Do women enjoy getting their hair pulled

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
James

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 30, 2011
 
I have read that alot of women like their hair pulled during sex. Especially when doing it doggy style. Is it true? What's the turn on?
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 30, 2011
 
James wrote:
I have read that alot of women like their hair pulled during sex. Especially when doing it doggy style. Is it true? What's the turn on?
I have really long hair and yes, I do enjoy having it pulled a bit when I am in the doggy style position. Not to the point where it is pulled out, but just a tug to hold my head back a bit. It is kinda like holding the reigns of a horse, hahaha
Tyler

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 30, 2011
 
HHC do you send pics?
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 31, 2011
 
Tyler wrote:
HHC do you send pics?
No, and it is a good thing for you! lol
James

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 31, 2011
 
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
I have really long hair and yes, I do enjoy having it pulled a bit when I am in the doggy style position. Not to the point where it is pulled out, but just a tug to hold my head back a bit. It is kinda like holding the reigns of a horse, hahaha
I have always been into long beautiful hair. Love running my fingers through my wife's. I also enjoy brushing it. I have had the urge to tug on it during sex but not sure how she will respond. Do you have any advice on how I should approach this?
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 31, 2011
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always been into long beautiful hair. Love running my fingers through my wife's. I also enjoy brushing it. I have had the urge to tug on it during sex but not sure how she will respond. Do you have any advice on how I should approach this?
If I were you, I would have her in a position on her knees on the bed or sitting in a chair, her back to you. Brush her hair as you usually do and tell her how her beautiful hair makes you aroused, etc. In front of a mirror so she can watch is always a turn on too. As you are running your fingers through her hair. Pull her hair back and whisper sexy stuff in her ear. How it turns you on to touch it and hold it. As you are doing this, wrap her hair around your palm and get a grip on it. While you are licking and sucking her ear lobe, start to pull her hair back, so her chin goes up and you can start going around to suck and lick her neck. At the same time you are tugging, gently move her head back. At this point, she will tell you if she likes it or not. Some people have a sensitive scalp, so she might say she does not like. But!!! If she seems to go along with it, keep kissing her neck, shoulders, and cleavage while you still have a grip of her hair. Every once in a while slip your tongue to her ear and ask her if she likes it. Ask her does she like you holding it firmly and tugging it a bit? Then you will have to go from there.

Lift her hair up and kiss her neck and back. Slide your tongue down her spine and kiss back up to her neck, shoulders and ears. Get her super wet and ready, so when you do get a bit rougher, she will be so turned on, she will let you pull a bit harder. Push her down on all fours or ask her to get down on all fours. Keep playing with her hair, taking the ends and teasing her nipples, shoulders, and back with it. Position yourself behind her, spread her legs with your knees, and claim her soft mound. As you get going, ask her if you can hold her hair and if she complies, ask her to lean back so you can get a grip on it. Be gentle and if you want to tug harder, ease into it. Hold on and give her a good ride!!! I hope that helps?

Hint: Do not grab individual hairs, wrap the length around your palm or hold onto all of the hair you can and get a grip. Grabbing individual strands might get ya slapped! haha Also pull more of a downward action because the baby hair on the neck is more sensitive. As you pull down, pull so that she is comfortable and you are not making her neck hurt by reaching it back too far.
James

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 31, 2011
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always been into long beautiful hair. Love running my fingers through my wife's. I also enjoy brushing it. I have had the urge to tug on it during sex but not sure how she will respond. Do you have any advice on how I should approach this?
Thanks. Great advice. I will try it and update on the results.
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 31, 2011
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Great advice. I will try it and update on the results.
You're welcome! I hope it goes your way!
Join Free
James

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 1, 2011
 
HHC wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome! I hope it goes your way!
Update: When I got home yesterday she was standing near me and I grabbed her and pressed her against the wall and started to kiss her forcefully. I had one of my hands in her pants squeezing her @ss. She responed to it and wrapped her leg around one of mine and thrust her hip against me. We ground against each other for a few minutes, then our son came home so we cooled it. I just wanted to check her out and looks like she likes being controlled, taken, etc..

Thne when we went to bed last night she was laying her head on my chest and was playing with her hair and occaisionally I would grab a handfull close to her scalp and just hold a little tight almost pinning her head to me just for a minute then I would go back to stroking her hair. In a few minutes she rolled onto her back and when she did, I rolled with her and I grabbed her panties and yanked them off . She started pulling at my shorts and grabbing my stuff. I could feel and see her urgency to get me inside of her. I quickly took mine off and pressed my d!ck against het and she was dripping and hot. I slid all the way in and began to pound her p*ssy hard. Again she responed to it and was turned on. She was like "Oh yeah, I need to c*M, f*ck me hard"! I stopped and and began going down on her and lick and fingering her. Had my finger on her G spot and she started shuddering into a powerful Ogasm. Then I returned and kept thrusting hard into her and she was really getting into it. We exchanged some hot dirty talk and she had another O, then I couldn't hold back and gushed inside of her. It was pretty intense we were both breathing pretty hard.

I didn't tug her hair during but plan to next time I am going to flip her to doggy and while I am slamming into her I am going to wrap her hair around my hand and pin her head to the mattress. Might even try giver her a playful slap on the booty.

Thanks so much for the info and for the encouragement. This is going to open up a new door for us.
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 1, 2011
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Update: When I got home yesterday she was standing near me and I grabbed her and pressed her against the wall and started to kiss her forcefully. I had one of my hands in her pants squeezing her @ss. She responed to it and wrapped her leg around one of mine and thrust her hip against me. We ground against each other for a few minutes, then our son came home so we cooled it. I just wanted to check her out and looks like she likes being controlled, taken, etc..
Thne when we went to bed last night she was laying her head on my chest and was playing with her hair and occaisionally I would grab a handfull close to her scalp and just hold a little tight almost pinning her head to me just for a minute then I would go back to stroking her hair. In a few minutes she rolled onto her back and when she did, I rolled with her and I grabbed her panties and yanked them off . She started pulling at my shorts and grabbing my stuff. I could feel and see her urgency to get me inside of her. I quickly took mine off and pressed my d!ck against het and she was dripping and hot. I slid all the way in and began to pound her p*ssy hard. Again she responed to it and was turned on. She was like "Oh yeah, I need to c*M, f*ck me hard"! I stopped and and began going down on her and lick and fingering her. Had my finger on her G spot and she started shuddering into a powerful Ogasm. Then I returned and kept thrusting hard into her and she was really getting into it. We exchanged some hot dirty talk and she had another O, then I couldn't hold back and gushed inside of her. It was pretty intense we were both breathing pretty hard.
I didn't tug her hair during but plan to next time I am going to flip her to doggy and while I am slamming into her I am going to wrap her hair around my hand and pin her head to the mattress. Might even try giver her a playful slap on the booty.
Thanks so much for the info and for the encouragement. This is going to open up a new door for us.
Wow!!! Lucky woman! Sounds like you know what you are doing! ;)
yesbaby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 7, 2011
 
oh yes I love it from the back with my ass clapping against a big white dick
Rosalinda

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 7, 2011
 
Just a little tug to let me know you're there and have taken charge. I don't want a man/woman to rip it out of my head.
James

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 12, 2011
 
Rosalinda wrote:
Just a little tug to let me know you're there and have taken charge. I don't want a man/woman to rip it out of my head.
LOL! How about sex against the wall? I hear some women really get off on that too. Again being taken or something.
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 13, 2011
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! How about sex against the wall? I hear some women really get off on that too. Again being taken or something.
What is wrong with sex against the wall? It usually means you are going to get a good hard pounding.:)
HHC

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 13, 2011
 
Rosalinda wrote:
Just a little tug to let me know you're there and have taken charge. I don't want a man/woman to rip it out of my head.
Too true! That patchy kinda bald look would not go down too well!:)
NWLights

Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 13, 2011
 
I had a girlfriend that loved her hair pulled. No matter when or where he hair was pulled, she'd get soaked. She was a certified freak too.
James

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

NWLights wrote:
I had a girlfriend that loved her hair pulled. No matter when or where he hair was pulled, she'd get soaked. She was a certified freak too.
Hot!
rickey williams

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Women do love hair pulling when it is done just right not to hard and not to soft which is not a turn on.Women sometimes want a man to take charge and pull her hair firmly.They do not want a man to be to polite but to man up and do not be afraid to pulled in a very manly (rough) way.Some women have told me some guys are "to nice" and would like to be roughed up a litte to make things more exciting.
Skinmaster

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 20, 2013
 
A disabled man looking do female pubic hair to make sheets and pillow cases plea help and donate your hair 7346251551
lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 15, 2013
 
Lol i love it when by boyfriend does it and it don't just have to be doggy stile when I'm on top o ya i love that sh!t and when he is about to m and he don't let go he'll turn me around and have me give him a bj and I like it i like to be pinned down and so ya you should just try it on a girl or your girlfriend she may like it is no she may love it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6599 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min slipperyslip123 123,172
sexting roleplay chat room (Jul '12) 2 min Robby 688
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Haz 421,986
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 3 min Hedohippie 87,416
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jeremy 313,465
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min neutrallyBi 40,205
Any fathers or married men out there? 3 min Sunnyoyeoye 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Jack 227,197
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min Lala 5,232
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••