce and would love a willing nursing partner in NC....I started 3 days ago. That being said, it won't be sexual. Just you enjoying what I have to give and me loving every minute.
Ash

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

I want them sucked very hard and that too the whole day and watch the guy suck..
hungry boobs

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

How about 36Gs. They love to be suckled and suckled some more. Come and get it!
hungry boobs

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

TheBBWNextDoor wrote:
I'm looking to re-induce and would love a willing nursing partner in NC....I started 3 days ago. That being said, it won't be sexual. Just you enjoying what I have to give and me loving every minute.
Any luck yet. Do you still need help?
johny

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

hungry boobs wrote:
How about 36Gs. They love to be suckled and suckled some more. Come and get it!
Hi will suck you long and hard as much as you can stand love big twins so much you can do with them . Send a shot of them to see what I would be working on and if you want show you something you can s##k on too 9.5'' can go between them . Biggdago53@aol.com let see what you so proud of waiting now

Since: Jul 09

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

blushin grl wrote:
<quoted text>You too? It seems like there is a direct wire connection between my nipples and my cl$$ that just inflames my lust; especially if nibbling accompanies the sucking! Ummmmm!
I need to call you next time I am in UT!! I love to suckle a woman and would be fun to do that with someone who really got off on it!!
Cupflake

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Folks, I am a woman through and through and honestly hearing this nipple talk makes me all tingly. Honestly, boob suckers, I'm over here, suck mine.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

When I suck on my gf boob she really turns on get wet and I love sucking them to get her creazy

“That ONE girl”

Since: Aug 11

Idaho Falls and???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Having my nipples sucked is heaven for me! I cannot imagine the thrill of producing breast milk and having a guy drink it! OH, my knees get so weak as I fantasize that! He could have anything and everything; that makes me SOOOOOO hornie!
dhandro

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Cupflake wrote:
Folks, I am a woman through and through and honestly hearing this nipple talk makes me all tingly. Honestly, boob suckers, I'm over here, suck mine.
Would love to suck on them, Would you like to chat?
dhandro

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

lisbeth wrote:
Having my nipples sucked is heaven for me! I cannot imagine the thrill of producing breast milk and having a guy drink it! OH, my knees get so weak as I fantasize that! He could have anything and everything; that makes me SOOOOOO hornie!
Thats so hot
Gauri dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

Guyz i wnt to ask ma bf also lyk to suck ma boobs nd he fingers in ma vagina cn i get pgrnt??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581 - 600 of775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5883 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min chocolatebomber 223,658
Most exciting masterbation place (May '11) 2 min bluemoon99 8
any small dk or fat guys on snapchat 2 min real-dude 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Hello 309,138
topix, call the police, get rid of peados, trac... (May '13) 3 min hal 2,388
Who knows this girl? 3 min matt 1
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min RevKen 24,658
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Mumspanties 418,294
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jayward121 120,558