jmcalli

Jacksonville, FL

#829 Jan 30, 2012
On average, chubby girls are best.

However, the best I ever had was from my 18 year old, 5 ft. 1, 105 lb. Panamanian girlfriend. She would deepthroat as long as I wanted her to, licked my ass, swallowed my load, and couldn't wait to get me hard so she could do it over again. Her motto was "I will never tell you 'no.'" She did draw the line at group sex though, so I had to toss her back ;-).

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#830 Jan 30, 2012
jmcalli wrote:
On average, chubby girls are best.
However, the best I ever had was from my 18 year old, 5 ft. 1, 105 lb. Panamanian girlfriend. She would deepthroat as long as I wanted her to, licked my ass, swallowed my load, and couldn't wait to get me hard so she could do it over again. Her motto was "I will never tell you 'no.'" She did draw the line at group sex though, so I had to toss her back ;-).
i'd have kept her....
jmcalli

Woodbridge, VA

#831 Jan 31, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>i'd have kept her....
There are times I wish I had. She provided the best sex I have ever had, a natural 3-holer and always ready. Even when she was having her period she compensated by offering her ass.

I remember our first date when I took her to Siete Mares, a classy restaurant in Panama City. She wore a white t-shirt dress with only sheer panties. She might as well have been naked - erect nipples poking up and rippling abs that you could bounce a quarter off of. When we left everyone turned to stare. I put my hand on her butt when we got to the door and turned around and winked at one of the female patrons whose mouth had dropped open. We had been talking about sex and Miriam had become so excited that her juices had visibly saturated her panties, penetrated her dress, and her thighs were glistening from the streams of juice running down her legs. That was the first of many dates and it just got better.

There was quite a bit of drama about her though....

“some...you just can't reach”

Since: Jun 08

others...you don't want to

#832 Feb 1, 2012
jmcalli wrote:
<quoted text>
There are times I wish I had. She provided the best sex I have ever had, a natural 3-holer and always ready. Even when she was having her period she compensated by offering her ass.
I remember our first date when I took her to Siete Mares, a classy restaurant in Panama City. She wore a white t-shirt dress with only sheer panties. She might as well have been naked - erect nipples poking up and rippling abs that you could bounce a quarter off of. When we left everyone turned to stare. I put my hand on her butt when we got to the door and turned around and winked at one of the female patrons whose mouth had dropped open. We had been talking about sex and Miriam had become so excited that her juices had visibly saturated her panties, penetrated her dress, and her thighs were glistening from the streams of juice running down her legs. That was the first of many dates and it just got better.
There was quite a bit of drama about her though....
and with those "hot body" types...there usually is a more than "fair share" of drama that comes with it.....the best ones overall in the sack are usually a head case

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#833 Feb 5, 2012
Here is what we do, we divide up the girls into 2 groups, a mix of fat and slim girls. We then blindfold the guys, and one group blows them. The next day the same but the next group. l have a feeling the slim girls will win by a landslide. But what shall we call this competition
john

Chalmette, LA

#834 Feb 5, 2012
Gal in Raleigh wrote:
Here is what we do, we divide up the girls into 2 groups, a mix of fat and slim girls. We then blindfold the guys, and one group blows them. The next day the same but the next group. l have a feeling the slim girls will win by a landslide. But what shall we call this competition
what sounds good can I geta sample now beat the crowd

“guess who Lois?”

#835 Feb 5, 2012
Gal in Raleigh wrote:
on what basis do you expect this result???

What will motivate the slim girls to try harder? Or is it that they get more sex and thus have more experience?

Location hidden

#836 Feb 5, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>on what basis do you expect this result???
What will motivate the slim girls to try harder? Or is it that they get more sex and thus have more experience?
On what basis? l don't even know what that means. The motivation is to have fun and have a friendly competition. Don't take it too seriously.
Join Free

“guess who Lois?”

#838 Feb 5, 2012
Gal in Raleigh wrote:
<quoted text>
On what basis? l don't even know what that means. The motivation is to have fun and have a friendly competition. Don't take it too seriously.
you predicted the slim girls would win ... all I asked was why you think they would ...

Location hidden

#840 Feb 6, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>you predicted the slim girls would win ... all I asked was why you think they would ...
No matter who would officially be the winners we all would have fun.

Since: Dec 08

Poughkeepsie, NY

#841 Feb 6, 2012
Gal in Raleigh wrote:
OK, trying to get my creative juices going (btw my other juices far outweight my creative one).

The Blow Bowl (tongue-twister, anagram, pretty good!)

Suck-o-rama

Head Fest

I'll think of more in the shower tomorrow morning!-- Gran
Mlle Ennuyeux

New York, NY

#843 Mar 11, 2012
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>
in my opinion the world needs more women with exaclty that attiude when it comes to sex .... they have it when it comes to many other things such as work or maintaining the home or cooking a good meal, why not in the bedroom too?
My room is a fucking mess, I almost never cook but instead get those I live with to do it for me, I have a paper due in a couple hours that I've yet to write, and I love to give head and try my best to be the best the guy has ever had! Not because I'm over weight, or compensating, or anything (I'm actually rather hot - not to be vain, but to make a point) but because it's A - a power rush and B - a confidence boost
(and plus giving head is just Damn fun ^_^)
Lady

Hollywood, FL

#844 Mar 12, 2012
Ok so for a chick that isn't skinny nor chubby is not ugly, actually very pretty with a nice latina body (I know this sounds conseded but it , i'm confident in myself is all.) who wants to get freakier in bed. What can I do? I already licks ass, deep throats till she gags, suck on both b's at the same time and trys to be receptive to her mans moans and groans what tips do u men have for her to have big girl sucking capabilities that will make her man think of nothing more for the next week other than his "D" in her mouth. Hey I'm up for sex tips too. Gotta keep things interesting. I think maybe I need to be more vocal I let myanmar. Smack my A$$, choke me (which turns me on) slap my face pull my hair, which he doesn't do often enough, and I'm working on anal. It hurts like a B though. And the walls are thin... Cant scream. Neighbors already called the cops on us one night cuz they thought we were having a domestic issue when really I was riding him on the bedroom floor... Any way tips tips tips guys lay it on me now!
alfred d biggles

Hernando, MS

#846 Mar 15, 2012
well i had a chubby hamster that would lick peanutbutter of my junk on tuesday......so chubby
alfred d biggles

Hernando, MS

#847 Mar 15, 2012
i had a chubby girraffe that would lick sweet and sour souse off my junk on tuesday in november .......so chubby
Sailor moon

Algeria

#848 May 19, 2012
Not always hun...
Enertella

Algeria

#849 May 19, 2012
I'm a chubby girl...i'm not really fat,but i'm big...and i love myself,,i think i'm HOT...not to the point of being arrogant,but i have a very strong selfconfidance abw maself u know???

I'm really hot and good @..." u know"...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#850 May 19, 2012
How crazy, I was skinny up until I reached late 30's now I am what would be classed as average size, but I COULD be fat & still give head the same way I did when I was real skinny! I prefer to go with the flow & experiment what the guy I am with at that particular time likes, cuz not everyone is the same.
Geez, it's like saying do fat or skinny guys give women better oral, young or older guys. I have slept with blokes from 17- 47. All varied! The 19 yr old I am shagging at the moment is doing it good! Age/size blah blah blah, it's all irrelivant tbh!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#851 May 19, 2012
Enertella wrote:
I'm a chubby girl...i'm not really fat,but i'm big...and i love myself,,i think i'm HOT...not to the point of being arrogant,but i have a very strong selfconfidance abw maself u know???
I'm really hot and good @..." u know"...
I think you have it right. It is not fat or skinny, but confidence. Confident girls give the best head. The best blowjobs are from girls that like what they are doing, and feel comfortable with their bodies. They are totally into having fun in bed and love to suck. Those are the kind of girls that enjoy getting on their backs and spreading their legs to let you lick them to return the favor.

Location hidden

#852 May 19, 2012
l am just having a lil fun is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min 654321 group 57,706
muscular gf 2 min mark140170 75
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min fuga 745,407
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min DPC 354,297
anyone in SLIGO tonight feel naughty 2 min natale 9
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Evank233 741,287
Haryana gay sex 3 min Sonia 901
Dirty ki...k 4 min djs 71,607
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min blackcat_2119 99,519
More from around the web