cheeting latina wife 36g

Lancaster, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2010
i got pregnant after my husband talked me into cuckolding him he found the guys the were big and black i never met guys this big so everything was better than i thoght it would, be i cumned so many times but those guys were cumming to and not saying or acting like ther cumming we fucked for a long time then they said ther done , i asked why didnt you guys cum i got mine they laffed said yeah we cumned to inside you they wer having a good time with this but my husband and i were a lil tripped out ... I was kinda thick then so i didnt no i was pregnant till 5 months in now were raising mix baby and i dont no whos it is im so horny for a nother threesome with two guys but my hubby says no ..
cheeting latina wife 36g

Lancaster, CA

#2 Jun 17, 2010
oh yeah my hubby is white i got to say becareful what you want your wife to do cuase the rumore is true once you go black youll always want to go back my white hubby cant hit the spots a black cock hits, and you white guys no it. sorry white boys just thoght i would put it out there mexican wife with white guys realy want to be with you but want a black cock for ther sex life its true ask your chic and by the way if my man reads this to let you no hunny ive been banging the black guys nextdoor when you leave there both hung about 10 -11 so sorry .. luckly he doesnt no my code name so hhahahahahahahaha im soo gooood ....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 17, 2010
cheeting latina wife 36g wrote:
oh yeah my hubby is white i got to say becareful what you want your wife to do cuase the rumore is true once you go black youll always want to go back my white hubby cant hit the spots a black cock hits, and you white guys no it. sorry white boys just thoght i would put it out there mexican wife with white guys realy want to be with you but want a black cock for ther sex life its true ask your chic and by the way if my man reads this to let you no hunny ive been banging the black guys nextdoor when you leave there both hung about 10 -11 so sorry .. luckly he doesnt no my code name so hhahahahahahahaha im soo gooood ....
hey babe how old are you. I would like 2 see a pic of you

Since: Feb 10

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 31, 2010
FAKE STORY.
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

#5 Nov 14, 2010
I agreed is fake story. Only one sentence i agreed. That is "my white hubby cant hit the spots a black cock hits".

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2010
hmm appears someone is attempting to start yet another racist argument. But I will say yeah be careful if you have a threesome with no protection. :D
hahaha

Vilnius, Lithuania

#7 Nov 14, 2010
the bunch of the black apes have already came in her,
too late hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min Jake 741,830
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 1 min GooeyGirls2 43,377
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 1 min morakel 26,495
trading wife pics 2 min wood 17
Snapchat I'll send 2 min Smartguy1989 1
jaipur gay only 3 min hot cock 17
Dirty ki...k 3 min SteveG316 72,203
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min George 746,243
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Tuui 354,728
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 18 min Gotcomm 3,062