Ilford, UK

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Bigguns wrote:
My stepmom forced me to have sex with her
What happenned? How did it start?
Keith

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 20, 2011
My step mom had sex with my Dad's best friends wife while he was away on business. I came home from school early and they were both in her bed.
She left, my step mom came to my bedroom where I was doing my homework begging me not to tell the old man. I told her to f*ch off and come back when she was naked. I was laughing my a*s off
I could hear her outside the door begging me to talk to her,then she came back to my bedroom not naked but in a night dress.
She started on don't tell your Dad please,he would not understand , I love him blah blah blah wringing of hands, man I had a h*rd on. I just looked at her and told her to suck my c*ck.
It was hilarious, she did not know what to do.
Offered me money, new computer, new cell phone. I just kept doing my homework and in the end she was kneeling on the floor undoing my zipper, I think it took me all of three minutes to shoot my load. She swallowed it then started on about not telling him. All I said I would think about it.
At dinner that nite she started again,was I going to tell him ,she was sorry and all that.
My old man would normaly phone most nights between 9 and 10,and by 8.50 she was a basket case. I grabbed the phone when he called and stood in front of her rubbing my d*ck through my pants and leering at her, she was crying and shaking .I kept saying I had something special to tell him when he got home and laughing.
When she finished talking to him she just sat there thanking me for not telling him. I told her she would have to do what I wanted the next two days to keep me silent she just said OK.
I told her to take off her clothes and crawl, bend over sit in the chair and play with herself it was hilarious untill I ended up taking her from behind with her on her hands and knees. I had the next day off sick from school and came 6 times between breakfast and going to bed that night, I was worn out by the time the old man came home.
London guy

Ilford, UK

#8 Jan 20, 2011
kpeters 45 wrote:
i was 16 wehn i lost my virginity to ,y stepmom we had an affair for the next 20 yrs
Wooow nice!!
London guy

Ilford, UK

#9 Jan 20, 2011
Keith wrote:
My step mom had sex with my Dad's best friends wife while he was away on business. I came home from school early and they were both in her bed.
She left, my step mom came to my bedroom where I was doing my homework begging me not to tell the old man. I told her to f*ch off and come back when she was naked. I was laughing my a*s off
I could hear her outside the door begging me to talk to her,then she came back to my bedroom not naked but in a night dress.
She started on don't tell your Dad please,he would not understand , I love him blah blah blah wringing of hands, man I had a h*rd on. I just looked at her and told her to suck my c*ck.
It was hilarious, she did not know what to do.
Offered me money, new computer, new cell phone. I just kept doing my homework and in the end she was kneeling on the floor undoing my zipper, I think it took me all of three minutes to shoot my load. She swallowed it then started on about not telling him. All I said I would think about it.
At dinner that nite she started again,was I going to tell him ,she was sorry and all that.
My old man would normaly phone most nights between 9 and 10,and by 8.50 she was a basket case. I grabbed the phone when he called and stood in front of her rubbing my d*ck through my pants and leering at her, she was crying and shaking .I kept saying I had something special to tell him when he got home and laughing.
When she finished talking to him she just sat there thanking me for not telling him. I told her she would have to do what I wanted the next two days to keep me silent she just said OK.
I told her to take off her clothes and crawl, bend over sit in the chair and play with herself it was hilarious untill I ended up taking her from behind with her on her hands and knees. I had the next day off sick from school and came 6 times between breakfast and going to bed that night, I was worn out by the time the old man came home.
Ur my hero, i wish i had that chance
uhyeah

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2011
My stepmom is 46, and smoking hott. She has a big beautiful soft round ass, and perky 36 c tits and perfect big nipples. I'm 20 and still live at home to save $, going to school. anyway I take evening/night classes so me and my stepmom are usually home alone together during the week. Shes cool as hell, we get along great, and usually smoke a bowl together every morning. She usually never ever wears a bra when we're home alone, and most mornings she stays in her nighty that's almost see through with a pair of shorty shorts... She usually finds excuses to bend over infront of me.. and I take full advantage and stare extra long and bite my lip, so she notices me noticing her. I think she likes that. when I do, she usually flings her hair back all sexy like while she walks away. Sometimes while she passes by me, i'll purposly put my hand up so it grazes her booty.. She never seems to mind..
Usually in the afternoon while shes on her computer, she has a perfect angle to see me through the window into the living room, and i'll purposly rub my buldge through my jeans, sometimes after that she typically goes in her room, and I hear moaning, and vibrating through the walls, then she takes a shower and comes out, braless, with a white Tee and hard nips... I've never had the guts to make a move as much as I want to. Kind of hoping for her too.. But I have seen that goddess naked.:)
One day while she was showering... I snuck into her room and hid my phone and recorded her drying off and dressing. Great jackoff material that's lasted me a year. hahah.
In a couple weeks I think i'm gonna ask to feel her breasts, see what her reaction is like and wing it from there if it feels right.:-)
Goodgirlsgonebad

Richmond, Canada

#11 Nov 15, 2011
Do it please and report back !
elvenspirt210

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2011
Hi i recently found some nude pics of my mom on her phone i still,have em if anybody would like to,see shes 43 latina,,5'2 she has a really cute tummy
Join Free
Anonymous

UK

#13 Nov 15, 2011
elvenspirt210 wrote:
Hi i recently found some nude pics of my mom on her phone i still,have em if anybody would like to,see shes 43 latina,,5'2 she has a really cute tummy
I would love to see them pictures email me michaeldeegan82@hotmail.co.uk I got pics I can send back
mikec

Washington, DC

#14 Nov 15, 2011
Id love to see her. Mikecheo@hotmail.com

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#15 Nov 15, 2011
elvenspirt210 wrote:
Send them my way: ncaasteev@gmail.com
Dan

Oberlin, OH

#16 Nov 15, 2011
elvenspirt210 wrote:
I'd love to see them too send email to Teddybear4u1976@aol.com
ryan

Hawkestone, Canada

#17 Dec 6, 2011
thaiking wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see them pictures email me michaeldeegan82@hotmail.co.uk I got pics I can send back
love to see the pics CUJOTML@HOTMAIL.COM
Leo grentteon

Arlington, WA

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Unfortunately it's my stepmom. Don't get me wrong I love her dearly. But she is six years younger than my dad and vey attractive for her age so as long as I can remember she has dressed rather revealing at home and welcomed me looking. And whenever we did yard work she wore a bikini. Who does That?! Anyway she lets my dad take dirty pics of her and put them up in the shop. So whenever friends came over I would make every excuse to keep them out of the shop. Embarrassing! To make matters worse she got fake ones like 10 years ago and now there's even bigger pictures on the wall in the shop. I swear she gets worse with age. But unfortunately she still looks amazing. So she keeps flaunting it! Like I said I don't mind that works what she has jus the behaviors round me with friends and explaining why thers pics of her playin with her whowho spread eagle an how come I'm allowed to see them/her. And we are always playin grab ass games
hopethingschange

Mountain View, CA

#22 Mar 29, 2014
dude... Your sick and f**king rwisted to think thats funny do you know how much wrong you just birthed, thats your father and obviously you dont show respect for either of them, even if this was all a joke, for you to have this mentallity inside you, is sickening , have a good life man
henok brhanu

Europe

#23 Apr 13, 2014
u did well i would do anything to have sex thes time. i am realy diying to have sex. i am 18 but stile vergin in this case if i hv to i would even make love with my sister let alon my step mum i can't wait to have sex. my pines is 9 or 10 inch & fat
Mommy lover

Pittsburgh, PA

#27 Jul 5, 2014
I've never done it but I fantisize all the time about eating out her nice tight ass and banging her anally but I dont know how to ask her but I think she's giving me signs every time she's in the bathroom with her pants down she asks me to grab her to and hand it to her I don't want to screw my dad over but she is on my mind atleast three times a day especially when I masterbate
Bashment111

UK

#28 Jul 5, 2014
Mom is 40. 6 months ago i saw my mom get pounded by some young White lad from her work place. Since then its been my desire to be part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min Scott 15,511
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min edsnow1996 175,289
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Daty69 301,322
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Filthy boy 404,556
Horny wife 3 min P42ga 285
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Emma 49,847
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min HardFunnn 28,065
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min olnathan 20,765
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min patgar1296 493,089
•••