Since: Mar 11

Fort Lupton, CO

#613 Apr 3, 2011
So I did this terrible thing I hid all my moms clothes one day when she was taking a shower as an April fools prank and I never even got caught but I got to see her naked
gfg

United States

#614 Apr 3, 2011
nasty

“Women dream not of equals,”

Since: Mar 11

but of Masters.

#615 Apr 3, 2011
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be any more gross with that avatar? Kids read HS.
If the person is actually a female of Indian nationality, I hope they aren't trying to claim that is them in the avatar. The female in the avatar is a Caucasian female and most likely a pic stolen from a porn site.

Since: May 09

Merry Christmas!

#616 Apr 3, 2011
KittenSearchin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the person is actually a female of Indian nationality, I hope they aren't trying to claim that is them in the avatar. The female in the avatar is a Caucasian female and most likely a pic stolen from a porn site.
You're right and I'm not completely convinced "she" is actually female.
Cynthia

Mill Valley, CA

#617 Apr 3, 2011
One time I masturbated with a cucumber. It felt really good.

www.speakaboutsex.com

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#618 Apr 3, 2011
bobb wrote:
I was 14 and my friend was 16, our parents played cards togather, one afternoon, they were playing at my house, and he and I were in my room playing on the computer.
We found a porn site and was gonna jack off togather.
He had a rubber and said we could cum in it so we didn't make a mess.. First he and shortly after I did as well, in the same rubber.Then the adults called and we ditched the rubber under the bed, and he and his parents left..
Mom and dad went out for drinks, and I stayed home, then I remembered the rubber under the bed.
I got it, and was gonna flush it, but got looking at the 2 loads, and got hot again..
Yea,, sick aint it,, I ended up jackin' and was gonna shoot another load in it, but at the last 15 seconds, pulled it off, and ate the previous loads,, I came so hard I thought I hurt myself,,
I've thought about telling my buddy, but it sounds so sick, I think he would be grossed out.. any opinions,??
All I can say is...what, the, fxck?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#619 Apr 3, 2011
sidewinder63 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy would I love to get with you!!!
Amen to that!

Since: Oct 10

Perth, Australia

#620 Apr 3, 2011
Cynthia wrote:
One time I masturbated with a cucumber. It felt really good.
www.speakaboutsex.com
Did u warm it up 1st or use it straight from the fridge?
Interesting link u have posted there
Join Free

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#621 Apr 3, 2011
KittenSearchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question.... What is your nationality?
i'm indian

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#622 Apr 3, 2011
KittenSearchin wrote:
<quoted text>
If the person is actually a female of Indian nationality, I hope they aren't trying to claim that is them in the avatar. The female in the avatar is a Caucasian female and most likely a pic stolen from a porn site.
u think i'm dumb enough to post my real pic in here? n i dont have tp prove anything to anyone.those who chat with me on yahoo know who i am.tc

Since: May 09

Merry Christmas!

#623 Apr 3, 2011
preeti sharma75 wrote:
<quoted text>
u think i'm dumb enough to post my real pic in here? n i dont have tp prove anything to anyone.those who chat with me on yahoo know who i am.tc
I'm sure you could have found an avatar with a little more class.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#624 Apr 3, 2011
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you could have found an avatar with a little more class.
i'm sure this suits me the best
ohthat guy

Columbia, SC

#625 Apr 3, 2011
either way pretti thats a nice kitty

Since: May 09

Merry Christmas!

#626 Apr 3, 2011
preeti sharma75 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure this suits me the best
After reading your posts, I would have to agree with you.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#627 Apr 3, 2011
lolz chill guys

“Women dream not of equals,”

Since: Mar 11

but of Masters.

#628 Apr 3, 2011
preeti sharma75 wrote:
<quoted text>
u think i'm dumb enough to post my real pic in here? n i dont have tp prove anything to anyone.those who chat with me on yahoo know who i am.tc
Yet, you chose to use that particular avatar. If I hadn't posted something about it, you probably would have tried to claim it was you. LOL It's pretty pathetic, you felt you had to use that avatar to draw more attention to yourself.

Guess it really must suck to be so needy for some attention.

“Women dream not of equals,”

Since: Mar 11

but of Masters.

#629 Apr 3, 2011
preeti sharma75 wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure this suits me the best
There's a name for people like that. And it isn't very nice.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#630 Apr 4, 2011
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be any more gross with that avatar? Kids read HS.
I'm shocked ... I guess anything goes now that hardcore advertising is allowed eh???

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#632 Apr 4, 2011
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>Could you be any more gross with that avatar? Kids read HS.
Sheesh what's gross about a coochie. Don't you have one too? We all want it so why be so hypocritical about it. You are a catholic I suppose?
david

Farmingville, NY

#634 Apr 4, 2011
hi anyone want to have sex with me. i am 19 and single. email me ay daviduphold@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
male or fremales slave or master/mistress skype (Jan '14) 1 min Biboyowner 37
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min codywest9 590,730
OK LADIES...I'm curious...Public Masturbation? 1 min sarygirl 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Badboy9113 408,095
couples having sex on snapchat?? 2 min lovexxsie 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min ki k cj92592 246,677
Why do some straight men like being sucked by o... (Aug '12) 2 min matt42069 536
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min About to shower 532,650
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Jacob 57,883
More from around the web