what interracial couples do you see m...

what interracial couples do you see most where you live?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DrFil

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Aug 26, 2008
I read somewhere that white man/asian woman makes up the most IR couples in the United States. I find this hard to believe considering that most asians live in California How can that be the biggest number considering there arent many asians in the United States besides that state. What IR couples do you see most where you live?

“Slashing through the flames ”

Since: Jun 08

Earth

#2 Aug 26, 2008
Asian/Black everytime I go home or wake up it's the one I see most.

This is followed by Black men / White women.

Thirdly, I see White male / Black female, but that's my neck of the woods.
freearth

Boise, ID

#3 Aug 26, 2008
NinjaMaster wrote:
Asian/Black everytime I go home or wake up it's the one I see most.
This is followed by Black men / White women.
Thirdly, I see White male / Black female, but that's my neck of the woods.
right.

the most common is AF/WF followed by WF/BM.

Your AF/BM is patently false.

Earth

#4 Aug 26, 2008
freearth wrote:
<quoted text>
right.
No it's not it's a play on words i am married to an Asian woman so how could it be false since I live in it so it's the one I see most.
freearth

Boise, ID

#5 Aug 26, 2008
NinjaMaster wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not it's a play on words i am married to an Asian woman so how could it be false since I live in it so it's the one I see most.
which means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Think about It

Bangkok, Thailand

#6 Aug 26, 2008
DrFil wrote:
I read somewhere that white man/asian woman makes up the most IR couples in the United States. I find this hard to believe considering that most asians live in California How can that be the biggest number considering there arent many asians in the United States besides that state. What IR couples do you see most where you live?
White Man/ Asian Woman couples, of course.
RealityDealer

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2008
freearth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a problem with BM/AF couples?

If that is his relationship, than it makes sense that many of his friends are Black and Asian.

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

#8 Aug 27, 2008
in the world id say wm/af is most common, in the usa bm/wf might be most common, thse to types of interacial are the most common two, after thies come the am/wf bm/af wm/bf the only one that is extremely rare and i have only seen once in me life is am/bf

the one ive personally seen most with others is, am/wf, since i have a chinese friend who has dated white girls. second is wm/bf my moms uncle is married to a black woman.
3 is bm/wf, ive seen some girls in high school do this

i myself am in a wm/af relation, so obviously that one i see most.

as for bm/af i supose the asian girls who are sensitive to myths migh be scared of the black man so to speak, as well as black men not liking asians due to steriotypes of having no curves and such, the white men hating the bm/af are insecure sensitive to stereotypes.

Earth

#9 Aug 27, 2008
freearth wrote:
<quoted text>
To you in your life, but it is my life so it does matter in my grand scheme of things.

“Happily Divorced”

Since: Feb 08

U.S.A.

#10 Aug 28, 2008
I actually think most interracial couples seem to be black men with white women.

Since: Jan 08

Rochester NY

#12 Sep 2, 2008
freearth wrote:
<quoted text>
right.
Feearth,

I think there is something to what you are saying. I live in western NY, a really vanilla place that doesn’t remotely resemble California. My observations are as follows: In the early and mid 80’s it was pretty common to see BM/AF. However the Asian enclave was tiny compared western states, Moreover the Asians were Southeast Asians, primarily from Laos, Thailand Cambodia I think at this time it was uncommon to see Chinese Japanese, or Koreans. Something happened and by the 90’s I stopped seeing BM/AF couples. I think now we have a lot more Chinese Japanese and or Koreans as a result the most common Asian mix( mixed?) couples I see are AF/WM. That said I want to point out a sleeper mixed(mix?) couple. When on the University of Rochester campus it is not uncommon to Both Jewish male/ Hindu female, and Hindu male / Jewish female couples. My guess on the UR campus the smartest folks find one another.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/34885417 @N00/

“Mystery Repeats”

Since: May 08

Dordrecht

#13 Sep 2, 2008
Dandelion Yellow wrote:
<quoted text>
Feearth,
I think there is something to what you are saying. I live in western NY, a really vanilla place that doesn’t remotely resemble California. My observations are as follows: In the early and mid 80’s it was pretty common to see BM/AF. However the Asian enclave was tiny compared western states, Moreover the Asians were Southeast Asians, primarily from Laos, Thailand Cambodia I think at this time it was uncommon to see Chinese Japanese, or Koreans. Something happened and by the 90’s I stopped seeing BM/AF couples. I think now we have a lot more Chinese Japanese and or Koreans as a result the most common Asian mix( mixed?) couples I see are AF/WM. That said I want to point out a sleeper mixed(mix?) couple. When on the University of Rochester campus it is not uncommon to Both Jewish male/ Hindu female, and Hindu male / Jewish female couples. My guess on the UR campus the smartest folks find one another.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/34885417 @N00/
the link says page not found seems ur not one of the smart ones LOL

esp since jewish isnt a race neither is hindu, those are religions, were talking about races here
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#14 Sep 2, 2008
IN my city the population breakdown is about 50% white, 25% asian (oriental) 20% east INdian and 5% other (incuding some black).
In my estimation about 80% of the asian popualotion does not date outside their race, and perhaps 85 to 90% of the east INdian population does not date outside their race. Of the East INdians, The men are more likely to IR date than the women. Of the asians the women are more likely to IR date.
As a result, the largest interracial coupling is WM/AF. A very distant second is AM/WF.
NExt is INdian M/WF. The least liekly coupe is WM/India F.
IR dating between east iNDians and Asians makes a very small group. mostly likel E indian M/ AF
The black population in our area dates whites, asians, and East INDians, but because the group is such a small percentage of the overall popation I could not say which combination is the most popular.
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15 Sep 2, 2008
DrFil wrote:
Blacks and Whites.
david

Droitwich, UK

#16 Sep 2, 2008
Where I am from, it is predominantly a white area and people stick to their own kind.
david

Droitwich, UK

#17 Sep 2, 2008
I am not from Bolton either, I don't know why it says that.
RealityDealer

United States

#18 Sep 2, 2008
In the USA, probably Black Male with White Female is the largest because of the larger Black or mixed with Black bi-racial population.

Following this closely would be Hispanic/Latin with White. Both WM/HF and HM/WF.

Hispanic is an odd quasi-racial category and arguably racist in orgin, created by Whites in the U.S. who wanted to differentiate themselves from mixed race Latin/Hispanics.

Hispanic/Latin are often of mixed-race and speak Spanish/Portuguese. They can be "pure" White, Black, or Indian or any combination with mixes of Asian too.

After this you have White Male with Asian Female.

Keep in mind that the Asian population is much SMALLER than the Black and Hispanic/Latin population in the U.S. So though Asian women have a high interracial marriage rate, this is still coming from a relatively small group.

Asian women are also not the exclusive territory or possessions of White males. Asian women do marry Black and Hispanics in the U.S.A too.

Worldwide the Asian population is HUGE. Asian and East Indian are a significant percentage of the total human population.

So X race mixed with Asian, would be popular. Another point is there is a large Euro-Asian mix due to large countries like Russia, China, Mongolia, etc... being next to each other. The proximity of such populations to each other, for so long, will naturally cause massive race mixing.

Lastly, the concept of only White, Black, and Asian races is invalid and a very old American race concept.

There were close to a dozen identified races and the count was getting ridiculous. What is the race of the Black-like N*gritos all over Southeast Asia? The race of the indigenous Australian population? Are Indians really Asian? Are Black-like southern populations like the Tamils in India really White?

This is why scientist gave up on race as a scientific concept and stated it is a social construct based on phenotype (outward appearance). Humans adapted based on geography and easily blend between so-called "races", so that there are huge populations that do not distinctly fall conveniently into White, Black, or Asian.
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#19 Sep 2, 2008
david wrote:
I am not from Bolton either, I don't know why it says that.
So,where are you from?
Think about It

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#20 Sep 2, 2008
LongLegsLiz wrote:
I actually think most interracial couples seem to be black men with white women.
I don't know, but if I were a white woman I wouldn't go anywhere near a black man. It's just too risky and there's just too much garbage involved in such a relationship.
Think about It

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#21 Sep 2, 2008
david wrote:
Where I am from, it is predominantly a white area and people stick to their own kind.
That's probably the best thing. It can be mentally draining to date or marry outside your own race, and it isn't for everyone. I'm not saying that interracial dating/marriage is always bad, but if you do then you should tread very carefully and lightly.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tribute me and friends on chatstep 1 min CHLOE 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Danny 1,507,313
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min cammertime17 101,076
Truckers in uk for fun (Dec '13) 2 min luke 625
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Aug '14) 2 min Jackb93 2,692
Fingering myself in my car anyone else? (Sep '12) 2 min blueboy 518
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 2 min Singledad1109 5,361
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Billyyyyyy_millerrrr 357,083
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Funtimes 252,495
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min Philip9721 187,379