Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

stickyface wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my parents always said I swung to the "funny" side!
Funny is good

Since: Sep 13

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Lovescocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! Ok ok well in your case, that's a good thing.

Lol yeah it is. If you seen my chest you would run away too :)

“I am NOT seeking hook-ups...”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

DirtySlutUK wrote:
OMG Cindy.
I cannot even begin to imagine what you had to go through. My experience was bad enough. I don't wish this sort of thing on anyone.
I love the fact that you still managed to get through your degree and get a career out of it and completely understand that it is only recently that you have become more social. I turned 29 last week and I am in exactly the same boat. Never had a serious relationship, only a few close friends and yes other encounters have been meaningless.
I too have been using topix a lot recently as an outlet for what I'm thinking and feeling. There are a lot of idiots on here yes but I have found a small group of people I enjoy talking to. I hope that maybe you could become part of that group as well?
You show you are a strong person by being more dominant and I love that. I am beginning a new relationship with someone and he already has so much of my trust. He fully understands my issues and is helping me through it. Yes it was 5 years ago and I didn't suffer nearly as bad as you, but it will never go away will it?
I am now looking forward to moving on with this next chapter in my life. I think it is my time to be happy.
I truly hope that the next part of your life is fulfilling as well and that you keep strong. x
Thank you, DS for your kind words. I have noticed in your posts that there are some similarities in our lives. What you suffered through with the immense betrayal of trust and the lingering psychological consequences are just as bad as what I went through; like you, I do not wish for anyone to experience what we have. Will it ever go away? Maybe not completely, but as each year passes it does get better. They say that time heals all, so we both can only hope it does go away.

I prefer to consider myself a survivor instead of a victim. While I did have an unexpected traumatic event in my life I am also extremely fortunate as I have had opportunities that very few receive and if it wasn’t for the love and support of my family I would not be where I am today. I work for my father and uncle in the family business so I have known since high school what my career path was going to be so there was never really an option to not complete my academic studies; while I could have taken longer to get my degrees, I found that by immersing myself completely into my studies that it kept my mind occupied from dwelling on the negative aspects I was going through. Once I had my degree I did the same thing with my career and the result is that I am several years ahead in reaching my intended goals.

Topix is a strange place as it is full of trolls and questionable people, but there are many decent people here as well. I have met a few and like to meet more but I do find it hard to be on here much lately and keep up proper correspondence due to my work schedule; ot has taken me all afternoon just to respond back. Since I first came here and began posting I have found that many of my attitudes have been evolving and changing.

It's great you have found someone who understands and is helping you with your issues; I hope your relationship continues to grow. I too, recently started a new chapter in my life that I never expected and finally found true love and a new exciting lifestyle. It happens to be with my best friend. When we met two years ago we hit it off instantly as friends and became intimate with each other and gradually grew closer. In August she needed a new place to live and I have a home with unused bedrooms so we worked out an agreement for her to move in. Having separate bedrooms did not last through the month as we both realized and confessed to each other that we were in love so we became exclusive with each other. She's submissive and has since given herself completely to me so we are both learning and exploring this aspect of our lives together.

I wish you all the best as it is way past time for happiness in both of our lives!

“I am NOT seeking hook-ups...”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Hellfirestorm85 and Hal,

While I should have reported this monster immediately, I was so traumatized I did not know what to do; I knew he was on a plane heading overseas just a few hours later so I just prayed over and over to my Native American ancestors to get me through this horrible ordeal and left it up to Karma to deal with him. I did see my doctor the next afternoon and he documented everything and recommended I file charges but did not press the issue; instead he focused on my physical healing and got me in to see a good therapist.

A few months later I consulted an attorney to see about filing charges and we learned that there was no need as Karma had already dealt with the guy as he had been killed in action.

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Cindy Sin wrote:
Hellfirestorm85 and Hal,
While I should have reported this monster immediately, I was so traumatized I did not know what to do; I knew he was on a plane heading overseas just a few hours later so I just prayed over and over to my Native American ancestors to get me through this horrible ordeal and left it up to Karma to deal with him. I did see my doctor the next afternoon and he documented everything and recommended I file charges but did not press the issue; instead he focused on my physical healing and got me in to see a good therapist.
A few months later I consulted an attorney to see about filing charges and we learned that there was no need as Karma had already dealt with the guy as he had been killed in action.
I'm very happy to hear that Cindy. If I offended you i am very sorry. I just didn't want another waste of mass to go unpunished.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Hellfirestorm85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yeah it is. If you seen my chest you would run away too :)
Hmmm I doubt that! Highly doubt that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Wondering what your ideal date is?? I'm talking dinner for 2 no one around (so that leaves out restaurant) it would be the third of fourth date..
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Come in Hard Dominant!
Join Free

“chris.xxx is my kik”

Since: Mar 13

london

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

If we had a huge shake up of the prison system and found torture back on the agenda like it had been in the middle ages could you/would you be a prison officer?

“A whole year on Topix! Yay!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

I've got a date tomorrow night! Does a cashmere sweater go with black leather pants?
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

chrisdotxxx wrote:
If we had a huge shake up of the prison system and found torture back on the agenda like it had been in the middle ages could you/would you be a prison officer?
Only if it were a prison for social and religious leaders and politicians.
Mind you, if my system prevailed, and ALL our leaders were, each one, tasked with cleaning a public toilet each, once a week, there might occur a touch more humility, and rather less pomposity.
And I really mean this too.
Every leader, from The governors down should have to both clean these public utilities, AND dress in rags!!!!
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

stickyface wrote:
I've got a date tomorrow night! Does a cashmere sweater go with black leather pants?
Won't matter later, probably!

“Do not try and hit me up”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Lovescocks wrote:
Wondering what your ideal date is?? I'm talking dinner for 2 no one around (so that leaves out restaurant) it would be the third of fourth date..
Mmmm ideal date but no restaurant?
Picnic in a nice sandy quiet beach
Talking, laughing, kissing. Strolling along the beach in the surf and being that its the third or fourth date we'll see how it goes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

stickyface wrote:
Colour?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

chrisdotxxx wrote:
I dont think I could ever be an officer.
What about U?
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm ideal date but no restaurant?
Picnic in a nice sandy quiet beach
Talking, laughing, kissing. Strolling along the beach in the surf and being that its the third or fourth date we'll see how it goes
A D/S idyll.
Et puis!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
A D/S idyll.
Et puis!
Et puis nous trouverons une partie isolée de la plage, peut-être une petite crique ou quelque chose.
Asseyez-vous regarder la marée.
Nous aimerions simplement vous asseoir ou y mettre tenant les uns les autres, de toucher les uns les autres. Ensuite, nous allons faire l'amour sous les étoiles.

My ideal date.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

And then we find a secluded part of the beach, maybe a little cove or something.
Sit watching the tide.
We would just sit or lay there next to each other, touching each other. Then we'll make love under the stars.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DirtySlutUK wrote:
And then we find a secluded part of the beach, maybe a little cove or something.
Sit watching the tide.
We would just sit or lay there next to each other, touching each other. Then we'll make love under the stars.
Awww that sounds wonderful, so romantic..........i hope for his sake the UEFA champions league's not on the tv ;))
randy andy

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
mine WAS better wasn't it? lol
ok, i guess! hotter than hot curry curry!!! lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of9,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4936 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min luvswede88 335,235
Dirty snap chat? (Nov '12) 5 min moonraks 11,946
facetime? (Gay Guys Only) (Jun '11) 6 min Tom 14,660
dirty ki..k 6 min julie 139,585
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min alexthekid04 213,321
Gay/bi K....k 6 min quartezabcd 65,916
Any guys here like to pee in their pants? 7 min Tony 1
Females that post nude snapchat stories 37 min Curious 2,713
•••