like to watch other people make your wife come?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Robert_32

Portland, OR

#1 Feb 11, 2012
I just love to watch other guys eating my wife or fingering her or whatever and make her come! Someday I want to watch a guy screwing her missionary with her legs wide open and her loving it, and then while he's doing that I would reach over while I lay beside her and finger her and make her come while he's doing that that would be so hot! But so far she says she don't want anybody else in her.I think it would be great if they cummed in her while I laid there next to her with my clothes on and watched her take it because I told her to!
bob1

Harker Heights, TX

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Robert_32 wrote:
I just love to watch other guys eating my wife or fingering her or whatever and make her come! Someday I want to watch a guy screwing her missionary with her legs wide open and her loving it, and then while he's doing that I would reach over while I lay beside her and finger her and make her come while he's doing that that would be so hot! But so far she says she don't want anybody else in her.I think it would be great if they cummed in her while I laid there next to her with my clothes on and watched her take it because I told her to!

how young is your little sister that likes to show her tits off?
Mike

Australia

#3 Feb 11, 2012
We have had a mfm and it was awesome the wife came about 5 times rhat night and the other guy 3 times. Twice up herand once in her mouth. Can't wait to do it again

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2012
Mike wrote:
We have had a mfm and it was awesome the wife came about 5 times rhat night and the other guy 3 times. Twice up herand once in her mouth. Can't wait to do it again
I do this for my husband often.. He likes me to take his friends and he watches.. Lots of fun!!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 11, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
Sure!!
Faker

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 11, 2012
Robert_32 wrote:
So she will let them finger her but not penetrate her. Hmmm. Why won't she just do it since she's there already.
joshtonyz

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Ill fu+k anyone's wife's just text n ask me 3473051611 in Brooklyn ny
Mike

Australia

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
my husband has suggested it
Go for it it's awesome
Join Free

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
It works for us but may not be for you and yours..

Since: Sep 11

Englishtown, NJ

#16 Feb 15, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of the idea? I have watched my wife before. It was pretty hot.
Chris60

Australia

#17 Feb 16, 2012
I have been asking for many years to watch my wife having sex with another guy or two . But no luck so far
uk guy 49

Great Yarmouth, UK

#18 Feb 16, 2012
i meet a married couple about once a month for sex. there`s no rules once the 3 of us are in the bedroom. it`s amazing!
Fun4ever

Leeds, UK

#19 Feb 16, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah am from UK..would you like to have fun with me..
Artie

Seattle, WA

#20 Feb 16, 2012
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your husband up on the offer. You only live once.
marco

Wakefield, UK

#22 Feb 16, 2012
Robert_32 wrote:
i have shared my wife with my older brother a couple of times in spain on holiday .i had pteviously spoken to het about a 3some and she liled the idea as a fantasy so in the bar on holiday my bro went to the bar to get more drinks so i asked het if she would like tp do us both she was a bit tipsy and said yes so i went to my bro at the bar amd sugested the idea and obviously he was up for it.we then headed out to the beach and it was darl so we walked along the waterfront a bit and we stopped and ande and the wife faced with me bihind her he said how are we going to start this so i removed her knickers amd lifted up her skirt to show her trimmed pussy then lifted up her top to show her breasts we yhen lay on the beach where she leand over him and started tp sucl him off while i slipped inside her in spoons positionwhen i pulled out she got on top of him and put him inside her she came streight away which was awesome to see .got to go mow will continue story later
marco

London, UK

#24 Feb 16, 2012
Anyone
marco

London, UK

#25 Feb 17, 2012
Robert_32 wrote:
it makes me hard just thinlibg about it
Buddy

Chapin, SC

#26 Feb 17, 2012
A friend of ours has made my wife cum many times. It always starts out with him giving her aa full body massage. He ends up playing with her t*ts and fingering her until she explodes. I have watched every wonderful org*sum. It is very exciting for the 3 of us. I have joined in a couple of times only to suck on one t*t while he is sucking on the other.
Should I go 4 it

New York, NY

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Don't know how I missed this a year ago. I've been asking wife for a 3 some or to watch her with another man for a while now. At first it was no way now she says maybe soon would rather first watch her cum with another guy before I join in. This is on my mine almost 24/7 but not sure if I should set her up with average guy or try to get her a well hung bull to see her fight to take it all and scream cause she is tight and being stretched.

Since: Jan 13

Winder, GA

#28 Jan 30, 2013
Buddy wrote:
A friend of ours has made my wife cum many times. It always starts out with him giving her aa full body massage. He ends up playing with her t*ts and fingering her until she explodes. I have watched every wonderful org*sum. It is very exciting for the 3 of us. I have joined in a couple of times only to suck on one t*t while he is sucking on the other.
It wasn't fingering that brought my wife to a wonderful orgasm during our first MFM but my friend's big hard cock. He and I had fondled, fingered and stroked and both of us sucked her nipples until she was about to explode. Laying beside my sweet, beautiful, wonderful wife and watching her guide his cock inside was an awesome sight that I had been wanting to see for a long time. Watching her body action and her facial expression as she reached an climax was almost indescribeably hot. And watching as he lost his load inside her. I was about to cum before I entered her. The next round she rode him to another great orgasm. Watching her grind down, around and back and forth on his big cock while he massaged her beautiful breastw with the rockhard hipples was a marvelous sight. This first time was so successful that it opened the door for more with him and other men for a long time. Watching her cum? FANTASTIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 5 min lew123 12,298
16yo dirty female (UK) 5 min Charlie 2
Dirty ki...k 5 min Livenudes7 41,216
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Niall_llain 330,056
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min big dick 2851FE82 32,573
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 6 min Ashford male 22 17,878
horny women 6 min CapnVic 5,490
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Snap me nudes 93,578
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Greg 707,336
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min qt16yrhrny 699,575