“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#254 Mar 13, 2011
bubjones wrote:
The sickest thing I have done is give it to a dog's A hole. It was quite enjoyable.
I believe you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#255 Mar 13, 2011
Kickbacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you.
Thank you for believing me, I have no reason to I lie about it.
brex

Wimborne, UK

#256 Mar 13, 2011
gav hed to my ugly bf
Bexi1989@hotmail.co.uk
Gabe

China Grove, NC

#257 Mar 13, 2011
sniff sniff wrote:
I used to unwrap the tissue paper off my mom's pads I found in the bathroom waste basket and rub out a load whilst sniffing them. I even carried this fetish into my marriage.
That's some sick shiit right there! But, watching a documentary about women in prison, a guard said she'd seen a female prisoner actually chew and swallow a soiled menstrual pad. Jeez...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#258 Mar 13, 2011
Before we got divorced, me and the ex-wife went out and got really drunk.

When we got home we went to bed and started messing around. One thing led to another and somewhere along the line I started giving her the high hard one with a foot long beef sausage! She loved it and apparently sometime in the night after we were through messing around, the dog found it and ate it.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#259 Mar 13, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
Allot of mess!
So Stacy, what time are you available to be picked up for dinner?
=)

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#260 Mar 13, 2011
WantToSuckYouInStLouis wrote:
Before we got divorced, me and the ex-wife went out and got really drunk.
When we got home we went to bed and started messing around. One thing led to another and somewhere along the line I started giving her the high hard one with a foot long beef sausage! She loved it and apparently sometime in the night after we were through messing around, the dog found it and ate it.
LOL
Guess ole Yeller got a taste of the Gravy Train, too?

Would be nice if you and the ex still do things like this.
Just because a man can't tolerate her sober doesn't mean she should be totally forgotten.
B thats it

Bellwood, PA

#261 Mar 13, 2011
F$^cked my cousin on my couch while my wife was upstairs.
Join Free

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#262 Mar 13, 2011
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Guess ole Yeller got a taste of the Gravy Train, too?
Would be nice if you and the ex still do things like this.
Just because a man can't tolerate her sober doesn't mean she should be totally forgotten.
I've been married to my present wife for over 20 years, so my ex is really out of the picture..but...we had 2 kids together, I got custody of them and her and I would get together from time to time, go out, have a few drinks, and talk about the kids.

Well, during one of this nights she got hammered and told me that her new husband never goes down on her like I used to and she really missed it. I just let that comment hang in the air until it disappeared. That was at least 15 years ago. Now she's getting divorced from him and she has asked me numerous times to take a trip with her to see some relatives down south...I think she wants to get me in bed so I will go down south on her again.

Lol
tracy

Bailey, TX

#264 Mar 13, 2011
Fordka wrote:
<quoted text> that a true story thanks
=) yvw
Lucky

Perth, Australia

#265 Mar 13, 2011
When i was 16, my sis (12) had a friend who would often come over to our house for a sleepover. I had a girlfriend and had only just syarted having sex. My sisters friend got my sister to ask if i wanted to have sex with her, for quite a few weeks i said no way, the trouble with her was she was very ugly, had an eye that did stuff out of sync with the other! she did have a great body however....eventually i said ok, but jokingly told my sister i would only if her friend put a pillow case over her head. Not long after this the girl knocked on my bedroom door and put a pillow case on her head! I preceeded to strip her and spent ages likcing her truely lovely puss, she was an absolute nympho. this went on for months, i never actually f###ed her but did everything else. when she sucked me she made a hole in pillow case......I shudder to think what this did to the poor girls self image!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#266 Mar 13, 2011
Lucky wrote:
When i was 16, my sis (12) had a friend who would often come over to our house for a sleepover. I had a girlfriend and had only just syarted having sex. My sisters friend got my sister to ask if i wanted to have sex with her, for quite a few weeks i said no way, the trouble with her was she was very ugly, had an eye that did stuff out of sync with the other! she did have a great body however....eventually i said ok, but jokingly told my sister i would only if her friend put a pillow case over her head. Not long after this the girl knocked on my bedroom door and put a pillow case on her head! I preceeded to strip her and spent ages likcing her truely lovely puss, she was an absolute nympho. this went on for months, i never actually f###ed her but did everything else. when she sucked me she made a hole in pillow case......I shudder to think what this did to the poor girls self image!
I'm almost afraid to ask this, but, if your sister was 12, how old was her friend? I shudder to think that she was the same age as your sister.
Zombie

Flint, UK

#268 Mar 14, 2011
indiana wrote:
<quoted text>
No I never tried. It was a one time thing. She was the baby of an ex girlfriend. I had just changed her wet diaper and she looked so cute I couldn't resist.
dont blame you. would have done the same myself

Since: Mar 11

South Africa

#269 Mar 14, 2011
A guy once tied his wedding ring to a thin piece of string, which he then inserted into my vagina. We had sex and after he came inside me, he pulled out his ring and put it back on his finger..

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#270 Mar 14, 2011
Sally Enigma wrote:
A guy once tied his wedding ring to a thin piece of string, which he then inserted into my vagina. We had sex and after he came inside me, he pulled out his ring and put it back on his finger..
strange but exciting!,,,,

and how old are you ?

Since: Mar 11

South Africa

#271 Mar 14, 2011
Leon34 wrote:
<quoted text>
strange but exciting!,,,,
and how old are you ?
I'm 21 , why ??

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#272 Mar 14, 2011
Sally Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 21 , why ??
just curious Sally,,,,,

you like young guys or more elder?)
Been There

Hazel Green, AL

#273 Mar 14, 2011
WantToSuckYouInStLouis wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been married to my present wife for over 20 years, so my ex is really out of the picture..but...we had 2 kids together, I got custody of them and her and I would get together from time to time, go out, have a few drinks, and talk about the kids.
Well, during one of this nights she got hammered and told me that her new husband never goes down on her like I used to and she really missed it. I just let that comment hang in the air until it disappeared. That was at least 15 years ago. Now she's getting divorced from him and she has asked me numerous times to take a trip with her to see some relatives down south...I think she wants to get me in bed so I will go down south on her again.
Lol
So are you going to do it?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#274 Mar 14, 2011
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to do it?
No...it's not worth ruining my present marriage to screw around with the woman from my first marriage.
celyngiyn

AOL

#275 Mar 14, 2011
was out clubbing till the wee hours not drunk but not well enough to drive i live about 6 miles from town its very small country town no taxis, so was walking, i past the town line a half mile back and thats when i saw a guy changing a tire, i ask where he was going he said up the road to the on ramp of the freeway i ask if he would give me a ride he said yes but it would cost me i told him i dont have much cash on me he said i dont want cash i want a B.J and to let his dog mount me well i got my ride nothing moor to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naughty B.B.M Pins (Feb '14) 4 min Snake100 383
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 4 min novastar8596 5,246
Any female that's 18+ want to skyoe with a 18 y... 4 min Hwfrank96 2
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 4 min Ralph 5,620
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Add me 314,305
Gay WhatsApp (uk only) (Aug '13) 4 min justchilling199 423
does showing off your gf/ wife turn you on? 5 min jak3 747
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min forurpleasure19 419,406
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min undieslover 505,640
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Redberet 183,994
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min jonathanwacky 25,508

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE