jessy

United States

#6888 Aug 26, 2012
Stupid people amaze me wrote:
Ok, so here's a question for everyone. It seems you all like to talk about your escapdes, so tell me....
What's the sickest, most taboo, craziest, or vilest thing you've ever done sexually? Don't be shy, tell us.
i had two guys biting my tits while a girl was eating me out. And this other time i had two girls biting my big ass tits while a guys was eating me and fingering me
mrs vandenbos

United States

#6889 Aug 26, 2012
I let my 7 year old daughter eat me out while my bf f$%ked her doggie. Will never do it again
jessy

United States

#6890 Aug 26, 2012
mrs vandenbos wrote:
I let my 7 year old daughter eat me out while my bf f$%ked her doggie. Will never do it again
why would u do dat
jessy

United States

#6891 Aug 26, 2012
sidewinder63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will do you too..... I give it to you ruff but won't hurt you on purpose
soooo sweet. Thsts a nice guy
Afrin annebum

Birmingham, UK

#6893 Aug 26, 2012
I am a 46 years old single mom. I had a secret affair after my husbands death. One night I was making love with my 58 years old bf and at that time my 8 years old son came in my room. I was shocked but my boyfriend just noticed and continued and within a few seconds he cum inside me.and then he quickly went near the door ,took my son in and locked the door. My bf was completely naked and so I. I quickly wrap myself with the bed cover. But my bf snatched the cover and told my son to suck the white sperm out of my pussy. He told my son that it was milkshake. I couldn't say anything. My son did wt he wanted. After that night I broke the relationship.
mrs vandenbos

United States

#6895 Aug 26, 2012
jessy wrote:
<quoted text> why would u do dat
she walked in on us and said she wanted to join us. He told her to bend over and lick me and for some reason I was turned on by it. I did not think he was going to do her just rub it on her. Then I felt her lean toward a little he pulled her back by her waist and kept going she did not stop what she was doing her eyes watered alittle but we did it for about hour till he came in her to. It was a one time thing and she has never walked in on me again.

“Gun? No. Just glad to see you!”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6898 Aug 26, 2012
dominant and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Chewing tobacco? I doubt that would have the desired effect. I have always fancied trying it with a small heated glass pipette, perhaps one that has the letter S on the base....that would be a wonderful way to brand someone!
Now you're talking. I'm extremely brand-conscious.
Sdfgbbg

Wentzville, MO

#6902 Aug 26, 2012
Jesus Christ wrote:
I made Moses lick my juices and I peed in that sucker's mouth. You could say he drank holy water. After all, you guys always wipe your body with my pee. Just remember that. Time to get sexual.
You sick pervert
Join Free
kishore

Kolkata, India

#6903 Aug 26, 2012
I was trying to ejaculate in my mom's bra in room secretly, when mom suddenly entered my rom to call me , found me masturbating harder and ejaculating in her bra cup and rubbing her bra in my crotch. I was then 17yrs old.
My mom counselled me at it was wrong practise but did not scold me.
I still continued as I could not control my urges and using mom's bra cup gave me good ejaculation. My mom caught me few more times and everytime she gave me long moral lecture about not doing it.
Gradually I lost my interest and rectified myself.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6905 Aug 26, 2012
I went to my local laundry place, and since nobody was around since it was late at night, I stripped my clothes and started to masturbate on the vibrating washer machine. When I was about to cum I barely noticed a random guy just watching me from outside and taking pictures at me but it was too late... so embarrassing >.< When he saw me he ran away really fast hehe!
mayb baby

UK

#6907 Aug 26, 2012
LynnIsCoolifull wrote:
I went to my local laundry place, and since nobody was around since it was late at night, I stripped my clothes and started to masturbate on the vibrating washer machine. When I was about to cum I barely noticed a random guy just watching me from outside and taking pictures at me but it was too late... so embarrassing >.< When he saw me he ran away really fast hehe!
hi saucey. would love to hav u watch me and my girl hav sex while u touch yourself. u want pics

Kolkata, India

#6908 Aug 26, 2012
kishore wrote:
I was trying to ejaculate in my mom's bra in room secretly, when mom suddenly entered my rom to call me , found me masturbating harder and ejaculating in her bra cup and rubbing her bra in my crotch. I was then 17yrs old.
I still continued as I could not control my urges and using mom's bra cup gave me good ejaculation. My mom caught me few more times and everytime she gave me long moral lecture about not doing it.
hi kishore, we are from the same city. i also did masterbet in my aunts bra. and fondled her breast in sleep. loved your experience.

Kolkata, India

#6909 Aug 26, 2012
mayb baby wrote:
<quoted text>hi saucey. would love to hav u watch me and my girl hav sex while u touch yourself. u want pics
hey... wanna see u both
mayb baby

UK

#6910 Aug 26, 2012
rahul100 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey... wanna see u both
leave ya mobil
Craig 27086d1c

London, UK

#6911 Aug 26, 2012
If u live in north west London and r up for meets add me guys and girls, 27086d1c
Tommy

Birmingham, UK

#6914 Aug 27, 2012
Worst thing I ever did was a long time ago when I was 17. I shared a room in lodgings with a much older guy who was gay. He kept on at me begging me for sex. I am not gay. In the end I gave in and let him do me. I didn't really think he could, but he did get it in after a struggle. It was uncomfortable and ached a bit that first time. I also felt a bit queasy afterwards knowing he'd cummed inside of me. Over a period of a couple of months he did me several times until he found himself a regular boyfriend and he left me alone. Strange thing was that I would get a hardon while he was doing me and he jerked me off at the same time.I'm married now with children, and my wife doesn't know anything about that.
I sometimes feel a bit ashamed about it, but tell myself I was doing a good turn for a guy who needed it.
mayb baby

UK

#6917 Aug 27, 2012
Craig 27086d1c wrote:
If u live in north west London and r up for meets add me guys and girls, 27086d1c
in hotel in w.london with gf. Wanna join us for a lil party

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6918 Aug 27, 2012
the sickest thing I've done .. gotten my wife so drunk that she passed out at a party and I let my friends have at her. Ever since that first time I've done it to her twice yearly. She wont have sex with another person while sober or drunk but passed out, who is she to object.
mayb baby

UK

#6919 Aug 27, 2012
babesailor wrote:
the sickest thing I've done .. gotten my wife so drunk that she passed out at a party and I let my friends have at her. Ever since that first time I've done it to her twice yearly. She wont have sex with another person while sober or drunk but passed out, who is she to object.
wanna get my gf nutted and make her go dwn on u while i take her from behind
Nash

Mumbai, India

#6921 Aug 27, 2012
kishore wrote:
This is called oedipus complex. Many sons do get attracted to thier mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Bcj 301,818
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min gavman139 493,536
40DD Wife pics to share. 3 min marc roda 124
adult fun on skype? (Feb '12) 3 min jake 557
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min King96s 405,109
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min ajjines 10,049
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 5 min John 80,923
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min pitbuldog 20,864
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min JoeyMedina1499 175,657
•••