Elizabeth

Newtownabbey, UK

#9206 Feb 2, 2013
Jason wrote:
When i was a teenager i broke into a catholic church and masturbated onto the altar.
I had sex on the altar, an he used the candle on my butt as he took me an I used the holder on his butt. We went in to have sex all over the church.
long hot method

El Paso, TX

#9207 Feb 2, 2013
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
I had sex on the altar, an he used the candle on my butt as he took me an I used the holder on his butt. We went in to have sex all over the church.
I don't know if that is something sick or not a place that I would have any form of sex in. A gay friend of mine tried without success to let his give me a BJ in the church he was the head of. I could not even think about having any sex there! That is my own belief.

“Who has the pepper and salt?”

Since: Jan 11

Edmonton

#9208 Feb 2, 2013
sexman wrote:
participated in a threesome with my neighbour and his wife while their daughter watched
Sexy

Edmonton

#9209 Feb 2, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text>would you let a married women suck you off
YES
Nash

Mumbai, India

#9210 Feb 3, 2013
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Though god is everywhere, there are some sacred places.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9211 Feb 3, 2013
long hot method wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if that is something sick or not a place that I would have any form of sex in. A gay friend of mine tried without success to let his give me a BJ in the church he was the head of. I could not even think about having any sex there! That is my own belief.
I got to admit that i feel that there are better places than doing things like that in a church ! Playing and insulting the unknown is not a good idea and it would not turn me on at all??
Nash

Mumbai, India

#9212 Feb 3, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> no more contact just a one off no sex just a suck off thats all be honest
Why Michelle, why no sex? Sex is also sucking of'; only you don't use your mouth but your cherry.
Nash

Mumbai, India

#9214 Feb 3, 2013
sexman wrote:
participated in a threesome with my neighbour and his wife while their daughter watched
How did you like it? I too had sex with my aunt while her daughter watched. When I pointed it out to her she said that she knows it and it was very thrilling for her and will be happy to swap roles with her.
Join Free
Nash

Mumbai, India

#9215 Feb 3, 2013
Brook2442 wrote:
When I was 15 I let my horse do me I love it
How could you manage to take IT in? didn't it hurt you?
Nash

Mumbai, India

#9217 Feb 3, 2013
At a wedding party, I came across my friend’s friend. Some fifteen years back we three couples had gone on a picnic where I had chance to have a quickie with wife of this guy. But somehow we were not in touch at all and suddenly I met this couple again.

She was still looking very sexy. While shaking hands with her, as if we asked each other,‘do you remember the quickie’. Each one of us gave an affirmative answer. When her husband left us alone, she asked me if I will like to complete ‘the game’. I said,‘if possible, yes’.

When her husband returned back, they exchanged some suggestive looks and he requested me to join them for dinner at their hotel suit. After dinner he excused himself and gave us total privacy. After two long sessions, I was tired. But she said,‘you F***** me twice. Now let me F*** me at least once’. She rode me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position and took out any remaining energy in me.

Next morning her husband asked me how was the night. I said,‘enjoyed but was totally exhausted. I had to cancel my business meeting’. He said that’s what was happening with him everyday as she has a huge appetite for sex. So finally he started allowing her to enjoy with his friends whom he trusted will not mock him and will appreciate that no single man can satisfy her.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#9218 Feb 3, 2013
jimzimjohn wrote:
<quoted text>I got to admit that i feel that there are better places than doing things like that in a church ! Playing and insulting the unknown is not a good idea and it would not turn me on at all??
You are right... I did sis on a Ouija board, and her ass got possessed.... It was shaking and raised right up off a the board....all by itself...
Big Mike

Tamuning, Guam

#9219 Feb 9, 2013
Nash wrote:
At a wedding party, I came across my friend’s friend. Some fifteen years back we three couples had gone on a picnic where I had chance to have a quickie with wife of this guy. But somehow we were not in touch at all and suddenly I met this couple again.
She was still looking very sexy. While shaking hands with her, as if we asked each other,‘do you remember the quickie’. Each one of us gave an affirmative answer. When her husband left us alone, she asked me if I will like to complete ‘the game’. I said,‘if possible, yes’.
When her husband returned back, they exchanged some suggestive looks and he requested me to join them for dinner at their hotel suit. After dinner he excused himself and gave us total privacy. After two long sessions, I was tired. But she said,‘you F***** me twice. Now let me F*** me at least once’. She rode me in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position and took out any remaining energy in me.
Next morning her husband asked me how was the night. I said,‘enjoyed but was totally exhausted. I had to cancel my business meeting’. He said that’s what was happening with him everyday as she has a huge appetite for sex. So finally he started allowing her to enjoy with his friends whom he trusted will not mock him and will appreciate that no single man can satisfy her.
I bet he's saying Hahahahaha! Solong sucker cause someone gave her the bad case of (A)dious(I)nfected(D)ick(S)and now that you have it and I don't cause I quit having sex with her for quite a longtime!
Jimmy

Tamuning, Guam

#9221 Feb 10, 2013
AL BUNDY wrote:
What's the sickest thing I have done sexually------my wife
By the way! How's the shemale doing!
Jimmy

Tamuning, Guam

#9222 Feb 10, 2013
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what! There's something much more than a candle or a candle holder! And it's waitting for you all in HELL!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Portland, OR

#9223 Feb 10, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>By the way! How's the shemale doing!
I think jimmy fell asleep out side one night and a coconut crab squashed his little brain

Edmonton

#9224 Feb 10, 2013
Sickest thing was finger a total stranger at a Marilyn Manson concert in the mosh pit. She was young and her boyfriend was being pushed against her as we were in a wall of people. She put her hand over mine and held it there as I played with her clit. The crowed subsided and they were lost in the sea of bodies.
captainawesome

Cullman, AL

#9225 Feb 11, 2013
wrigly wrote:
<quoted text> your couzin sounds hot i wish i new a girl with a sact fetish Id love to see a girl take a shit and get turned on by it.
She is and its the great sex Ive ever had when we f*ck. Our orgasms are almost pass out good because its hot and wrong having sex with one another. Back on New Years after everyone went to sleep we went out to my grandparents big detached garage so we wouldnt wake anybody. She climbed up on my grandfathers tractor and put one of the levers in her pu**y and one in her ass. She rode them till she squirted then we screwed while the dog licked her and she squirted in its mouth. She does some crazy stuff, but Ive never came as hard or as much as I do with her. And she lets me come in her so she'll never hear any complaints from me.
The Turd Burglar

UK

#9227 Feb 12, 2013
jimzimjohn wrote:
<quoted text>I got to admit that i feel that there are better places than doing things like that in a church ! Playing and insulting the unknown is not a good idea and it would not turn me on at all??
Its ok to have sex in church. Catholic priests have been doing it for years man and they dont get struck down. They get protected.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#9228 Feb 13, 2013
The Turd Burglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok to have sex in church. Catholic priests have been doing it for years man and they dont get struck down. They get protected.
Yeah, but the pope almost got it the other day. did you see that lighting bolt that hit the Vatican? And besides...
since god almighty has all eternity... he can pursue justice at his leisure....

“Words go here.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9229 Feb 13, 2013
Doggy style..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has the best breasts you seen 7 min Bicboi24 3
2 Females on Skype 7 min celliot 16
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Muscle bi guy here 404,226
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min andysmith1010 527,510
Snap chat me boys (Dec '12) 8 min Lori 1,333
sext with my gf 8 min Smpdm 10
Bra size and age? 8 min therazor76 4,100
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Ujmikll 243,726
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Bitrader 56,579
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min hey hot boys 587,199