Wheeling, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I peed on my floor and then sucked it out of the floor.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Lextacy wrote:
I peed on my floor and then sucked it out of the floor.
ever been to Pittsburgh?
josh liversedge

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

2A948CBA lookin for a good steamiy chat gettin addin guys and girls won't dissapoint

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

One time a bf f*cked me when I was on my period for so long and so hard that the blood was all over me. He liked it so much that He drew it out so I wouldn't c*m and there would be more. I let him spread it all over my stomach,breasts and hips. It was allready covering my thighs and down my legs. He was making me crazy because I was in that period heat state and he kept ordering me to bleed for him while f*cking me just enough to keep me screaming for more. It was on his hands so it ended up on my arms and face, too. After we came he was very sweet and brought me the towel, a glass of ice water and wiped my face with a cool wet cloth. He said the combo of my screams and blood turned him on. He was a really nice guy that would never get mean but we just enjoyed that scenerio together.
naughty teen guy

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well basicly, was just rubbin his belly and he started to get hard and we was alone lol so i played with it, and sucked it and he came in my mouth lol, it was fun and bad ahaha something new tho xx
you got a bb at all amy if so wht izit or mob number x
private sharts

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

On time I ate haluski (cabbage and noodles) and took an epic shit on my skat buddie while he was with his non skat gf. He got all hard while she puked up a storm. She got into it but still had dry heeves. What made it sick was that I got pinworms from my dog's skat and we could see them in my diarrhea.
18 female

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

love waking u 2 my bf dogs licking me out so horny right now
Anonymous

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

18 female wrote:
ummm ill lick u
Join Free
Nash

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an experiance with my mom when I was 13. I had a bad flu kept throwing up for days -felt I was dying. My Mom tried giving me gravel pills to help nausea but I couldn't even keep the gravel and water down. She bought graval suppositories. I was totally feverish but I remember her saying it has to go in my bum I felt her hand down my underware and her trying to put the suppository in my bum. Lol I freaked out, it hurt and I was so feverish that I couldn't think right. I remember her stroking my hair and telling me that I had to start eating or at least drinking fluids. She was scared I would end up in the hospital she said. I heard her running a bath and she helped me out of bed to the bathroom. I remember the lights were off and she had lit candles. I would have felt embarrassed when she started undressing me cause she hasn't seen me naked for years, since I was a little kid ... But I was so feverish it felt like I was in a dream. She helped me into the bath and it felt soooo good . I had my eyes closed and I opened them I saw my mom with her back to me reaching behind her and undoing her bra. I was suddenly embarrassed and so curious. I never had seen a naked woman for real. I watched as she took off her bra and pulled down her panties and when she turned towards me I shut my eye and pretended I didn't notice.
She go into the bath with me
Did you have penetrative sex with her?

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

private sharts wrote:
On time I ate haluski (cabbage and noodles) and took an epic shit on my skat buddie while he was with his non skat gf. He got all hard while she puked up a storm. She got into it but still had dry heeves. What made it sick was that I got pinworms from my dog's skat and we could see them in my diarrhea.
That doesn't sound too healthy to me, but then again, I'm not covering myself in other peoples' crap, am I?
21 male

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

added me on skype i will tell u what the sickest thing i done

Since: Apr 12

FLEETWOOD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

18 female wrote:
I'll be your dawg!

“love, forever”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

captainawesome wrote:
<quoted text> Damn thats hot as hell. I've had a girl masturbate on cam for me with cucumbers and a squash before. So I know it would be enjoyable to have watched you do it too.
omg squash?! lol

Since: Jan 12

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Emma wrote:
Gave my 2 brothers a BJ.
Together or on separate occasions?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Peeing in my husband's mouth. We both love it. I sometimes bring over a few girlfriends and they give him their gift, as well. He can never get enough of it.
Mom Kim

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I was in my early forties and I woke up extremely horny. I did it with my husband but he finish first as always and didn't please me. I wore a skirt with see through panties to tease the guys at work and out of nowhere I had my son who's in his late teens and a horn dog help me put on my high heels as I flash him. I sat at the edge of the coach wearing a skirt bare legs and my white see through panties. As he helped me I spread my legs slightly and he could not miss the show. He saw exactly where he came from and seeing him get red and horny got me wet. I almost came watching him watch me. Now I regret it because I could not believe how far I went. I'm ashame and embarressed and I try to find similar stories on the net, but I haven't

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

SizzlinShari wrote:
Peeing in my husband's mouth. We both love it. I sometimes bring over a few girlfriends and they give him their gift, as well. He can never get enough of it.
my wife squatted over me & gave me a couple of mouthfuls of hot pee directly from her. i loved it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey, things happen, probably not the worst thing that ever happened to either of you..
Hot mom

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Mom Kim wrote:
I was in my early forties and I woke up extremely horny. I did it with my husband but he finish first as always and didn't please me. I wore a skirt with see through panties to tease the guys at work and out of nowhere I had my son who's in his late teens and a horn dog help me put on my high heels as I flash him. I sat at the edge of the coach wearing a skirt bare legs and my white see through panties. As he helped me I spread my legs slightly and he could not miss the show. He saw exactly where he came from and seeing him get red and horny got me wet. I almost came watching him watch me. Now I regret it because I could not believe how far I went. I'm ashame and embarressed and I try to find similar stories on the net, but I haven't
One night I came home a little late from a night out withe the girl I wanted sex my husband was to drunk to do anything I change into my nitie went to check on my son there he was in bed asleep but I think he was awake his underwear were down his dick exposeed and hard his head not facing me I got a good lood at his nice size dick I turne to leave but bent over next to his bed with me bare ass exposed moved his shoes as not to trip as I left his room I took one more look at him this head was facing me his had dick moving im sure he got a good look since then he is always trying to get peeks down my blouses nad dresses

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Mom Kim wrote:
Kim don't feel bad aslong you enjoy what you did, that's the important thing do what you want to do and enjoy it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4996 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Kuksacro 339,424
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Nov '12) 2 min thatguy 1,080
Losing Virginity - Positions (May '08) 3 min Ronald 75
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Cali_baby_89 138,131
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min TMan 60,206
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Artin 442,261
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 4 min Mike 7,587
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Motown30 248,374
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min jameshart442 3,274
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search