Allot of mess!
sounds kinky
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#6515 Aug 19, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she works in a video store.
If you're going to get this worked up based on very little information, this probably isn't the thread for you.
Video store person is not a profession where it matters.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#6516 Aug 19, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she works in a video store.
If you're going to get this worked up based on very little information, this probably isn't the thread for you.
Let's put it this way. How would YOU feel, if you found out, just before surgery, that the doctor who was just about to operate on you, couldn't pass the Dr exams in her college, wasn't qualified, and she wouldn't EVEN BE a doctor, except that she in essence bought her way in, by having sex with her professors. Her Knowledge doesn't matter, her surgical skills doesn't matter, both are obviously substandard if she cannot pass the tests and has to resort to screwing the professors to pass so she could secure her surgical credentials. And that she hasn't had all that good a track record since, and now, YOU are going to go under her knife?
heyhey

UK

#6518 Aug 19, 2012
Anyone have male dogs that I can. Talk to about this or knows what they doing, think its interesting. 23baadfa if u wanna shed some light on the topic
heyhey

UK

#6519 Aug 19, 2012
Any one have a male dog that can invite me to chat about these thing find it interesting and wud like to learn more anout it and how you feel about it my pin is 23baadfa
Daisy

Cold Lake, Canada

#6521 Aug 19, 2012
I also have a blood, pregnant, animal and bdsm fetish
jojobear95

Plover, WI

#6522 Aug 19, 2012
heyhey wrote:
Any one have a male dog that can invite me to chat about these thing find it interesting and wud like to learn more anout it and how you feel about it my pin is 23baadfa
you male or female?
jojobear95

Plover, WI

#6523 Aug 19, 2012
Daisy wrote:
hey there ;)
Join Free
Daisy

Cold Lake, Canada

#6524 Aug 19, 2012
jojobear95 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there ;)
Hello
jojobear95

Plover, WI

#6525 Aug 19, 2012
do you sext or trade pics?
freakkii gurl

Los Angeles, CA

#6527 Aug 19, 2012
heyhey wrote:
Anyone have male dogs that I can. Talk to about this or knows what they doing, think its interesting. 23baadfa if u wanna shed some light on the topic
yes i do
freakkii gurl

Los Angeles, CA

#6528 Aug 19, 2012
watched my friend watched beastualty videos damn.........
freakii boii

Los Angeles, CA

#6529 Aug 19, 2012
Daisy wrote:
name says it all
pervdad

Ireland

#6530 Aug 19, 2012
when I was about 12/13 I would sneak into my siters room while she slept she was 15/16 at the time and never wore knickers in bed just a night dress, I would slip my hand under the bed cloths and rub her pussy and finger it, one night she woke and asked me what I was upto and I just froze and pulled my hand away and left. Afew nights later I knew she had been out with her friends and had a few drinks and was a bit drunk when she went to bed, I waited about 30 minutes and sneaked into her room and rubbed and fingered her and as I did she spread her legs and moaned, I pulled the duvet off her and started kissing her pussy she moaned again so I started licking it still with a finger in her, my cock was rock hard and I was pulling it with my other hand when I felt her hand grab it and started to stroke it slowly then as she got more turned on she pulled harder and faster, she pulled my head away from between her legs but said to keep fingering her, she slid down the bed where I was standing and took my knob in her mouth and then took my shaft still pulling it and blew me till i was aboul to cum when She pullem from her mouth and jerked me off on her nightdress, then I licked her out till she came, That was my 1st sexual experience, and probably my sickest I guess. But It was good
Madness

New Plymouth, New Zealand

#6531 Aug 19, 2012
pervdad wrote:
when I was about 12/13 I would sneak into my siters room while she slept she was 15/16 at the time and never wore knickers in bed just a night dress, I would slip my hand under the bed cloths and rub her pussy and finger it, one night she woke and asked me what I was upto and I just froze and pulled my hand away and left. Afew nights later I knew she had been out with her friends and had a few drinks and was a bit drunk when she went to bed, I waited about 30 minutes and sneaked into her room and rubbed and fingered her and as I did she spread her legs and moaned, I pulled the duvet off her and started kissing her pussy she moaned again so I started licking it still with a finger in her, my cock was rock hard and I was pulling it with my other hand when I felt her hand grab it and started to stroke it slowly then as she got more turned on she pulled harder and faster, she pulled my head away from between her legs but said to keep fingering her, she slid down the bed where I was standing and took my knob in her mouth and then took my shaft still pulling it and blew me till i was aboul to cum when She pullem from her mouth and jerked me off on her nightdress, then I licked her out till she came, That was my 1st sexual experience, and probably my sickest I guess. But It was good
did you ever repeat your nightly endeavours and finger your sister again?
Hack

Australia

#6532 Aug 19, 2012
I touched my sister's friend 12 and one of her friend's sisters 7 while they were sleeping.
The 7 year old feel asleep in bed watching tv with me (at her house) and i lifted her nightie to see what she was wearing underneath, she wasn't wearing anything and it was the longest period of time i had seen a vagina, i felt it, sniffed and licked it, i kissed her gently on the mouth and lifted her nightie above her flat chest.
The Dude

United States

#6533 Aug 19, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put it this way. How would YOU feel, if you found out, just before surgery, that the doctor who was just about to operate on you, couldn't pass the Dr exams in her college, wasn't qualified, and she wouldn't EVEN BE a doctor, except that she in essence bought her way in, by having sex with her professors. Her Knowledge doesn't matter, her surgical skills doesn't matter, both are obviously substandard if she cannot pass the tests and has to resort to screwing the professors to pass so she could secure her surgical credentials. And that she hasn't had all that good a track record since, and now, YOU are going to go under her knife?
So, you're sure this person is a physicist or a doctor or a nuclear technician? And that the class was advanced calculus amd not english lit? Maybe that's why they cancelled the space shuttle, this one individual who faked the ONE class needed to obtain that high priced degree, then managed to fake an interview with ONE person, then was immediately trusted with life or death situations.

I think we need to know what industry you're in if a degree is 100% trusted as the only thing required to obtain such power because you guys do a crap job of screening, observing, and monitoring your profession. Not only that, you're really paranoid.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#6535 Aug 19, 2012
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're sure this person is a physicist or a doctor or a nuclear technician? And that the class was advanced calculus amd not english lit? Maybe that's why they cancelled the space shuttle, this one individual who faked the ONE class needed to obtain that high priced degree, then managed to fake an interview with ONE person, then was immediately trusted with life or death situations.
I think we need to know what industry you're in if a degree is 100% trusted as the only thing required to obtain such power because you guys do a crap job of screening, observing, and monitoring your profession. Not only that, you're really paranoid.
Am I? It is a KNOWN, PROVEN FACT that software bugs in X-RAY machines have miscalculated the dosage and killed people. After all the supposed screenings.
A concerened person

Perth, Australia

#6536 Aug 19, 2012
You are all seriosly mesed up. Infirior life forms I could squash a of you like bugs with my intelect

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

#6537 Aug 19, 2012
A concerened person wrote:
You are all seriosly mesed up. Infirior life forms I could squash a of you like bugs with my intelect
Well for you intellect you can't spell... It is....messed...seriously...inf erior...and btw....concerned!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feel free to step in and say hello! :) (Jul '13) 3 min Chantal50 2,406
Do mothers fantasize about their sons at all? (Nov '13) 3 min geordie72 332
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Noelbumhole 25,431
Online Submissive/Sex Slave (Sep '10) 3 min Bored 1,944
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Tubby169 314,132
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min Theturner1 7,497
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min jdswim 183,900
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min gjfjgk45 419,245
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min slimyoungbottom 505,504

Human Sexuality People Search