What's the sickest thing you've done sexually?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 255)

Showing posts 5,081 - 5,100 of7,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Asia/Pacific Region

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Masturbated over these posts
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Fordka wrote:
<quoted text> nice story very open pic x
ja be chakke

Since: Sep 12

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Got f*cked by a guy in an office restroom, took his load up my butt, squeezed the load out onto the floor, then licked it off the floor.
Kevin

Lake Oswego, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

John mackie wrote:
I had sex with a hippo :|
Not likely
Bullspit On Yo Lips

Dyer, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Shame, shame on you pedos doing things to those girls b4 they get bumps or pus sy hair.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

OK it's not my sickest thing but I thought this was funny.
A friend of mine said he fancied his aunty, he was 20 his aunt 46. nothing unusual except his aunty was his mothers Identical twin sister.
he didnt realise what he said till I showed him an old holiday photo in his living room. We did both burst out laughing though.
Both had been photo models in their teens so had and still had great figures.
Big Mike

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely
That's his wife!
Candid

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Old Jim 2 wrote:
<quoted text> . Well, maybe 50%. But ya gotta figure these 'stories' probably happened to Somebody, Somewhere in the last 20 years.
So it's interesting. And the Advice, responses, are sometimes useful. And it's good jackin' material..
Anything that CAN happen between two people - regardless of age or relationship - has happened, is happening, or will happen.
Join Free
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Candid wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that CAN happen between two people - regardless of age or relationship - has happened, is happening, or will happen.
The only thing that we are not quite sure about is has sex happened in the weightlessness of space... I say that it probably already has... at least as a scientific experiment, but nobody's talking about it...
Dan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
my wife and I have sex with out 11 year old twins, they are willing and they love it :)
how did that work. they boys, girls or one of each?
Celia

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that we are not quite sure about is has sex happened in the weightlessness of space... I say that it probably already has... at least as a scientific experiment, but nobody's talking about it...
I've heard tell of an eight year old girl who has become an anonymous member of the mile high club, but nothing about any such activities in space - yet.

I also tend to believe that anything that CAN happen, WILL happen -if it hasn't already.
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Celia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard tell of an eight year old girl who has become an anonymous member of the mile high club, but nothing about any such activities in space - yet.
I also tend to believe that anything that CAN happen, WILL happen -if it hasn't already.
Well think about it... the opportunity to find out what it was like would be highly tempting.... opportunity few and far between.... to make sexual space history... this vs the professionalism of the crew, the fact that every thing was monitored, lack of space inside the space vessel/ a complete lack of privacy.... So... Did they? or didn't they?
Pearl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
my wife and I have sex with out 11 year old twins, they are willing and they love it :)
Very nice indeed.
Amy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

When my son broke up with his girlfried i ended up letting him suckle from me. he was 14 at the time
Nathan

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Amy wrote:
When my son broke up with his girlfried i ended up letting him suckle from me. he was 14 at the time
Amy can I suckle you?
Amy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Nathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy can I suckle you?
only if your gentle. it was a strange experience. it made me feel very motherly at the time but I rubbed myself silly about it afterwards

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I have read this thread with interest and appreciation so its my turn to share. Some things on a long list I have done:

I have two different house-maids who both live in the house. One who is 40 starts work normally at 4:30am to get the children and my wife to work and school, the other maid who is 35 normally starts at 2:00pm and works until 11:00pm. The early maid will only give me a blow job, she swallows the lot and I give her a "tip" of a weeks pay for the work. The other maid loves it doggy-style and we do it in her room, normally while the morning maid is sleeping.

I once picked up a lady in a restaurant bar and we decided after a many drinks to find a cheap hotel. While in the taxi, this lady gave me a blow job and I filled her mouth. She spat it on the floor of the taxi. At the next red light I got out of the taxi and I never saw her again.

I used to climb out of my bedroom window at night and watch my 20 year old neighbor have sex with a succession of girlfriends. This was a regular Friday and Saturday night treat that started just after midnight. The one thing that always interested me was when he got his dick sucked, the look of joy when he obviously blew his load. This is probably a reason why I love having my dick sucked so much.

When I was about 14 during school summer vacation, I caught my 16 year old sister jerking-off the family dog when my Mum went shopping. She often took the dog; a German Shepard into her bedroom and closed the door. For some reason this time the door was not completely closed and I looked around the edge. After some shock she told me how much fun it was to see his big red "Hot-Dog" come out. She then put some cream of some kind on his cock and made him blow his load onto a small towel. While this aroused me, I was not totally in to it. My sister who then obviously got a reality check then told me never to tell anyone and it could be "our secret", I agreed to this in the condition that she did to me what the girlfriends of the guy next door did. After I told her, she did not believe me until I showed her the following time the neighbor brought his girlfriend to his place. I got many blow-jobs after that from my sister for a number of reasons.

Sometimes I would invite myself into my sisters bedroom when I could not find the dog.

More memories if people are interested.
Annon

Converse, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Not am! In. F*cking autocorrect
Spencer Barry

Stevenson Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Emma wrote:
Gave my 2 brothers a BJ.
hi baby wanna get naked
katherine

Lethbridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I got pregnant when I was 14, gave the baby up for adoption. Not keeping the baby doesn't stop the hormones though. I was lactacting, and my breasts were in constant pain, and I was was embarrassed to say anything to anyone. I tried using breast pumps, but it hurt. Finally my father (single dad) offered to help me. The pumps were useless, so he'd try milking me in the tub. Finally we discovered the best way to ease the pain was for him to suckle. We kept it up for 3 long years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,081 - 5,100 of7,117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5030 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min BigD 5,154
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min lovesocks_69 310,923
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 5 min Tony 9,165
Any sexy girls on Skype? 6 min LeeCK123 20
How many guys like the fake bimbo girls 6 min Sacampbell003 18
Snapchat names 6 min Just_a_teen_boy 5,646
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Sam 121,664
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min Teen slave 419,823
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min hornyirish1991 225,134