Cheating wife with a cheating husband

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cheating Wife

Mexico

#1 Jul 25, 2009
I am a cheating wife. I have a wonderful husband who provides for me, our children are late teens, almost grown up. We run a business that is very lucrative and I should be satisfied.

But I am not.

We have a family friend, and I always knew he had a thing for me. I let things start crossing the line about a year ago. Since then, we have started a full blown affair. We have found some of the most amazing quailities and desires in each other that I never knew existed in another person. Our spouses both think they know we are cheating with each other and we just continue. We have yet to be caught red handed, but have come very close on several occasions. I am having very conflicting thoughts about this. He is into fantasy role playing, submission, domination. It is very fun, but I have extreme overwelming feelings of guilt when we are finished. He can bring me to orgasm by pulling my hair and getting rough with me. I have bruises I can't explain....
Is this normal to be so into something, and feel so quilty about it?
Is it normal to enjoy crazy sex, with a man who is not my husband when I would never in a million years even do any of these things with my husband?

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

“You Can Call Me Queenie”

Since: Jul 09

Any Town U.S.A.

#2 Jul 25, 2009
Cheating Wife wrote:
I am a cheating wife. I have a wonderful husband who provides for me, our children are late teens, almost grown up. We run a business that is very lucrative and I should be satisfied.
But I am not.
We have a family friend, and I always knew he had a thing for me. I let things start crossing the line about a year ago. Since then, we have started a full blown affair. We have found some of the most amazing quailities and desires in each other that I never knew existed in another person. Our spouses both think they know we are cheating with each other and we just continue. We have yet to be caught red handed, but have come very close on several occasions. I am having very conflicting thoughts about this. He is into fantasy role playing, submission, domination. It is very fun, but I have extreme overwelming feelings of guilt when we are finished. He can bring me to orgasm by pulling my hair and getting rough with me. I have bruises I can't explain....
Is it normal to enjoy crazy sex, with a man who is not my husband when I would never in a million years even do any of these things with my husband?
I NEED HELP!!!!!!
There is something missing here.I wonder the reason that you can do these things with your lover,but would never do them with your spouse.

If you are having such feelings of guilt about doing it,then why continue to do it?

Should the two of you eventually get caught up in this web of deceit,do you think the outcome would be worth the chances that you are taking?

Do you love your husband?It seems to me,that there are alot of elements missing,in your marriage,and you are looking elsewhere to find what you are missing at home.

My biggest suggestion to you,is to communicate with your husband,and let him know the things that are exciting to you.
Until you let him know these things,he is always searching for what pleases you.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2009
Cheating Wife wrote:
But I am not.
I NEED HELP!!!!!!
The snow geese have landed in Burma!!

“It Was Broken When I Found It”

The Far North

#4 Jul 25, 2009
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The snow geese have landed in Burma!!
The weather in Cairo is splendid this time of year. ;-)

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2009
Polaris82 wrote:
<quoted text>
The weather in Cairo is splendid this time of year. ;-)
The oratory of the gentleman has suspended all activity of his mind!
(Abraham Lincoln)

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#6 Jul 25, 2009
Um, um let see.

The rain in Spain falls mostly on the plain.

:o)

Location hidden

#7 Jul 25, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
Um, um let see.
The rain in Spain falls mostly on the plain.
:o)
Lol!
The man has a wooden leg with a kickstand!

Location hidden

#8 Jul 25, 2009
No offense to those who do.
Join Free

Location hidden

#9 Jul 25, 2009
AlanE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol!
The man has a wooden leg with a kickstand!
A day without sunlight is... night.

imitation of strength.

#10 Jul 25, 2009
1+1=3 so be sure to wear a condom.

The Far North

#11 Jul 25, 2009
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A day without sunlight is... night.
The conference of platypi has adjourned.

imitation of strength.

#12 Jul 25, 2009
Polaris82 wrote:
<quoted text>
The conference of platypi has adjourned.
Already? But I was having so much fun.

The Far North

#13 Jul 25, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Iím afraid they had a previous engagement.:-)

Location hidden

#14 Jul 25, 2009
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahha! My gosh, our best thread in a few days.

Conference must have been one of those new standing meetings. No squatting allowed.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 25, 2009
Polaris82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being engaged is merely the ending.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 25, 2009
Polaris82 wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, they had a hot date. ;o)

The Far North

#17 Jul 25, 2009
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, they had a hot date. ;o)
Unfortunately, she was a marsupial with Gucci tastes. ;o)

The Far North

#18 Jul 25, 2009
AlanE wrote:
<quoted text> Hahha! My gosh, our best thread in a few days.
Conference must have been one of those new standing meetings. No squatting allowed.
All in all the conference speeches went smoothly although a few eggs were laid.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 25, 2009
Polaris82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, she was a marsupial with Gucci tastes. ;o)
LoL Nothing wrong with that. She would have a lot of storage area for the Gucci gifts. ;o)

imitation of strength.

#20 Jul 25, 2009
Polaris82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should yell, encore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Hex 697,096
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min mattwink4 705,764
M looking for female with hairy p**** 1 min ChRiSmAn1324 1
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 1 min tyson 20,375
What sweets would you let inside you girls? 2 min randyandy1968 50
Any girls wanna watch me and my man have sex on... (Apr '13) 2 min Nana 12
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min blueboy2004 328,762
Dirty ki...k 3 min youngboy4uu 39,699
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Jerry 11,229
More from around the web