First Prev
of 3
Next Last
murphy

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I have caught my wife cheating I said I was leaveing her she started the usual crap crying etc and said she would do anything to stay so after a while I said your punishment should be sexual so we came to a deal where I pick 3 things she has to do 2 of them so help me out lads
doug

Roseville, MI

#2 Jan 23, 2013
murphy wrote:
I have caught my wife cheating I said I was leaveing her she started the usual crap crying etc and said she would do anything to stay so after a while I said your punishment should be sexual so we came to a deal where I pick 3 things she has to do 2 of them so help me out lads
why not just let your wife be herself and enjoy sharing her????
She would probably appreciate you more if you let her have some fun once in awhile.I share my wife all the time and we have been married 11 years.Learn to share and have some good sexual fun.

Since: Nov 12

Roslindale, MA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
what has she already done sexually
be easier to figure out what to make her do
Anonymous

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jan 23, 2013
murphy wrote:
Fist of all, if she hasn,t already swallowed your semen, then its a good time!
secondly: if you enjoy a nice lukewarm urine, then let her!
thirdly: if she hasn,t already been pissed on and into her mouth, then she should!!!
Biggus1

UK

#6 Jan 23, 2013
murphy wrote:
Personally if she has a fit mother or sister make her arrange for u to have them as she is forced to watch, or as she has been with other guys force her to service a group of your friends....
Malenurse0

Bellville, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Do whatever kinky nasty thing gets you off most, and make sure you film it, as far as suggestions go does she have any family members that might be interested in her? If you have ki k hut me up fir some more ideas, names same
murphy

Dublin, Ireland

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Yes I do share her allready it was her brother in law she was messing about with

Since: Dec 12

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
I have some ideas.. Kík me @ itwontwork
Join Free

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#11 Jan 23, 2013
murphy wrote:
Yes I do share her allready it was her brother in law she was messing about with
What's the most amount of men you've shared her with in one night??
ken

Corning, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
wife likes wearing low cut blouses and dresses out. At times in dress no bra. Loves show guys her cleavage
mad husband

Mount Pleasant, SC

#13 Jan 23, 2013
in addition to your favorite things consider some of these:
-give you oral 3 times a day
-let you screw her anytime you want (day or nite)
-she spreads on table top for you to play doctor with all sorts of sex toys and other things.
-she follows your instructions when NOT to wear
knickers when going out in public.

ken

Corning, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
would love watch a guy use her like that. be totally dominating

Since: Dec 12

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2013
ken wrote:
wife likes wearing low cut blouses and dresses out. At times in dress no bra. Loves show guys her cleavage
Hey ken message me on k ik.
ken

Corning, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
like3 chat about wife leave email
murphy

Dublin, Ireland

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Good ideas lads keep them coming she had 3 guys in one night before
Horny hubby

Duluth, GA

#21 Jan 23, 2013
I have just started to try an share my hotwife with other men but she's not so sure about it.. Any ideas on how to get her to do it..
murphy

Dublin, Ireland

#24 Jan 23, 2013
She 32 am thinking of getting her to a 60 or over aged male
Star man

Crawley, UK

#27 May 11, 2014
50 m looking for new female slut to train online as my current one is moving on
Jill

Chicago, IL

#29 Oct 9, 2014
My husband caught me in the act with a hot black bull I know from work. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Any suggestions?
Kevin

Vorst, Belgium

#31 Oct 9, 2014
Jill wrote:
My husband caught me in the act with a hot black bull I know from work. He hasn't spoken to me in a month. Any suggestions?
He is just shy because black men most of The time has langer penises than white guys,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shagggss 4 min milf 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Jacky156 733,010
delhi gay sex 4 min Firozabad boy 827... 8,128
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min samuelll222 731,823
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 5 min Max 34,180
Have any brides cheated on their husband on the... (Aug '12) 5 min Pentupsissybitch 818
Dirty ki...k 5 min Decsains1313 63,563
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min Slutty group boi 347,771
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Nathan 97,727
More from around the web