I'm poor in love. I never had someone suck on my co**ck
Alex

Trussville, AL

#885 Dec 30, 2012
Cubby girls for me
StuGatz

Toronto, Canada

#886 Jan 8, 2013
i had a fat chick give me head. lasted just over a minutes. she didn't just suck on it, she actually ate it

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#888 Jan 27, 2013
I am 5'31/2 114lbs as of this morning, and no one has ever complained, AND the job always gets done.
Nippletassles

United States

#889 Mar 4, 2013
Hands down chubby girls. And the age don't matter. I basically had multiple orgasms from a 20 yr old and she swallowed every drop. 5 min after my initial orgasm she still sucking. Skinny chics are amazing riders tho chubsters don't have anything on them when it comes to riding. I wouldn't go down on a chubster tho their snatch smell of death.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#890 Mar 4, 2013
Nippletassles wrote:
Hands down chubby girls. And the age don't matter. I basically had multiple orgasms from a 20 yr old and she swallowed every drop. 5 min after my initial orgasm she still sucking. Skinny chics are amazing riders tho chubsters don't have anything on them when it comes to riding. I wouldn't go down on a chubster tho their snatch smell of death.
yor last sentence is just uncalled for ... if you'll have sex with them, then at least show some respect for them as human beings.
Pariah

Shirley, NY

#891 Mar 10, 2013
I'm looking for head and I had a girl email me that she's not slim but pretty. I wonder what I'm in for if we hook up. She says she loves giving hj's and bj's to older men which I am.
ken

Castro Valley, CA

#892 Mar 11, 2013
fat girls do
Join Free

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#893 Mar 11, 2013
In my experience fat girls
Barry Bali

Denpasar, Indonesia

#894 Mar 13, 2013
All head is good head. Bad head is no head.
Lacey

Trenton, NJ

#897 Apr 20, 2013
I'm a thinner girl I guess but I have muscle and guys love when I blow them. I always swallow and just deep throat them
Indian God Radhas Husband

Chennai, India

#898 May 27, 2013
My girls friend HINDUJA a plump girl with nice and sexy voluptuous curves. I guess she will give me much pleasure than my skinny cousins and Office colleagues whom I already did sex.
if she goes nude no one in this world hold de ground with out masturbation but am waiting to see her nude.
she has very seductive voice. So I use to masterbate while she is on cellphone line with me.
I used my native town idiot who loved him sincerely as bait and I raised my value in her by making him shame in front of her. poor girl she does not know that fact.
One day I will do her...I do her elder sister and elder elder sister....and her mom...all chubby chicks and hens.....
after sex I will tell you all how plump girls respond during sex.....
you bastards surendar hinduja is my fucking doll.... you cant fuck her ....
by
Kannan

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#899 May 27, 2013
I won't gain weight, so maybe I just need more practice.
Philly

Brooklyn, NY

#901 May 28, 2013
Older women for sure especially if the have a drink in them they will swallow all the time
ni ck

United States

#902 Jun 20, 2013
When it comes down to it. The girl has to like doing it and who she's doing it for.;;,;but in my opinion older women are the cream of the crop horny r happy women no matter if they're fat r thin..
tom

Moriches, NY

#904 Jun 29, 2013
Shadrack wrote:
I had an "obese" cousin and she gave terriffic blojobs. Even after we were married. Occasionally we managed to meet. She had the hottest mouth I have EVER felt. She has since passed away, but the memories linger.....and, she was a wonderful piece of tail....
dude you hooked up with your cousin? WTF
Dan

United States

#905 Jun 29, 2013
The best bj I ever had was from my sisters friend. She is 27 I'm 33. She is bout 5 foot 6 120 small b cups with big nips. First time she blew me I was done in about 3 min n couldn't hold it any more. Although the size of their body doesn't really matter with bj's. it's experience that counts. Fat chicks will give their all cause they want u coming back but so will skinny chicks if they dig u. I've had bj's from numerous different women and if u get a chick that knows what she is doing she will give awesome bjs. My ex wife was skinny and she always acted like she was afraid of it. I woulda had better luck getting it from a nun. I've also had chubby chicks that don't know how to blow. Best thing to do if u get a chick that can't blow is grab her hair and do it for her. That's always fun to cause even if she doesn't wanna swallow when u start u can always just hold her head down force it to the back of her throat n then she really has no choice.
DEBO187

United States

#909 Aug 10, 2013
Big sexy latina girls give the best head. They love to deeprhroat and get sloppy with it. I love me some sloppy head from a big sexy latina!!!! Muy caliente baby.
DEBO187

United States

#910 Aug 10, 2013
Nippletassles wrote:
man you crazy its alot of clean and fresh big girls out there i know from personal
experience. dont be sced to give a lil head to big sexy. Hell if it make you feel better take a shower with her. That way you know for sure unless dat hoe go body odor then you fuckd mi amigo.
randy andy

Sydney, Australia

#911 Aug 10, 2013
Gal in Raleigh wrote:
I won't gain weight, so maybe I just need more practice.
SORRY TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ALL, but hairdressers by far give the best HEAD! as for you Gal, WHEN YOU DO GIVE HEAD, get lots of practice to those men not getting any!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min fit london lad 506,378
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min footballjock1 420,242
things you do when your home alone (May '08) 3 min mark 1,953
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min cvdvfbfvgxxfvdvxf... 25,720
sexting numbers (May '13) 4 min Dwfunye 12,251
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Lexxx 315,178
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min Tec97 10,877
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min hornytwink16 184,481

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE