Girls, have you ever been flashed by a guy?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#2 Sep 6, 2011
adam wrote:
if yes, how old were you, where did it happen and did you flash him back?
I jog in wooded areas where once in a while i accidently catch a guy peeing. I either pass as quickly as i can or take a turn off to give some privacy. Thats not being flashed and is innocent. I was flashed by some man when I was about 14. He was waiting behind the strip mall knowing I was walking his way. He was next to a dumpster and I didnt see him till I was way close. He had his erect penis out and was smiling. I got scared and stopped in my tracks and ran back the other way. No I didnt flash him.LOL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I jog in wooded areas where once in a while i accidently catch a guy peeing. I either pass as quickly as i can or take a turn off to give some privacy. Thats not being flashed and is innocent. I was flashed by some man when I was about 14. He was waiting behind the strip mall knowing I was walking his way. He was next to a dumpster and I didnt see him till I was way close. He had his erect penis out and was smiling. I got scared and stopped in my tracks and ran back the other way. No I didnt flash him.LOL.
What would you do if you were jogging and a male was jogging naked and his junk was swinging away
Love

Tewantin, Australia

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I jog in wooded areas where once in a while i accidently catch a guy peeing. I either pass as quickly as i can or take a turn off to give some privacy. Thats not being flashed and is innocent. I was flashed by some man when I was about 14. He was waiting behind the strip mall knowing I was walking his way. He was next to a dumpster and I didnt see him till I was way close. He had his erect penis out and was smiling. I got scared and stopped in my tracks and ran back the other way. No I didnt flash him.LOL.
Wanna talk.. Nobbys93@gmail.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 6, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I jog in wooded areas where once in a while i accidently catch a guy peeing. I either pass as quickly as i can or take a turn off to give some privacy. Thats not being flashed and is innocent. I was flashed by some man when I was about 14. He was waiting behind the strip mall knowing I was walking his way. He was next to a dumpster and I didnt see him till I was way close. He had his erect penis out and was smiling. I got scared and stopped in my tracks and ran back the other way. No I didnt flash him.LOL.
What do you think the other jogger noticed about you as you were running? What do you wear when you jog?
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Big Z 91 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you do if you were jogging and a male was jogging naked and his junk was swinging away
Its so unlikely that anyone would be jogging nude! Its never going to happen but if it did I would be headed in the other direction fast. What else could I do?
Emz

Llanelli, UK

#7 Sep 6, 2011
my dads came out the shower a few times as i was passin, prob not flashin but it prob is wen he drops his towel hee hee
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#8 Sep 6, 2011
Irish 76 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think the other jogger noticed about you as you were running? What do you wear when you jog?
Most of the time if a guy stops to pee he faces the side of the trail. No one just stops and pees facing the trail. Many times they never see me before I turn off of go back. If they see me its too late to stop once a guy is peeing so they just continue and its embaraasing to both of us as I pass by. I have to pass by at times if theres no place to go. Usually I cant see the penis anyway. I wear a t shirt and shorts in warmer days or summer and heavier sweats in winter.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so unlikely that anyone would be jogging nude! Its never going to happen but if it did I would be headed in the other direction fast. What else could I do?
What if hes a nudist :P lol and very nice would you enjoy seeing the package swinging :D and arent you the one who commented on another thread about your bro or dads penis and seeing it
Join Free

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 6, 2011
Emz wrote:
my dads came out the shower a few times as i was passin, prob not flashin but it prob is wen he drops his towel hee hee
Did you like it when he dropped his towel

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 6, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time if a guy stops to pee he faces the side of the trail. No one just stops and pees facing the trail. Many times they never see me before I turn off of go back. If they see me its too late to stop once a guy is peeing so they just continue and its embaraasing to both of us as I pass by. I have to pass by at times if theres no place to go. Usually I cant see the penis anyway. I wear a t shirt and shorts in warmer days or summer and heavier sweats in winter.
I didn't know that peeing was involved at any point about the jogging. Lol.

Can I ask you a strange question - what do you wear underneathe when you run? I am sure a sports bra, but what kind of panties?
Emz

Llanelli, UK

#12 Sep 6, 2011
lol, ehhhh i spose. its not sumthin you see everyday lol xx

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 6, 2011
Emz wrote:
lol, ehhhh i spose. its not sumthin you see everyday lol xx
How old are you anyway and was that the first penis you saw
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#14 Sep 6, 2011
Irish 76 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that peeing was involved at any point about the jogging. Lol.
Can I ask you a strange question - what do you wear underneathe when you run? I am sure a sports bra, but what kind of panties?
Its not part of jogging,LOL. Its not an everyday thing. I suppose if your out a long while and drinking water I guess some guys have to pee sooner or later. I usually make it home before I have to. I didnt mean to give the impressiion I see guys peeing all the time. Over many years of jogging it happens once in a great while.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 6, 2011
Joyce Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not part of jogging,LOL. Its not an everyday thing. I suppose if your out a long while and drinking water I guess some guys have to pee sooner or later. I usually make it home before I have to. I didnt mean to give the impressiion I see guys peeing all the time. Over many years of jogging it happens once in a great while.
Its funny that guys have to pee when women can make it home to do their business!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 6, 2011
when i was around 10, my friend and i were playing in her front yard, at the corner of the road i lived on. a car pulled up to the stop sign with a guy driving, in his early 20s, he called us over (in the 60's we went) and when we got close, he thrusted his hips up and we saw he didn't have any bottoms on, just a shirt. It took us a few minutes to realize what he was doing, he was jacking off as fast as he could. First "man" cock I had seen and was entranced at how big it was. she told her mom, who told my mom, and both moms told us to not walk over to him if we saw him again, I always secretly hoped he'd come back.
Joyce Oh

Yonkers, NY

#17 Sep 6, 2011
Irish 76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny that guys have to pee when women can make it home to do their business!
How true.Lol. I am sure its just a lot easier for men. Im not pulling my pants down even in a quiet off the path area unless I have no choice. With men its easier.
raajjaa

Hyderabad, India

#18 Apr 28, 2013
hi any one wanna see my real strip show on cam then u can see me on yahoo or facebook by adding rajaamahaa.....theres nothing wrong in watching and showing....its just for fun....and it can be educative if ur really interested to watch..
jitty

Bangalore, India

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Hi I'm from southern India I'm 27 so far did not had any sex but I'm eager to show my errected pennies to gigling girls what shall I do......
Poolybighead

London, UK

#20 Sep 11, 2013
Hello

“Just a girl by a lake”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#21 Sep 11, 2013
I had a guy flash me on the bus once. He kept trying to get close enough to touch me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nude stories snapchat (Apr '14) 2 min farmer maxwell 151
Dirty ki...k 3 min hardcck 69,613
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min jake 738,574
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Lynx 99,030
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 3 min sexycandace95 43,326
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Thatkid_alec 352,462
Men/Boys: How big is your willy and how old are... 3 min Kylestevens211 1,458
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Swaggy5life 742,115
More from around the web