dravyn

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

when i was 17 a friend and i spent the weekend with my dad who lived lil over an hour away. we were visiting my step moms family right before they drove us home. well, my step cousin, Tara, wanted to ride with us. She was almost 16 at the time and a very good friend...and flirt.. she was about 5.5ft id say, long brown hair, big beautiful brown eyes, and very nice big tits. Well, this was in the late 80s-early 90s and i was trying to be cool with my long hair and leather jacket. she kept teasing me about it so i took it off and laid it in my lap. we were in the backseat with Tara sitting btween me and my friend, Brandon. About 2-3 mins later, i felt her hand slowly sliding across my thigh under my jacket. I didnt know what to do, so i just sat still. she kept sliding her hand over my leg and to my crotch. I got very hard, very quick. She squeezed and rubbed my cock and balls on top of my ripped jeans. When i was throbbing, she unbuttoned and unzipped me and pulled out my rock hard cock. I was scared to death! my dad and step mom in the front seat...Brandon on the other side of her..oh yeah, Brandon. I forgot about him. Did he see? did he know what she was doing? i leaned up a lil and looked over at him...his eyes were closed and head laid back. she had his cock in her other hand. i just laid back myself and let her stroke me, smeering clear precum all over my cock. she jerked me off almost the whole hour ride home and made me cum twice. I shot a huge load everywhere. I had to spend my allowance getting my leather jacket cleaned. it was worth it!
dravyn

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

anyone else have a story?
dravyn

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

cant believe no1 has a story at all? Best sex? first sex? more than one partner? anything??
dravyn

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

well?..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4685 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Vampiregirl3000 239,235
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min bromoxxx 328,211
Gay/ bi cruising in public toilets Stockport/ M... (May '13) 6 min funtime_s 379
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 7 min Gassyyy 985
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min AlkalineAdventures 131,484
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 7 min Kestrel248 48,207
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Aaron 433,666
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min hotforsnaps69 1,877
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••