Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3372 Oct 27, 2013
Chantal50 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could use the help LC! ANd it would make doing laundry not such a tedious task! LOL
And my washer does 4 loads at a time!! ;) but you'll have to tell me what you drink

“Before asking contact details,”

please get to know me here.

#3373 Oct 27, 2013
Chantal50 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you. I am 5'9" and large body frame so I would not pull off skinny either. I just like being at a comfortable weight for my height and body structure. I have lost weight in the last year and by far am not skinny. I will always be a BBW and I am ok with that...US BBW's need to stick together! LOL
If only I could have seen this back in school because I swear I must have a better life than the skanks who hated on me lol

wow - that was a catty comment.

Yes BBW's need to stick together.

Since: Jan 12

Saint Paul, MN

#3374 Oct 27, 2013
Lovescocks wrote:
<quoted text>
And my washer does 4 loads at a time!! ;) but you'll have to tell me what you drink
I need a washer like yours! I am a beer or wine drinker :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3375 Oct 27, 2013
To all on D/S's thread, we are what we are, fat, thin, big, small, clever, thick.
If people can't handle it then tough, personalities count the most.

BTW green eyes are a real winner ;)

Saint Paul, MN

#3376 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
If only I could have seen this back in school because I swear I must have a better life than the skanks who hated on me lol
wow - that was a catty comment.
Yes BBW's need to stick together.
I wish I could have seen it back then also. I am a bit older than you and even when I was in my younger 20's, there were not many that preferred larger women or that would admit that they did. These days it is much better. Men are not afraid to say they prefer BBW's....Count yourself lucky that society has changed :)

#3377 Oct 27, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
To all on D/S's thread, we are what we are, fat, thin, big, small, clever, thick.
Green eyed person - inquisitive and usually more willing to share their opinion. know their possibilities, they have great imagination, like madness and extravagance.They have many characteristics of a faithful friend, which is valued for many years. People with green eyes tend to have long lasting relationships and have the most passion when they are in relationships. People with green eyes are aslo the horniest!! They long for the touch of another. Green-eyed people are very sexy and very attracted towards opposite sex.

Blue eyed person - kind but have their moments. They are big flirt and regret a lot of decisions they make. People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind,
pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why.

WOW - considering my eye colour is a mixture of both, how much of this is true for me??? A LOT

Location hidden

#3378 Oct 27, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
Green eyes ;( Jk. ;)

Location hidden

#3379 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm being good.
I have been awake since 5am and it is now just gone 4pm.
Just a bit bored at the moment lol
There is only 2 reasons I would ever be up that early on purpose. Work, and bedroom work. ;)
Why are you up so early??
Join Free

#3380 Oct 27, 2013
Lovescocks wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only 2 reasons I would ever be up that early on purpose. Work, and bedroom work. ;)
Why are you up so early??
Work. I did a 7-2 shift today.
Not only was I up at 5, our clocks changed last night so because of that and the fact I was getting up 2 hours earlier than normal I spent the whole night waking up to check the time. Had 3 hours uninterrupted :-(

But how nice is that to be woken at 5am for bedroom work?? Does it happen a lot?

Location hidden

#3381 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only was I up at 5, our clocks changed last night so because of that and the fact I was getting up 2 hours earlier than normal I spent the whole night waking up to check the time. Had 3 hours uninterrupted :-(
But how nice is that to be woken at 5am for bedroom work?? Does it happen a lot?
No! I usually do the waking

Since: Jul 13

Shagborough

#3382 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Green eyed person - inquisitive and usually more willing to share their opinion. know their possibilities, they have great imagination, like madness and extravagance.They have many characteristics of a faithful friend, which is valued for many years. People with green eyes tend to have long lasting relationships and have the most passion when they are in relationships. People with green eyes are aslo the horniest!! They long for the touch of another. Green-eyed people are very sexy and very attracted towards opposite sex.
Blue eyed person - kind but have their moments. They are big flirt and regret a lot of decisions they make. People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind,
pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why.
WOW - considering my eye colour is a mixture of both, how much of this is true for me??? A LOT
Tis true DS, And you got the traits of the eyes well accuratly.. Mine are blue ;-) xx

Location hidden

#3383 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do regarding work D/S, you work some strange hours and days, if its a bit to personal then don't reply.

#3384 Oct 27, 2013
Will Sin wrote:
<quoted text> Tis true DS, And you got the traits of the eyes well accuratly.. Mine are blue ;-) xx
I know urs are blue and the traits fit U well too ;-) xx

#3385 Oct 27, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do regarding work D/S, you work some strange hours and days, if its a bit to personal then don't reply.
What are you implying for it to be "too personal?" lol JK Rev
I am a customer service assistant at Sainsbury....i work on a 4 week rota. It sucks. I dont enjoy it but I am good at it.
I don't want to look for a new job yet as i am looking for my own place but I want to move back into insurance claim handling/management

Saint Paul, MN

#3386 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a customer service assistant at Sainsbury....i work on a 4 week rota. It sucks. I dont enjoy it but I am good at it.
I don't want to look for a new job yet as i am looking for my own place but I want to move back into insurance claim handling/management
What type of insurance claims were you involved in DS? I work in the dental insurance claim area. My understanding is that dental ins7rance is not something many employers provide in the UK..Is that true?

Location hidden

#3387 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that adds up then, strange hours that change often.

#3388 Oct 27, 2013
Chantal50 wrote:
<quoted text>
What type of insurance claims were you involved in DS? I work in the dental insurance claim area. My understanding is that dental ins7rance is not something many employers provide in the UK..Is that true?
I don't think it exsists tbh.
I worked with car insurance. I always thought I would NEVER have an office job but its the best one I ever had

Shagborough

#3389 Oct 27, 2013
Chantal50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Employers, as a rule, do not provide any medical cover in the UK. We have the NHS to do that, apparently.

Shagborough

#3390 Oct 27, 2013
DirtySlutUK wrote:
<quoted text>
I know urs are blue and the traits fit U well too ;-) xx
Too well lol! Xx

#3391 Oct 27, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that adds up then, strange hours that change often.
Yup and it seriously sucks sometimes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Gay Men Peterborough England (Feb '12) 5 min Mel 2,229
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Leanfiend 205,774
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min flyboytan 347,237
Looking for Mistress! 5 min batt80y 9
sexting numbers (May '13) 5 min I wanna play ladies 13,040
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min kevinkrup5 537,389
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Thickguy95 459,212
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Duokana 36,561

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE