<quoted text>
What a race !! what a mentality !!
Huh!! Look who's talking !!!
LovingDad

UK

#7147 Sep 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well think about it... the opportunity to find out what it was like would be highly tempting.... opportunity few and far between.... to make sexual space history... this vs the professionalism of the crew, the fact that every thing was monitored, lack of space inside the space vessel/ a complete lack of privacy.... So... Did they? or didn't they?
Oooo, yes. I have this fantasy/ambition of becomimg fantastically wealthy, and buying my own space ship. I could then take my seven year old daughter up into space and set that partiular sex record. I'd take he 'round the world' several times, and then attempt re-entry.

Maybe we should start practising now.

And if I cann't attain the full fantasy, I feel sure I could tolerate just being immensely wealthy !
WetNready

Sydney, Australia

#7148 Sep 8, 2012
Add me suckudry
horny licker

Basildon, UK

#7149 Sep 8, 2012
Wow
horny licker

Basildon, UK

#7150 Sep 8, 2012
ImaginaryFriend69 wrote:
Got f*cked by a guy in an office restroom, took his load up my butt, squeezed the load out onto the floor, then licked it off the floor.

Very nice
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#7151 Sep 8, 2012
Keith wrote:
I like fing my sisters friend one time my sister jumped in with us it felt good now she wants it all the time I have to stop this fing her friend is good fing my sister is not good. She wants it day and night. Sister needs a guy to f. Not Brouther
your sister is a nympho.... and her brother is the only safe haven to protect her secret. Better ride it like you stole it... just don't get her preggie or caught.
jealous dad

Mount Pleasant, SC

#7153 Sep 8, 2012
That is one very supportive father.
Suckle for 3 years is one thing,
but did the suckle lead to more - actual sex?
katherine wrote:
I got pregnant when I was 14, gave the baby up for adoption. Not keeping the baby doesn't stop the hormones though. I was lactacting, and my breasts were in constant pain, and I was was embarrassed to say anything to anyone. I tried using breast pumps, but it hurt. Finally my father (single dad) offered to help me. The pumps were useless, so he'd try milking me in the tub. Finally we discovered the best way to ease the pain was for him to suckle. We kept it up for 3 long years.
Ohmy

UK

#7154 Sep 8, 2012
ImaginaryFriend69 wrote:
Got f*cked by a guy in an office restroom, took his load up my butt, squeezed the load out onto the floor, then licked it off the floor.
Eeeeuuuwwww !!
Yuck !!!
Vomit !!!!!
Join Free
orallover

Bolton, MA

#7155 Sep 8, 2012
portoplom wrote:
I have read this thread with interest and appreciation so its my turn to share. Some things on a long list I have done:
I have two different house-maids who both live in the house. One who is 40 starts work normally at 4:30am to get the children and my wife to work and school, the other maid who is 35 normally starts at 2:00pm and works until 11:00pm. The early maid will only give me a blow job, she swallows the lot and I give her a "tip" of a weeks pay for the work. The other maid loves it doggy-style and we do it in her room, normally while the morning maid is sleeping.
I once picked up a lady in a restaurant bar and we decided after a many drinks to find a cheap hotel. While in the taxi, this lady gave me a blow job and I filled her mouth. She spat it on the floor of the taxi. At the next red light I got out of the taxi and I never saw her again.
I used to climb out of my bedroom window at night and watch my 20 year old neighbor have sex with a succession of girlfriends. This was a regular Friday and Saturday night treat that started just after midnight. The one thing that always interested me was when he got his dick sucked, the look of joy when he obviously blew his load. This is probably a reason why I love having my dick sucked so much.
When I was about 14 during school summer vacation, I caught my 16 year old sister jerking-off the family dog when my Mum went shopping. She often took the dog; a German Shepard into her bedroom and closed the door. For some reason this time the door was not completely closed and I looked around the edge. After some shock she told me how much fun it was to see his big red "Hot-Dog" come out. She then put some cream of some kind on his cock and made him blow his load onto a small towel. While this aroused me, I was not totally in to it. My sister who then obviously got a reality check then told me never to tell anyone and it could be "our secret", I agreed to this in the condition that she did to me what the girlfriends of the guy next door did. After I told her, she did not believe me until I showed her the following time the neighbor brought his girlfriend to his place. I got many blow-jobs after that from my sister for a number of reasons.
Sometimes I would invite myself into my sisters bedroom when I could not find the dog.
More memories if people are interested.
Love to hear more, I'va always wanted a BJ from my sister, never had the nerve.
Cora

UK

#7156 Sep 8, 2012
When I was about nine I used to like sitting on granddads lap and making hem get a big stiffy. He was the only grown up that let me do that. Nothing more than that happened. He had lots of opportunities but he was either scared or impotent. I knew all about it from other girls, and really wanted it. I gave up trying in the end. I was nearly 12 before I found a boyfriend to do it.
Ron

Earlwood, Australia

#7157 Sep 8, 2012
I jerked off into the xmass gravy and watched my wife's family eat it.
SexyLexy

Homer Glen, IL

#7159 Sep 8, 2012
My dad was gone o3o
I was in my room all bored nothing to do... Then, i started looking up masturbation stories [it gets me turned on] Next thing i know my pussy was throbbing and wanting me to finger it
I striped naked and got 4 fingers and stuffed it in my wet pussy it felt great! Btw, i was only 13... i know its young but we all get those moments
When i was fingering myself my dog came in and sat on my bed looking at my pussy it got me turned on so bad i went faster and i cummed a huge puddle on my bed i lied there for 1min and my dog got ontop of me and started moving like hes humping i got on my knees and hands on my bed gripping on it my dog started anal f*cking me and it felt great this went on for 10min i got down and started licking his dog p*nis man... it was great then i heard my dad coming up the stairs my dad came to my room to make sure i was doing ok while he was gone and he saw me naked suking the dogs p*nis i looked at him in embarrassed look and i saw him rubbing his crotch i went up to him and tryed to explain and all he said is "honey its ok thats really hot" and pulled me close to him i started to blush and feel my pussy throbbing again so i played along with my dad i kissed him slowly and softly on the lips and went back on my bed to finger myself my dad took off his clothes and lied down ontop of me i could feel his d*ck getting hard he rolled off waiting for me to stroke so i got between his legs and started stroking and licking his d*ck hard i wanted him to explode in my mouth i kept on sucking it like it was a lollipop and he exploded man... he taste so good! i got on top of him and started riding his dick fast moaning loud i cummed all over him and he got up all he said was "baby girl your great but i think its time for me to leave." he licked my juices off my pussy and put his clothes on and left. From that day on we would walk naked around the house and have sex every night im super horny everday he even said im better then my mom
btw, their divorced.:]
PDX Dave

Salem, OR

#7160 Sep 8, 2012
Jahanara wrote:
<quoted text> But what that has got to do with small c--k !! I find in this Topix, a white man loves to use his shit to masterbate. Another one loves to smell fart while sucking another man, a third one fu00s every man in sight including a man covered with sh0t. My God what a race you people are. Sucking shit covered penis is acceptable, f00king horse, goat, dog, cow is acceptable to this people. Writting about it is acceptable but spelling C00K, S00T, P000S, F00K are not acceptable. What a race !! what a mentality !!
Wow, what a way to generalize! First of all not all "white men" like the same thing, just as I'm sure not all men in your culture like the same thing. And remember, forums like this one if they attract the portion of the population which DOES like that, then most of the posts will be on that kind of subject. Bestiality, fecal play, and what in the world you have against spelling words like cock, shit, piss and things like that? If things like that offend you, maybe you shouldn't be here.
PDX Dave

Salem, OR

#7161 Sep 8, 2012
Cora wrote:
When I was about nine I used to like sitting on granddads lap and making hem get a big stiffy. He was the only grown up that let me do that. Nothing more than that happened. He had lots of opportunities but he was either scared or impotent. I knew all about it from other girls, and really wanted it. I gave up trying in the end. I was nearly 12 before I found a boyfriend to do it.
Well, if he was getting erections he wasn't impotent! He probably just had tremendous self-control.
Van Man

Salem, OR

#7162 Sep 8, 2012
I helped a friend of mine fulfill his x-wife's B&D and rape fantasy, we did it to her unexpectedly when she came home from work figuring it would make it more realistic. There was no planning therefore there was not a safe word or anything for her, we had a gimp mask we slid over her head with the eyeholes shut and the mouth zipper closed, she could breathe OK but she couldn't talk. Knowing that her clothes would be sacrificed we took them off of her roughly, tossed her on the bed and the two of us holding her down began enjoying ourselves on her body. He and I were both nude as she walked into the bedroom and we waylaid her, she got only a glimpse of him as I pulled the hood over her head from behind. She never knew who I was, only that there was a second man taking her. I never got to enter her, he wasn't interested in sharing her sexually that way, but I held her down, enjoyed and abused her breasts, and helped administer the caning to her bareass, tender inner thighs, and it hand spanking while he held her legs wide apart. Things like that, the discipline portion of the evening! Anyway we took it pretty far, using a dildo on her anally and she tried to scream inside the mask, the same thing when he raped her as I held her arms down pinned to the bed above her. When he was finished blowing his load, and we had finished making her fantasy dream come true, I got dressed and left before he took the hood off of her. I guess afterwards it really hit the fan, but two days later she was over her mad and admitted that while this was all happening she was so turned on that is why she got so wet and open to him when he took her without asking. The only thing she didn't really like was the anal raping with the dildo, and I guess her final words to him were something like "the next time please don't do that again". I've been a friend of their family for a long time, and it has never been revealed to her that I was the other man and I've never confess to it, and she's never asked. I always figured that if she ever did ask me directly I would answer her honestly, that way I wouldn't be in trouble for lying to her! BTW yes it was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had! I had to go home and whack it furiously to relieve my own back pressure after that. If he ever asks me to participate again, I'm going to be making it a prerequisite that I get to play inside her as well!
Cora

UK

#7163 Sep 8, 2012
PDX Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he was getting erections he wasn't impotent! He probably just had tremendous self-control.
Whatever. I think he was just plain silly. He could have had me without even asking. I would have made it worth his while.

Since: Jul 10

Elmwood Park, IL

#7164 Sep 8, 2012
SexyLexy wrote:
My dad was gone o3o
I was in my room all bored nothing to do... Then, i started looking up masturbation stories [it gets me turned on] Next thing i know my pussy was throbbing and wanting me to finger it
I striped naked and got 4 fingers and stuffed it in my wet pussy it felt great! Btw, i was only 13... i know its young but we all get those moments
When i was fingering myself my dog came in and sat on my bed looking at my pussy it got me turned on so bad i went faster and i cummed a huge puddle on my bed i lied there for 1min and my dog got ontop of me and started moving like hes humping i got on my knees and hands on my bed gripping on it my dog started anal f*cking me and it felt great this went on for 10min i got down and started licking his dog p*nis man... it was great then i heard my dad coming up the stairs my dad came to my room to make sure i was doing ok while he was gone and he saw me naked suking the dogs p*nis i looked at him in embarrassed look and i saw him rubbing his crotch i went up to him and tryed to explain and all he said is "honey its ok thats really hot" and pulled me close to him i started to blush and feel my pussy throbbing again so i played along with my dad i kissed him slowly and softly on the lips and went back on my bed to finger myself my dad took off his clothes and lied down ontop of me i could feel his d*ck getting hard he rolled off waiting for me to stroke so i got between his legs and started stroking and licking his d*ck hard i wanted him to explode in my mouth i kept on sucking it like it was a lollipop and he exploded man... he taste so good! i got on top of him and started riding his dick fast moaning loud i cummed all over him and he got up all he said was "baby girl your great but i think its time for me to leave." he licked my juices off my pussy and put his clothes on and left. From that day on we would walk naked around the house and have sex every night im super horny everday he even said im better then my mom
btw, their divorced.:]
thats a crazy hott story !!..nice!!
Hello

Horton, UK

#7166 Sep 8, 2012
Cora wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. I think he was just plain silly. He could have had me without even asking. I would have made it worth his while.
So how old are you now then?

Since: Sep 12

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

#7167 Sep 8, 2012
wooow dont know wat to say but wooow an thats hot
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#7169 Sep 8, 2012
Ohmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Eeeeuuuwwww !!
Yuck !!!
Vomit !!!!!
YUM YUM, hot lunch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min leeblee 183,574
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Needs that 504,978
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 3 min alic1111 5,237
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min badboyjoshy 29,683
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 5 min Geff 6,663
tights. fantasy 5 min Tights 5
Drunk and want to do anything 6 min boom 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Alexander9110 418,691
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min UP FOR ANYTHING 313,637
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 27 min BWthestud 7,490