Wife's past sexual experiences

Wife's past sexual experiences

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Dana

Salem, NH

#1 Apr 21, 2012
I got my wife a little drunk one night and asked her to describe the "wildest" thing she had ever done sexually. She told me about when she was getting married the first time. Her girl friends took her out to celebrate two days before the wedding. None of them were of legal drinking age so one girl stole a bottle of "Jack" from her Father's cabinet and they sat in the car passing around this bottle until it was gone. Five young girls finishing a bottle straight, needless to say they were pretty shit faced. They ended up at a Fast food place just giggling and laughing and having a good time. One of her friends asked her if Ron, her future husband, was a good lover. Her response was "I guess so". They asked her, compared to her other lovers how he rated. She admitted that Ron had been her one and only. She told me her friends were in shock. They just could not believe that she had never had any other sexual experiences. She told them it was a little late now, but the alcohol started to kick in and a plan started to form.
Linda, my wife's Maid of Honor, goes over to the "kid" working the counter and asks him if he has a break coming up. When he asks why she tells him that one of the girls at the table wants to have sex with him, but he can't know which one. He checks out our table and says that we are all "babes" and he would have no problem "doing" any of us. Linda explains that he has to play by her rules and if he does he is in for a good time. She asks him if he has a car and a condom. He says yes to both and she hands him her scarf and tells him to go sit in the passenger seat of his car. She tells him to put the condom on his dick and the scarf over his eyes and he ready for a "good time."
Now she comes back to the table and tells my wife of her plan. Even in my wife's drunken condition she tells Linda that she is crazy, that this will never work. The other girls are all over my wife asking if she wants to live the rest of her life having only "experienced" one man? They all swear a vow of secrecy, that no one will ever know, even the kid will be blind folded and never know which girl he had sex with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min owenbriggs 826,166
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 2 min HornyBoy15 8,131
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min 19 M London 39,656
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min calebfrans 858,736
Dirty ki...k 3 min Patsmash95 142,186
Gay/bi teens in cfisd Houston area? Looking for... (Jul '13) 3 min Aggie2019 282
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min Nzeki 73,024
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min mickyd 415,287
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min stew 116,919
More from around the web